The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
hi bros out there i will be Visiting the EDSA entertainment complex. to ask do we singaporean or asian had to pay more trips like Bar fine + LT to mamasan before bring lady out
Read up on yellow5001 experience re the bars around Roxas

The discrimination I seen is girl.refusing to go, not asking higher price

Never happened to me but in few minutes can catch the vibes... and if not good, go to another bar. Than get fixated on a losing venture
Old 06-05-2015, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wonderzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by varero View Post
Explore a nice place in Ortigas. It's at Metro Walk, opposite Marco Polo Hotel. It's called I Spa n closed at 2am. It's on level 2.They have a prostrate massage for 1 hour at P900. Gals are young n they do good oil massage. After half hour to 45 mins, they will do sexy massage n end with a good handjob. The only
Y thing this gal don't allow is auto roam. So I only tip her P200.
For those who are bored n stay in Ortigas...no fish, prawn also good.
hey man. Thanks for the info. Appreciate. Will post an fr when I go the tipping P200 is normal or whats the usual rate
Old 06-05-2015, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 11
JonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to all

WeChat is a little of hit and miss.

Got a nice looking girl for a massage last night. But besides a pretty face and a reasonable nice rack was her only plus points. During massage looked so bored. Didn't really want to chat. Plus keep sending messages on her hand-phone.

She only offered HJ for 1k , I said no and she left without extras done. Couldn't be bothered to give her the business since she showed no interest in servicing me.

Will try the Metrowalk tonight.
Old 06-05-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
doctor1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be there next week and staying at ortigas as well. Also going to give metrowalk a try. Thanks for the reco!
Old 06-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanSIV View Post
WeChat is a little of hit and miss.

Got a nice looking girl for a massage last night. But besides a pretty face and a reasonable nice rack was her only plus points. During massage looked so bored. Didn't really want to chat. Plus keep sending messages on her hand-phone.

She only offered HJ for 1k , I said no and she left without extras done. Couldn't be bothered to give her the business since she showed no interest in servicing me.

Will try the Metrowalk tonight.
My own experience, those girls who are on WeChat or Craigslist, are bit of mercenaries

Data is not cheap, and so is a smart phone

While for us, a 200 $ smart phone is ok, for Filipinos who are jobless / struggling, even the 100$ resale Smart phone is a luxury

Adding data ? that's a bit of warning sign that you are dealing with a Pro, not a freelance/struggling girl (*even though the adverts may say they are student etc.. )

wonderzz, I am a bit of a cheap charlie, but tipping anything less than 500 peso, for me, is cheap !

After all, taxi drivers without any qualms, fleece the girls, when the come out of the hotel, the taxi drivers put 1 and 1 together and know the girl 99.9 % met a guy, foreigner, so she can afford to pay twice the normal rate - so a 100 peso taxi fare will become 200.

If the girl is street smart, she can survive, but a lot of pinays don't dare to fight their own men, and easily feel it is ok to 'share' their money with another struggling poor guy .. when in reality, the taxi driver is just scamming her.

The taxi drivers always have a secret weapon, if the girls refuse to budge - "TRAPPIC MAM" ..
Old 06-05-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

so far i realised
1) agogo : EDSA etc
2) LA cafe : hit and misses pick ups
3) Massage places : maybe like thailand poseidon but cui when comparison
4) KTV

which one bro prefer going and think worthed it, value for money according to general preference and feedback haha.

From what I read I think only LA cafe worthed it and agogo? since KTV can never beat China while Massage loses to thailand.

PS: asking alot cuz bad experiences for first trip to vietnam last time.
Old 06-05-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 13
lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

normally how mush was the Bar fine and in total how much will it be reasonable for to bring the girl out and after we session in room do i still give her tips. last but not less what the different between LT and ST . i mean the hour different .

thanks again
Old 06-05-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
normally how mush was the Bar fine and in total how much will it be reasonable for to bring the girl out and after we session in room do i still give her tips. last but not less what the different between LT and ST . i mean the hour different .

thanks again
bar fine depends on the bar. (ESDA , and agogo bars) on top of bar fine, the ST LT tip need top up (excluded)

For bars like LA cafe I think do not have to bar fine. free lancers.

LT is like compensation i think 2000-2500 pesos (for low quality girls not sure)

ST maybe one or 2 shots one hour? (think need discuss and confirm with girl before hand)
Old 06-05-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderzz View Post
bar fine depends on the bar. (ESDA , and agogo bars) on top of bar fine, the ST LT tip need top up (excluded)

LT is like compensation i think 2000-2500 pesos (for low quality girls not sure)

ST maybe one or 2 shots one hour? (think need discuss and confirm with girl before hand)
LA cafe is 100% pick up girl, but the bar has a rule you must buy a drink at 300 peso before taking out the girl.

LT / ST rates depends on time of the day, and the peer pressure

Some girls will refuse to go at 2k ST, when their friends pressure them not to lower the market price - alas, the girls still end up no money, but why we bother ? don't bother telling them a bird in the hand is worth 10 in the bush ..

Quote:
so far i realised
1) agogo : EDSA etc
2) LA cafe : hit and misses pick ups
3) Massage places : maybe like thailand poseidon but cui when comparison
4) KTV
Depend on your mood.

Edsa - and Roxas bars, bar fine, and such. Reasonable, and can talk and confirm detail

LA Cafe, is open 24 hour and evening hours the Shabu queens come out, and mess the market. Day time can be nice, if you have time during day.

Quote:

thanks again
In Manila, bar fine don't include tip to the girl.

In P Burgos barfine is around 2.4K to 5K *Plan B to Bottoms* and girls, depending on your interest, can ask tip between 3K to 7K or more (yes, there are girls who don't settle for less tan 10K)

Then again, caveat emptor

For me, I prefer to develop FL, as they don't watch the clock, and sometime they don't turn up on time, but save me the trouble of taking a girl and then finding she on menstruation or she no mood to sex and what not

Fortunately, in Manila, I never had girl fake story to leave me, but bar girls getting restless is sign to cut them loose.

What can you do with a girl who want to go ?

That's why i prefer not-so-hot FLs, (not baby elephants but .. mid quality) who for 3K to 5K can spend a night and also for a similar sum, can bring a friend or more

That saves the hours traveling within Manila

Makati to Edsa can take an hour plus plus, and add a protest, celebration, procession, campaign, welcome for Manny Pacquaio, welcome for Ms World Philippines, international drug adik day celebration, international day of the poor, APEC party in Manila, or condolence for dead actor/actress, your travel time can go upto 3 hours or more

you can also read the following, for some idea.

http://thesbf.shop/showthr...pos t12958592
Old 06-05-2015, 10:52 PM
Samster

lasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylasupgoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

well i had read others comment from others website . for you guys any recommendation any bar at the EDSA entertainment complex .i read their bar fine is around 2k and trips about 2.5k to 3k. but all this is settle with the gal we chose or with mamasan
Old 07-05-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
well i had read others comment from others website . for you guys any recommendation any bar at the EDSA entertainment complex .i read their bar fine is around 2k and trips about 2.5k to 3k. but all this is settle with the gal we chose or with mamasan
Mamasan have become smart, when a few cheap skate fellows give the girl 200 peso upon completion of work.

Now they try to negotiate on behalf of the girl !!

If you intend to tip the girl more than negotiated with Mamasan, don't tell mamasan that

say, if she say 2K bar fine, and 3K tip, say ok, and when the girl reach hotel, give her a 1K and if she is good, add another 1K

Filipinos get thrilled by tips

Example (I mentioned this before)

FL Girl asking 3K for over night, you offer her 5K and then when she goes, don't give her 'tips' she will feel upset - don't ask the logic - because 3K or 5K it is still all to her pocket, and 5K is more than what she asked

Alternate, girl ask 3K, bring her to the hotel, and when she is leaving, give her 1K, for example, she will be super thrilled that you gave her a tip - again, 3k + 1K =4k - less than 5k in scenario above, but .. the 3K plus 1K tip is big motivator

Rule No 1 in Philippines - don't try to figure out their logic
Old 07-05-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster

so i only give the mamasan the bar fine if i want to bring the girl out . the trips will not be collected by the mamasan . sorry for so many question cos there any mo many la . pinay like ang mo alot if we asian go there something kana la . i main concean is when bring the girl out only pay barfine to the mamasan likewise the trip will be discuss among the girl n me .will these girl ask mamasan to discuss behave of them .
thanks again for the infor given bros
Old 07-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
so i only give the mamasan the bar fine if i want to bring the girl out . the trips will not be collected by the mamasan .
Play by ear bro

If the mamasan don't trust you or have bad experience and insist you negotiate the total sum before leaving, just do it.. unless you don't get good vibes

In which case, just leave the place than complicating stuff that's my policy anyway .. if the negotiation start to sound like they are trying to sqeeze me or make me look like a possible thief, better don't stick around .. give a small tip or get a drink for the mama (for future use) and buzz off !

Quote:
pinay like ang mo alot if we asian go there something kana la . i main concean is when bring the girl out only pay barfine to the mamasan likewise the trip will be discuss among the girl n me .will these girl ask mamasan to discuss behave of them .
yep, Pinay like Ang Moh, but not all like that. Some dislike certain asian because her cousin's sister's mothers' niece' daughter's elder aunty cousin got anal by a asian, or likewise a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend was very rough .. etc. etc.

You have to move your ass if the bar girls look like they don't like you there.

even if mama tries to make a deal, in my eyes, the direction will still not be good

but the girls all don't get bar fined every day, some not more than once a month

And a lot of girls also are interest in non-Ang Moh and Asian - again, maybe bad experience and whatever

so .. don't analyse - go with the flow

if the flow don't work, find another flow

that's my suggestion
Old 07-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Samster

thanks bros for all information . also heard beside these go go dancers also have so call GRO inside any bar itself . out there any bros ever ask any of them before i believe the bar fine is also same as the fine for these go go dancers. i will be visiting the ESDA entertainment complex any good recommentation
Old 07-05-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
thanks bros for all information . also heard beside these go go dancers also have so call GRO inside any bar itself . out there any bros ever ask any of them before i believe the bar fine is also same as the fine for these go go dancers. i will be visiting the ESDA entertainment complex any good recommentation
The bars in Edsa/Roxas and all, the dancers, all of them, can be bar fined

There is no 'separate' girls for dancer/take out

if the girl says she is not going to bar fined, she either don't like you, or has enough money or just not in the mood

if you believe they make a great living by dancing, get real

What do you mean GRO ? again ??? I am lost there
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1