The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-12-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awabi View Post
Recommended? Hell ya, but here's hoping it doesn't cause a boom and jeopardize my booking opportunities

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=468226
Good MR.
Will add her to my list.

By the way, any bros can recommend ladies in the North?
I will be hanging out there today and tomorrow.
Old 31-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
wtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywtf89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any intros for syt beside peace n amy?
Old 31-12-2014, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Do not allow the zaps to come in your way of posting honest MRs.
Keep up the good job.

I up you!
Thanks bro. Have come have go. Will Up u back. Keep the MRs coming, good or bad. Happy New Year

Last edited by herotan; 31-12-2014 at 05:10 PM. Reason: grammer
Old 31-12-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Thanks bro. Have come have go. Will Up u back. Keep the MRs coming, good or bad. Happy New Year
upp u too bro
Old 31-12-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cumminator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.angelbaby888.com/?p=2376

For guys who truly love a good massage... without doubt the best massage I had in 2014... but weak point in the HJ... real person really much prettier.
Old 31-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Happy New Year to everyone!

Party safe. Bonk Safe. Go home safe.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
savior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So my contribution before the year 2015 was to commando a girl and share my MR with all bros over here.

Commanded Julli from chewyfruit stable as no MR yet

http://chewyfruit.org/julli/

Made appointment and ready to go. Easy to communicate with and clear directions.

Opened the door and a SYT pretty and cheerful babe greeted me at the door. small petite frame but my kind of girl. plus was in lacy nightwear which turned me on even more.

Got into room and took of my clothes for me. was hoping for her to shower together too but haha too good to be true huh? anyway handed me towel and went to shower. after shower lay down on the bed and she started massage. for such a small build, she definitely had alot of strength. very impressed not piano type.

then came the sensual part. took off her top and started BM. although quite small but the feeling dam shiok. just nice size for me la. turned over and allowed autoroam at the top. bottom i didnt try cause not my thing. her HDLY also dam stim. put on cap and BJ. only thing is her BJ only 1 style - quite mechanical. but otherwise when u touch her tits she will moan naturally and speak dirty to help. blew my load within minutes. pai seh.

Looks: 8.0/10
Boobs: B cup - not for boob lover
Massage: very good strength and technique
HDLY: amazing
BJ: not as good as the others.
GFE: very good. her moans and dirty talk are amazing. and will help u undress/redress and walk u out holding your hand.

Dmg: 100+tips

RTM: Yes!!

So happy 2015 guys. and commando away and help share within the community!!!

Hope this helps other bros make decision. Cheers
Old 01-01-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
upp u too bro
wah...wat a HUGE present! Thanks ah
Looking for first massage now...
Old 01-01-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

This one sure looks very familiar but never try before.
any bros has info?

http://chewyfruit.org/carol/
Old 01-01-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
use141 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

updated (mostly) for 2014. those too short or no link are not added.

Happy 2015 everyone!!
Old 01-01-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
nastyprick94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Torn between these 2...

Starry
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=493026

Or

小桃
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=496737

Can any bro help me to decide?
Old 01-01-2015, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=377680

Saw some nice reviews at this thread so decided to give my tool a treat to end 2014. You can get the contact from bro Lexus85 on the thread but I got it from a fellow bro who recommended her and with permission from her.

Very good Communication skill, strictly in Chinese only.
Please refer to her thread on her working hours. No back to back booking, she will leave at least 30min before the next bro appointment time. It’s better to book 1 day in advance. Very limited slots per day.

Location: Not allow to write too much on this, check with her and she will advise on parking and public transport. I think this location is good for almost everyone.

Room: No attached bathroom but no worry on this part, there is only you and her in the house. You can walk naked to the bathroom. One of the best renovated room I ever been. It doesn’t looks like a “working” room. Bed-sheet and pillow case smell like new.

Looks: Pleasant, probably in her early 30s, I must say her look don’t gum me but I’m here for her specialty – JG, so it doesn’t matter.

Body: Average built, more towards the slim type. Very good and well maintain figure for her age. I think it is a C cup.

Massage: Good, again not what I came for so I didn’t ask her to adjust to my strength, just told her to do whatever she is comfy with.

JG: I don’t have the chance to try YF, but I did go for Laura (RTC) before and I must said she is more familiar in this JG compare to Laura. I’m quite new in this area too but I can sense her experience in JG. She seems confident at what she is doing, I have to told her to go softer on my veins. It’s the plucking style.

HJ and intimacy: The thread stated depends on chemistry so I did not expect much on this area. She stripped down to her panty for this part, and was very nice to invite me to roam.

Overall it’s a satisfactory session, she told me my cannon is quite clear and I will only need to do one maintenance for every 2-3months.
Old 01-01-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=474485

This is my sailor moon. First visited her 4 months ago, so this MR is long overdue.

Looks: mid 20s, pretty but not the super chio type.

Body: petite size, very slim and really tight with small B-cup and pink nipples. Very very silky smooth skin. I luv to roam and this is the part I like most.

Massage: She does it in her lingerie but no problem getting rid of that bra. She will start with the shoulder, by standing in front of me, so I am presented with her creamy smooth thigh, need no further invitation to launch my attack at this point. I always interrupt her routine and her small size made it easy for me to wrestle her into the bed. She is complaining lately that I’m taking advantage of her small built to bully her haha. So can’t say much on her massage skill. Maybe just decent bah!

HJ and intimacy: I’m always eager for her to start the sensual part earlier and spend more time on it. Didn’t try 2HJ with her although she offers it; prefer a longer session to built up the chemistry and go for 1 good blast. She offers a lot of variations to make you cum and I think you should request for 69. There is always something new with each RTM, last session she uses a cowgirl grinding style. Both of us were surprise I did come in that position w/o her using her soft fingers. Please don’t mention you read it here to her.

Overall she’s a very friendly ML that shower you with all the attention you need, make you feel very comfortable, she remember small detail even from my 1st visit 4 months ago. Playability increases with each RTM.

All my sessions with her finished right on the dot. She times everything so perfectly well.
Old 01-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior View Post
So my contribution before the year 2015 was to commando a girl and share my MR with all bros over here.

Commanded Julli from chewyfruit stable as no MR yet

http://chewyfruit.org/julli/

Made appointment and ready to go. Easy to communicate with and clear directions.

Opened the door and a SYT pretty and cheerful babe greeted me at the door. small petite frame but my kind of girl. plus was in lacy nightwear which turned me on even more.

Got into room and took of my clothes for me. was hoping for her to shower together too but haha too good to be true huh? anyway handed me towel and went to shower. after shower lay down on the bed and she started massage. for such a small build, she definitely had alot of strength. very impressed not piano type.

then came the sensual part. took off her top and started BM. although quite small but the feeling dam shiok. just nice size for me la. turned over and allowed autoroam at the top. bottom i didnt try cause not my thing. her HDLY also dam stim. put on cap and BJ. only thing is her BJ only 1 style - quite mechanical. but otherwise when u touch her tits she will moan naturally and speak dirty to help. blew my load within minutes. pai seh.

Looks: 8.0/10
Boobs: B cup - not for boob lover
Massage: very good strength and technique
HDLY: amazing
BJ: not as good as the others.
GFE: very good. her moans and dirty talk are amazing. and will help u undress/redress and walk u out holding your hand.

Dmg: 100+tips

RTM: Yes!!

So happy 2015 guys. and commando away and help share within the community!!!

Hope this helps other bros make decision. Cheers
Good commando bro! Wld have upped u if I cld!!
Old 02-01-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
crossmenot90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrossmenot90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw a post from liltiger den that they have a new girl working in the west... not sure if she has appeared before or not? Any bros remember??? She's called Xiao mi now... not sure if she's the same Xiao Mi that I have read poor reviews about...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1