The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-01-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by younggun24 View Post
anyone tried her?
http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaokeai/

she looks friggin hot.
Save u some money bro..attitude is like shit..cold distant bored. Very plastic also..tbh, I won't even consider her SYT..YT maybe but not syt

http://thesbf.shop/showpos...postcount=5355
Old 03-01-2015, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
cocksterking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycocksterking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone knows when innocence will be coming back?
Old 03-01-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 19
y&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocksterking View Post
Anyone knows when innocence will be coming back?
Innocence? We lost it long ago...

Good morning everyone! Wishing all a belated Happy New Year!
Old 03-01-2015, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 15
cocksterking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycocksterking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by y&gblf View Post
Innocence? We lost it long ago...

Good morning everyone! Wishing all a belated Happy New Year!
Good one bro....

That's why I must recover even more ......
Old 03-01-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 12
cookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycookie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Couldn't get a slot with Anqi (nuru), so went to RTM by Yo Yo. Anybody looking for SYT and got money to spare can try her:

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=5444

My first MR also inside...

RTM session I find her strength not as great, maybe she tired or my muscle too tense. But hey isn't a massage supposed to loosen our muscles??

Despite the complaint it's still commendable for her build. Her looks gam me and boobs (75B) proportionate to her body, very soft. Foreplay is naked, but please respect her boundaries. Very daring during foreplay (different tricks for each session so far), which made me wanna engage her more, hoping for even happier ending iykwim. So far she resisting well, but not like I got superstar looks

HDLY part, balls tickling is good, but shaft handling lose to FL2's Chen Ling (Haonan). Maybe she wants to save the best for HJ. Attached shower, by yourself. Hygienic. Can peck on cheeks but no french. Chatty.

Her skills/may not compare to real pro masseurs or those names who always appear here, just feel she deserves some recognition too. Please be gentle.
Old 03-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Couldn't get a slot with Anqi (nuru), so went to RTM by Yo Yo. Anybody looking for SYT and got money to spare can try her:

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=5444

My first MR also inside...

RTM session I find her strength not as great, maybe she tired or my muscle too tense. But hey isn't a massage supposed to loosen our muscles??

Despite the complaint it's still commendable for her build. Her looks gam me and boobs (75B) proportionate to her body, very soft. Foreplay is naked, but please respect her boundaries. Very daring during foreplay (different tricks for each session so far), which made me wanna engage her more, hoping for even happier ending iykwim. So far she resisting well, but not like I got superstar looks

HDLY part, balls tickling is good, but shaft handling lose to FL2's Chen Ling (Haonan). Maybe she wants to save the best for HJ. Attached shower, by yourself. Hygienic. Can peck on cheeks but no french. Chatty.

Her skills/may not compare to real pro masseurs or those names who always appear here, just feel she deserves some recognition too. Please be gentle.
Agreed. She is a nice girl and pretty. One of my regular.
Old 03-01-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

now do FJ liao

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=7461
Old 03-01-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
shohan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro plese pm the location and contact
Old 03-01-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 10
dominips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydominips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is tao hong busy? Texted her twice but no reply...
Old 03-01-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of

http://thesbf.shop/showthr...hlight=ling+er

Just went for a massage + extra session with Ling Er. Thought the overall was good so writing an MR to share:

Made a booking with Ling Er this morning after my shoulder had been repeatedly giving me problems. To make things worse, the regular ML i visit had gone home. So back to square one in search of a good ML.

Wasn't able to secure a good timing as it took time for me to travel down to her location. So took the first evening slot.

Location: Central location, near to malls and MRT station. So discreet that when i was there she said the customer before me took 40mins to figure out the place and gave up.

Room: Within the unappealing exterior of the apartment was a cosy room. The wardrobe has a full length mirror. Umm hmm. Bathroom not attached but not very far away.

Massage: Requested the 90mins package from her; she advertise only for 60mins. Has good strength and managed to work out my sore right shoulder. Now i really never regretted booking her. The massage for my session was oil-less; you can request from her if you prefer 油推.

Back stepping: She has good back stepping skills, no grab pole in her room. My advice is that if you were less stout (i'm approx 1.7m and 74kg), you might want to skip. She is THAT strong. Nearly ran out of breath!

HDLY: Oiless HDLY. Uses her fingernails to seduce you. What can i say? Yum.

Autoroam: Worldwide if you are taking the full package, else i believe its top only.

GFE: while booking appointment through phone call and SMS, thought she was kinda cold. But what greeted me at the door was a bubbly and playful girl; it proved even more during the session itself. She has very high playability and would tease you. Like me, i got my butt spanked more than twice.

Since stiffness bro's thread is about massage, i shall not delve into the details of extra services. It's for you to find out but trust me, you will not regret.

So mentally prepared to be outbooked now but sharing is caring!

In conclusion:
Looks: 7/10; 75% resemblance from photo.
Boobs: more of A. Not recommended for boob lovers.
Massage: 8/10 (she has good technique and strength; notable back stepping skills)
HDLY: 8/10 (uses her fingernails to arouse you; steam!)
GFE: 10/10; was smitten by her frenching.
Damage: $130 + tips /90mins.
RTM: Yes. Happy to have found a gem today.
Old 03-01-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 14
winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=496381

My first MR for 2015, decide to try Wawa...

I was lucky to have visited her, coz she was going back the next day. Thought the overall was good so writing an MR to share:

Made a booking with Wawa on Friday afternoon, i was going to be late so i sms her to change timing, she was ok with it, very friendly. The place is a bit far, & i didn't plan my timing properly.

Location: East, near to some malls. So discreet & it was a bit of a distance to walk to. She say she got used to it.

Room: It was a room with a queen size bed, not much decorations, just simple, with no attached shower but not far away.

Massage: I made some request regarding something, she say don't have. But when i was there, she actually remembered & asked me about it. Shall not go into detail about that. Her massage was not the piano type & quite good.

Back stepping: She has good back stepping skills, no grab pole in her room. She said if the guy is skinny she will skip the back stepping. Her backstepping is really good, have tried a few, she's one of the best.

HJ: Use the fake cowgirl move, could not tahan for long. I like the way she moves & looked at me, occasionally blowing to my ears

Autoroam: Top autoroam with pretty B cup boobs, never tried south.

GFE: Was friendly throughout the booking to giving me directions. What greeted me at the door was a bubbly and playful girl; it proved even more during the session itself. She has very high playability and would tease you. We had some conversations & it was enjoyable.

I was a bit suprised by the lack of MRs about her, but each one got there own choice ba. Sharing is caring!!

In conclusion:
Looks: 8/10; 90% resemblance from photo.
Boobs: B Boobs, i like the boobs...
Massage: 8/10 (she has good technique and strength; notable back stepping skills)
HDLY: 8/10 (uses her fingernails to arouse you; steam!)
GFE: 10/10; was smitten by her frenching.
Damage: $110
RTM: Yes. When she comes back in half a month's time.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 15
slayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to all

any tried Tian Tian ?http://thesbf.shop/showthr...906&highlight=
Old 03-01-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried this syt? she looks so demure and sweet. 我的菜..kamsia very much.

http://www.angelbaby888.com/?p=2297
Old 04-01-2015, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Brief MR for Julli

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior View Post
So my contribution before the year 2015 was to commando a girl and share my MR with all bros over here.

Commanded Julli from chewyfruit stable as no MR yet

http://chewyfruit.org/julli/

GFE: very good. her moans and dirty talk are amazing. and will help u undress/redress and walk u out holding your hand.

RTM: Yes!!

So happy 2015 guys. and commando away and help share within the community!!!

Hope this helps other bros make decision. Cheers
I sorta commando-ed her recently but my MR will be short since she going back very soon.

Location area B, same building as where ice cream was (was still chatting with ice cream today ), parking ample. Attached bath, shower alone but no help dress/undress.

Looks not my type as usual probably because she looked a bit fierce but she looked just like pics (from pics can tell her eyes abit fierce). I reckon that she takes good care of herself - complexion is good and fair. Very slim and that made her nicely shaped B cups really proportional. In fact they work really well for me though in her other MR mentioned not for boob lovers. nips were really nice - one of the best I encountered. She tried hard to keep the conversation going during the massage, her voice was soft and soothing so it was quite enjoyable talking to her. Massage was good/above average as mentioned in her other MR. No HDLY but catbath was good and thorough. Finished quickly during BJ (probably because I stored power for a while liao) so still got a lot of time left. She didn't chase me off and we just rested and chit chat until time up and I moved off on my own accord.

She shd still be working 2-4 days max before leaving cos she has off day in bet.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 04-01-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
gheun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentingfw View Post
Jialiat. Last nite went north, sbw area.
gal seen at fateinsg.

The first few to reply me I ask for direction, address.

Eva finally fix time n proceed.
known their pattern,
Always want u reach n call,
Then move to next block.

I reach call her.
no pick

call again ,not in use.
No choice liao.

Text other n one staying same area reply.
yup. Free now , no customer.

Dick head control... so went and...
disappointed. 1st ml I visit is fail...

thinking of gg back ktv or balmoral better
Sorry to hear that bro. If you don't mind, could you tell us which ML is it so that we can benefit from avoiding a bad experience?

Thanks a lot bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1