The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-06-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Sounds awesome.

Just that I was a bit uncomfortable when I visited that neighbourhood last year.
Long Nu/Yi Yi? Yeah I didn't like their place either.
Old 22-06-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

About Natalie/Carol:

Never met her before, but is she Ai La physically combi with Jiangsu Gang 1.0 attitude/service?

Even if she is, why are people still putting up with her antics?
Old 22-06-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1342 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Is her place at the end of the road?
Yes bro u r right
Old 22-06-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Yes bro u r right
You feel you're being watched from both sides when you walk there.

Even if you drive, you feel "naked" too.

I tried both options last year and felt this way.
Old 22-06-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
About Natalie/Carol:

Never met her before, but is she Ai La physically combi with Jiangsu Gang 1.0 attitude/service?

If you manage to enter her apartment, you'll find that she has the best service and attitude. That's a big ask for many because she's especially suspicious, because she's extremely cautious. Many of the fly aeroplane situations arise because she suddenly receives info of strong winds, or she finds the customer suspicious upon their arrival in the vicinity, or she finds strange people wandering in the vicinity. She has a lot to lose compared with those on work passes and visit passes, hence she is more cautious than any other ML. What she should learn is to improve her communication skills, and to notify customers of cancellation, instead of suddenly going radio silent.
Old 22-06-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
About Natalie/Carol:

Ai la is better looking and more physically attractive than her.
Old 22-06-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/amy-massage/

Looks like Paige Chua but in hotel.
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p...ostcount=54326
Old 22-06-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
If you manage to enter her apartment, you'll find that she has the best service and attitude. That's a big ask for many because she's especially suspicious, because she's extremely cautious. Many of the fly aeroplane situations arise because she suddenly receives info of strong winds, or she finds the customer suspicious upon their arrival in the vicinity, or she finds strange people wandering in the vicinity. She has a lot to lose compared with those on work passes and visit passes, hence she is more cautious than any other ML. What she should learn is to improve her communication skills, and to notify customers of cancellation, instead of suddenly going radio silent.
She told you those reasons or you think of them?
Now that she is single, still have to worry so much meh?
Old 22-06-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
You fishing for info ah. GirLs really respond this way?
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Try at own risk. I think the more regular you become, the easier it is for you.
Regulars also get bailed on - happened to me 1 hour B4 our session though she msg me early next morning for a make-up slot which I couldn't make 'cause it was Father's Day!
Old 22-06-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Yah, especially already make time go down the place then end up nothing.
For me, is potential 5 to 6 hrs gone.
Anyway, what's with the name changing....n there was one Bro who mentioned she got auntie odor....dunno how true.
Anyway, now we have many many choices...dun be so hard up on meeting her.
Yes I have a sensitive nose. For the last few visits I noticed the odour and the very last visit she looked quite haggard. A far cry from the impression I had of her previously.
Old 22-06-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Finally a word of fairness
I can quite certainly say that for those who have tried, she has never shortchanged in terms of service, time, attitude. And when she used her own photos previously, it was also true to her real person. She also doesn’t use her phone during service hence the abrupt cancellations if something crops up after a session

So she does not deserve all this badmouthing unlike many MLs out there that shortchange in one way or another

She has her personal reasons for the name change and the sudden cancellations. You don’t have to believe her either
Don’t like it, just look for others, plenty of choices

Bottom line: there are more ML deserving of bad press than her
Old 22-06-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
She told you those reasons or you think of them?
Now that she is single, still have to worry so much meh?
Wow...marital status u also know?? You mean she's attached previously??

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 22-06-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 20
n3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to beholdn3o1984 is a splendid one to behold

FR for 陈晨

http://www.sglonelyguy.org/chenchen-massage

It's been a long time since I posted a review but I find that this girl is exceptional!

I had an aching body after days of work and decided to look for a massage.

Never knew that I'll find a gem like 陈晨. Texted her and received a prompt reply within minutes. Location given is within walking distance from MRT station.

Upon arriving, I saw a petite looking 陈晨 shyly peeking at me from behind the door dressed in a sexy black nightie. The first thing that came to my mind is that she kinda looks like Olivia Ong. She held my hands and lead me into her room. We had some small talk along the way before her hands started to get naughty and started stripping me.

I was asked to lay face down on the bed. Her massage was much better than other MLs that I've tried. I was surprised that she had such strength under her petite body. She really managed to losen some knots that I never I knew that I had in my body.

After the back massage, she asked me to turn over. Once I turned over she started to take her top off and cheekily asked me if I can help her remove her underwear.

She started teasing me by giving me a sensual catbath and while attacking my junior with her delicate hands. My hands were also busy playing with her super soft boobs.

She slowly headed lower and lower and gave me an incredible BBBJ. During the BBBJ, I decided that I should reciprocate too and used my fingers to caress her inner thighs giving her a little tease. As my fingers touched her sister, I found that she was already aroused and wet. The faster I fingered her, the stronger was the intensity of the BBBJ. She requested that i stand up as she knelt down and continue slurping on my junior while looking up at me with her sexy looks. I couldn't tahan the combined attack of her BBBJ and slutty moans and my million man army was all released into her mouth.

After everything ended she even continued giving me a head massage and helped me dress up.

陈晨 is really a gem, good service, good massage and a excellent BBBJ with CIM. Nothing much that I can ask for already. She really spoils the market by bringing the standard up to a new level.
Old 22-06-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
sharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
What's the consequences if kena caught during the raid ah?
Old 22-06-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
HonestReview deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Huan Huan

https://sglonelyguy.org/huan-huan-massage/

Looks: 7/10- 1st and 2nd Photo are most accurate for her. She is among one of the better looking girls here.

Service: 9/10- Offered me a drink when i was perspiring, and she obliged me with her shower service. During the shower she scrubbed me well and even gave me a special release in the shower...but again depends on your chemestry with her

Massage: 7/10- She was above average in this area, and she hit my sore muscles.

HJ/Capped BJ: 9/10- Her fake lovemaking was amazing! and her capped CIM are one of the better ones that I tried. I rarely cum with cap, but she gave me a very good finish

RTM: YES! Good Service, Decent body and good massage...definitely worth revisting again before she leaves
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1