The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 23-02-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
haha not cockroach but you are like the dust mite. your power so low just like you are in real life. what can u do but whine and beat your chest u cant get raw?

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 23-02-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
Nope but she is definitely not the tightest down there.

Ex G7, G28, G32 are definitely tighter (personal opinion as this is all relative to your own tool size)

Looks wise also average at best versus the rest in 2038 but her differentiating aspects are her height and boobs
u pay yet u get lousy isnt that pathetic and sad case
Old 23-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1341 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
u pay yet u get lousy isnt that pathetic and sad case

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 23-02-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

well, when the real deal like me speak all the cockroach hide under sewers, and places where the vile creatures hide. suddenly cannot find their balls anymore. too ashamed to hide then dun act tough . know your place then your life may probably be better. lol now lets not waste my time i busy with other bros sharing and cherry picking Fuck buddies to fuck in the next few weeks. tata losers
Old 23-02-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
SABER1412 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Long awaited FR of G20
probably the 3rd or 2nd week of jan when i feel safe with gl health checks and also miss AR . quite some time i have vistied her g20 since november or december 2023 so went down very early late morning reached there and parked my car into the lot where there are stil not much guys. reach there already saw about 3 guy waiting there. dunno for which girl. proceed to go inside and pay the ah pek okt 2 session price 120 and some tips. she just woke up and greeted me with a warm smile.she like to call me oppa as she claimed i look like her fav korean actor. went in the 2nd level as usual no panties can see her pussy lips from below.once close the door he help me to take off my shorts i didnt wear underwear and i got hard and she proceed to put my cock in her mouth and taste my unwashed cock.........to be continued:rolleyes

She started to give fast and furious bbbj and the same time playing with my balls and asshole with her 2 hands. oh my i feel paiseh havent washed but at the same time i felt so kinky and horny she taste my unwashed manhood. i finally stopped her because if carry on i might cummed already. so stop and i proceed to wash my cock and ass hole in the bathroom for the later fun.
she came in and joined me continue teasing my cock and balls while washing herself.then i dried myself came out of the bathroom. and started her bbbj again. she wanted to french but i declined as i dun like to french kiss with whores.
she started licking both my nipples and then proceed down and lift up my leg to give a solid ar. enjoying her tongue on my asshole while admiring that position at the side mirror of her room.
then she come up and taste my rod again with precum. oh my this is crazy. cannot tahan anymore as this about 15 minutes. she then requested 69 which i agreed. at the same thime her ass and pussy face my face and behind rubbing her pussy and asshole on my face. i didnt dare to lick but i use my second finger to put into her pussy to let her feel shiok and my thumb put into her asshole . surprising it could happen probably she been analed many times before. i did like spiderman shooting his web posture one thumb into her ass and 3rd finger into her pussy at the same time ravaging her ass and pussy lol.
she then show me the naughty look. it was crazy and she bbjed even faster untill i cannot tahan.
now proceed to the main course. i ask her to wait out while i proceed to my wallet to take out my durex condom which i brought. but she stopped me leaving the bed and then pull me towards her as she lie down on a missionary position using her legs to grapple me like MMA fighter and guide my cock into her pussy raw!!!! my small head overruled my big head and i put inside raw!! oh my god it felt so good skin to skin i whack her hard till i shoot all my cum into her pussy. CIP creampie!!!
i lie on the bed like i runned 30 km marathon. catching my fucking breath....
i lie on the bed and she went to washed up squat down and started douching, saw my cum inside her pussy slowly come out damn shiok too . i joined her later wash off my cock and proceed to lie down . she bbbbj again and play with my asshole try to get me hard again for 2nd shot which i couldnt as unloaded all into her pussy . decided to wash up and then proceed to wear my clothes. and of cos give her a very generous blue tip for her good service and proceed to fucj off from this god damned place.IN BETWEEN I saw her 2nd customer one 40s plus guy who looks like uncle with fucking white spots or patches some skin issues poor dress sense , probably some samster here also look like one. hope he wont taste my cum in his mouth if he licked her pussy haha. and most probably 100 percent wont get raw by loooking at that loser face. haha

G20
looks 5/10
figure 7/10 not bad bouncy boobs and ass
service 9/10

might RTF if i cant find any more new ONS or flings or just keen for RAW
i trust geylang standard check up every 3 months dare to raw than ons who got no check ups
Bro, when are you describing this service? I heard that the G20 used to provide raw insertion service, but it is no longer available.
Old 23-02-2024, 11:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SABER1412 View Post
Bro, when are you describing this service? I heard that the G20 used to provide raw insertion service, but it is no longer available.
now stilll available, even the old man okt know that i got his hp number to book her 1st as long as your price is right and u show her u are the real deal

Last edited by milffella; 25-02-2024 at 12:05 AM.
Old 23-02-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
SABER1412 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
now stilll available, even the old man okt know i got his hp number. as long as your price is right and u show her u are the real deal
I'm sorry, but there are two questions I don't understand. One is hp number. What does that mean? Can you give the whole way instead of the abbreviation? The other is do you mean that you need tips to provide raw insertion service? I hope you can reply to me. Thank you
Old 23-02-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
I'm sorry, but there are two questions I don't understand. One is hp number. What does that mean? Can you give the whole way instead of the abbreviation? The other is do you mean that you need tips to provide raw insertion service? I hope you can reply to me. Thank you
As sammyboyfor boss always say whores are for fucking not for loving ! Does that answer your question? Read the fr if u still dun understand then u deserved to be zapped and u will be zapped till red
Old 24-02-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
michglim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

as a regular to this house, i would say take many of the reviews with a pinch of salt la, especially the obviously trolling ones...
Old 24-02-2024, 11:35 PM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 20
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

Very good RAW FR, those who have never try RAW will never believe.

Quote:
Long awaited FR of G20

guide my cock into her pussy raw!!!! my small head overruled my big head and i put inside raw!! oh my god it felt so good skin to skin i whack her hard till i shoot all my cum into her pussy. CIP creampie!!!

G20
looks 5/10
figure 7/10 not bad bouncy boobs and ass
service 9/10

might RTF if i cant find any more new ONS or flings or just keen for RAW
i trust geylang standard check up every 3 months dare to raw than ons who got no check ups

Looking for a cure in HIV
http://www.hivplusmag.com/research/2014/11/12/spanish-doctors-believe-they%E2%80%99ve-found-cure-hiv
Old 24-02-2024, 11:59 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
Very good RAW FR, those who have never try RAW will never believe.
not that they never try raw bro. its they are not offered due to whatever reasons
Old 25-02-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
of cos tip generously as nothing is free in this world
Old 25-02-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 20
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

There are actually free raw because girl also enjoy...free raw with no tips...if you been through u understand what i mean.

Quote:
of cos tip generously as nothing is free in this world

Looking for a cure in HIV
http://www.hivplusmag.com/research/2014/11/12/spanish-doctors-believe-they%E2%80%99ve-found-cure-hiv
Old 25-02-2024, 12:38 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
There are actually free raw because girl also enjoy...free raw with no tips...if you been through u understand what i mean.
Correct I give because she guai. She say many guy offer tips to do raw with her and also she dun give raw anyhow
Dunno how true also lol

Last edited by milffella; 25-02-2024 at 12:54 AM.
Old 25-02-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster (B)

Another RAW lobang in this house anyone keen know who pm me better . Good lobang best to keep secret haha

Last edited by milffella; 25-02-2024 at 05:15 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1