The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-06-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
If add 5kg to 45kg, and minus 5 cm from 160 cm, can be potentially scary. But this is just pure speculation, and need some bros ro verify
Just tried her, this new Xuan Xuan.
Not baby elephant. She is slim, small boobs and young.
Massage and sensual cannot make it for me.
Massage very short, sensual all done then rest tcss.
Roaming signal ok and she on red so nvr venture south.
Nice and polite gal but won't rtm for me.
Old 18-06-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Met coco, very nice view from her room.

Everything is perfect and worth to rtm. Slender and smooth skin
Old 18-06-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagelock View Post
Make appointment with both MLs (Fiona and FeiFei) for a tarma experience. Reach the location and Fiona come down to fetch me and proceed up to the apartment. They serve me hot chinese tea and some snacks while inside the apartment. Apartment was neat and tidy,comes with a standard massage bed. After showering,they give me a good hard authentic thai massage with back-kneeling techniques. Fiona concentrate on my neck & body and FeiFei concentrate on my calf & legs. Their massage skills are good and it really take my pain and sore away for the day. Then we proceed for the prostate massage,I felt that both sides of my thigh is painful when she press my little bro. She explain that because that some of the roots around the area was block and need regular maintenance to clear it. I choose Fiona for the prostate massage and FeiFei will give me some knowledge on PCC. Both of them are professional masseurs and attitude is friendly throughout the session that are worth a try whether individual or tarma. Highly recommend to samsters those that are looking for real and good prostate massage.
Tarma with 2 HJ ?$200?
Old 18-06-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki_yona View Post
WYSIWYG , should go try.
Old 18-06-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Met coco, very nice view from her room.

Everything is perfect and worth to rtm. Slender and smooth skin
there are 4 with same name, u have to be more specific.
Old 18-06-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
there are 4 with same name, u have to be more specific.
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-coco/

This one. 2 million dollar view at the price of 110
Old 18-06-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1886 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo81 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-yu-massage

Just back from happy ending with zi yu ,very long never post already,just to give all bros a FR on zi yu.

Look:9/10
Boob:10/10
Bbbj:must try
Body:9/10
Massage:8/10
Place quite easy to find,got carpark beside
RTM:yes

Book a morning slot with her and when I reach there sweet young lady greet mi,wow so proceed to shower,then massage.ok here come the nice part her cat bath is good,then here come her bbbj,my army burst into her mouth when she bbbj mi,will visit her when got enough vit M.
Rating and description similar to what I see on SLG for most ML lol
Old 18-06-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1886 / Power: 17
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/arina-massage/

Apologies, spelt name salah, should be Arina
Tried her today. Not looked quite pleasant looking.

Got massage skills can tell some of my issues just by massage.

However her JG really very soso la. Body massage is good

Place is run down. Same for 95% of ML but she is hygienic. Clean towels etc is a plus. Worth checking it out.
Old 18-06-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
brief MR for 喵喵

https://sglonelyguy.org/$$$$-$$$$-massage/ ($$$$ = m i a o)

Had the chance of being one of her test subjects.

Looks wise I think she's pretty so reckon no rude surprise when meeting her for the first time.

Smooth skin and slim figure complemented by natural Bs. Only managed to roam North, didn't venture South.

She seemed a bit shy so she is probably fresh in this line as she claimed. My guess is not to expect expert levels in terms of massage and sensual.

May RTM for the aesthetics and that innocent disposition.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 18-06-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: brief MR for 喵喵

Wah so fast try fresh her fr oven ar bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Looks wise I think she's pretty so reckon no rude surprise when meeting her for the first time.

Smooth skin and slim figure complemented by natural Bs. Only managed to roam North, didn't venture South.

She seemed a bit shy so she is probably fresh in this line as she claimed. My guess is not to expect expert levels in terms of massage and sensual.

Old 18-06-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Belated MR

https://sglonelyguy.org/cici-massage/
am a sucker for good looks so just had to try after the commotion over the weekend
As an earlier bro pointed out, Cici is pretty, very sweet, very young
Donna is 10, Ai La is 9, Cici is probably 8
Same league as Lily but more youthful
Some resemblance to a young and hot local blogger
1st 2 photos and the video are her current look so plus points for honesty.

Location: nice, clean, spanking new but terrible location in my opinion. can’t decide if Li Rou’s is worse or this. Deal breaker, sian

Massage: nothing spectacular and nothing disastrous. Just comfortable strokes likely to be deemed lousy by many seeking a decent massage

Sensual: ordinary and very low playability.

RTM: No

She’ll attract many curious about her beauty but unlikely to retain any meaningful following
Also looks better than Coco though I suspect Coco may have a higher playability
Old 18-06-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

you are refering to who
Old 18-06-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Wah so fast try fresh her fr oven ar bro.
Ya chose her over cici and the coco she referred me to. Based on the MR above probably not a big loss I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
you are refering to who
喵喵, didn't know "m i a o" is a prohibited word here so maybe she chose the wrong name.
https://sglonelyguy.org/m i a o-m i a o-massage/ (remove the spaces to access)

Old 18-06-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-coco

This one. 2 million dollar view at the price of 110
what view can worth $2m???

she looks wild....
Old 18-06-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
what view can worth $2m???
Think its the price of the condo....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1