The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 08-10-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
msee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Did you guys try the chaise lounge in her bedroom, which she brought from Vietnam?

Mimi is thicc, you simply don't get spectacular natural boobs like hers without some booty back. But the gal works out a lot, plus has boundless energy in bed.
She brought that huge ass chair from Vietnam? Not that I’m complaining
Old 08-10-2022, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 6
bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!

FR for Aarti from SNS

Sharing my FR with Aarti from SNS. I would say my experience overall is generally ok but could be better. May be due to communication issues or just the lack of chemistry. Afterall, i am not a handsome young man Anyway, started with some delay but agent quite professional about it and I respect that.

Enter room and agreed with other FRs that she is young, pretty and cheerful. Was then asked to pay first and there is no showering together. Started with bbbj and agreed with other FRs it is really good. But after a short while, she want to cap on for fj but i said hang on and she continue with bbbj for a while more then go straight to cap on, put ky and start cowgirl. No chance for painting though.

We continued with doggy and i finished off in missionary. After that, we laid around for some chat. She is not a time watcher and tried to engage in conversation but not easy as she is not that fluent in English and i took my leave soon after. Overall, i would say the whole experience is still ok for me but not likely to rtf.
Old 09-10-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 2
ajwc is one of the Best!ajwc is one of the Best!ajwc is one of the Best!

FR for Brenda (Elite69)

Finally had time to sample Brenda. She is excellent. Super nice body and face, model like. DFK like no tomorrow. Good oral and can take it deep. And she is a sex machine and loves to be pounded hard and fast.
Old 09-10-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!

just curious, why does vietbu fl command higher price than dome 1 siambu fl

300/1s compared to thai 200-240/2s for good ones

am i missing something here

in gl thai and viet maybe 50 60 bucks so they should be around same price

compare to angmo only 100 more than vietbu with same number of shots

just curious and hope some bro can enlighten me
Old 09-10-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cyrus8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12qw34eR View Post

What's there to compare and etc?
If a pax is ok with the quoted amount, you go for it.
If don't think you can agree or acceot it, then don't go for it, just gonfor what one thinks nis acceotable.

Simple as that.

Why need to do any mini thesis on tbis?
Old 09-10-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I think is ownself said and ownself jerk up the price one. Viet, i think no diff with thai. Some said custom hard to allow viet one that one so ex but other nationality also hard to in. Go jb the viet standard also same as in here no different in terms of service so why here so ex.
Old 09-10-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Thais can be huge minefield.. Last thai I tried was 6 years older and 15kg heavier than her picture.

VP gals - age all correct, you can ask to see their passport, so 18 year old is really 18 year old. You get what you pay for - pretty gals, most are good service, weekly STD test.

Up to you if you want quality or quantity.

Actually - Thai prices have gone up, VP prices have been stable since 2020.

Quote:

Old 09-10-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Thais can be huge minefield.. Last thai I tried was 6 years older and 15kg heavier than her picture.

VP gals - age all correct, you can ask to see their passport, so 18 year old is really 18 year old. You get what you pay for - pretty gals, most are good service, weekly STD test.

Up to you if you want quality or quantity.

Actually - Thai prices have gone up, VP prices have been stable since 2020.
Anyway only one viet here which already monolipise the market. I think cannot compare in these way. Thai sure will increase because covid period no thai here and Viet still here in the market. Some converted to FL from KTV so cannot compare for these. I believe agent make a big cut out of it and at the same time for those who can travel can just do our neighbouring country. Easily ton of Viet. With the opening of GL as well as night spot. I think if Viet price increase surely affect the biz and market.
Old 09-10-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 12
baldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud ofbaldman has much to be proud of

Agree with Keima. With today’s inflation, prices are really going up like crazy, was at a Jalan Besar KTV just last week and I was quoted $500 for a pop and after nego, $450 and I still had to pay for the room. Drinks already cost me around $300 per pax and it was on Dutch with my other 2 friends. It is just getting more and more expensive these days for a quality bonk, and every KTV visit out with my kakis now cost me an average of $800-$1000 each time for the entire package plus sex. Really crazy.

Of course, if you are not picky about pussies, there’s always plenty to choose from in Geylang and Dome 1. But to be honest, both side quality has dropped tremendously versus pre-pandemic days. I thronged the entire streets of Geylang and also the legal brothels last month and there honestly wasn’t a single girl I could take a fancy to. I’m sure many others will have the same experience as me. Versus the China street walkers of the 90s and also the ladies from the legal brothels pre-pandemic, the quality today is just shit. No other better word to describe seriously. Faintz.
Old 09-10-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First time try dome 3 with vp's yiu.. premium price but much prettier and fairer than dome 1 and no landmine:

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Gfe: 10/10
Bbbj: 10/10
Fj: 9/10

i much rather pay 2-3x for a fair chio bu than 100+ for a possible lucky plaza maid lookalike since both are affordable to me as i chiong only every 6 months
Old 09-10-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 21
bloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find better

SNS - Amber

I will vouch for the above (SNS - Amber). Usually I don't like to write too much but Amber is really quite special. I was originally a little hesitant to try her out but as things turned out, I finally took a risk and went for it and I am glad I did.

For a little bit of context - I'm not the most outgoing guy or party machine, and it had been a tiring day. Past experiences have also left me with a feeling that something was missing from the experience with other girls, regardless of the price category. Amber filled that gap - a gap of vivaciousness, personality, enthusiasm, intelligence, and ability to communicate meaningfully and hold a good conversation - more so than just about any China/Viet/Thai girl I've met. I think that's what really did it for me, her intelligence and the lack of commercial feeling about it all. She could have, but did not talk about money up front - which was a big plus to start with.

Stepping into the room, a decent hotel in a relatively convenient but discreet spot, she was a picture of passion and sunshine. Amber was not shy at all. No hesitation or awkwardness to deal with. It wasn't 2-minutes before there was DFK (which continued throughout, before, during and well after the sex.) Often with WL's you get the sense that they're just trying to get you off as quickly as possible (and understandably so) but Amber took her time to toy with you and tease you with her really delectable (and tastefully tattooed) body. Good curves, natural, great skin, and a willingness to let you play. Oh, and what a nice cute butt she has too! Her frontal assets were beautifully shaped - not gigantic but a handful which suited my tastes just fine.

Her personality was fun, alluring and sexy, inviting you to shed your inhibitions and join her in her "dance" with you. Her oral work was great and all the other stuff mentioned before were on point. Without belaboring what has been said, she left nothing wanting in the lovemaking (which was what it felt like.)

What I wanted to add was the other aspects - her coming across as someone genuinely fun and interesting. We actually talked a lot while cuddling afterwards and it was some fun conversations too on a wide range of subjects. For me, it is not common to find someone with all the physical qualities, and complemented by such a great personality and intelligence.

This was higher than I am usually comfortable paying but when I left, I felt like I got every last dollar's worth and then some. In fact, this is going to end up burning a hole in the budget but I would say - this is worth more than several mediocre experiences with MLs, FLs put together. Here, quality really trumps quantity. Hope this adds something for you to consider - some of you out there might be a bit like me who value those others aspects much more than just the physical exertion alone.

*And in case you're wondering, the photos posted are very much her - no photoshop or Meitu (which I really despise.) As in the second photo, you can see that she is freckled with very kissable lips, clean downstairs (and tight too!), piercings. Very nicely dressed (in tasteful and good quality lingerie), she comes across as a really classy lady who knows what she wants and enjoys it too. Also completely hairless down there without stubs.

Last edited by bloggert; 09-10-2022 at 10:52 PM.
Old 10-10-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
gummy85 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Aarti from SNS

I am not good at giving points or story telling, so will keep it short.

Booking and instructions from bro SNS are easy to follow. Hotel is located in the central, very accessible for me.

Aarti is very friendly right from when I entered the room. She can keep up with conversations with simple english, and I definitely feel at ease throughout my session.

She is a young blonde, has a slender body, and smell nice.

Kisses are plenty once I was on the bed, and when the main course starts she’s willing to try out many positions.

The rest I leave to your imagination, better to try her yourself.

In short, I had a great time with Aarti. Thanks bro SNS for bringing this gem!
Old 10-10-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 11
JustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Simple FR for Aletta SNS

Looks: 8/10 (elegance with sexy feature that compliment her whole look)

Body: 8/10 (slim and tall fair with smooth skin )

Boobs: 8/10 (natural B pinkish and just nice to grab)

Frenching 8/10 (Passionate Frencher)

Pussy: 8/10 (tight with no smell)

BBBj : 8/10 (seem skillful, can suck and lick well)

FJ: 8/10 (riding, reverse cowgirl, doggy and end with missionary)

GFE: 8/10 (Not Rushy & Not A Time Watcher)

Thank SNS for the Arrangement , Making A Slot Is Easy & Prompt Reply !
Old 10-10-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Other vietnam expert can correct me if i am wrong, but my buddy recently been to ho chi minh after vietnam opened the border and he told me the ST price for decent girl is $150-300 depending on the quality. So I think VP price is around what the girls expect to earn in singapore (factoring OKT cut).

U sure can find gem in Dome1 but also many girls CMI, so its up to individual how u wanna play.

My personal view is Thai girls are generally more service oriented, viet girls are more pretty to my liking.
Old 10-10-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 17
jumanji1212 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjumanji1212 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aarti SNS

Here my FR of her.

Looks - same as pic advertise. What you see is what you get. Very chio syt with fair skin. Long hair with big round eye and nice smile.

Boobs - Her boobs are all natural and i think is size B. Nipples are pale pinkish type. Not big boobs also so those looking for BIG boobs, this is not for you.

Body - SMALL AND PETITE. Hahaha. Body is solid, slim waist without any fat and sexy perky ass. A small tattoo at arm area. A flat tummy and light weight very easy to carry around doing what you came here to do.

French - DFK, you say it you have it. She will naturally just suckle on your tongue and use her tongue to explore your mouth. Simply enjoy frenching her. Expect a fierce battle here.

BBBJ - superb bbbj as described by most FR here. Hardworking and those fast and furious type with good suction and tongues action and she really can go in DT and blow as long as you want.

Painting: She enjoys being serviced lot and very sensitive, shaved, no smell, soft and delicate and totally inviting you to slurp.. I think this is her weak point. I can tell her body tension building up then loosening as I varied the strokes. Do this right and she'll be your bitch later on.

FJ: Started in missionary and she was super tight. No KY needed as she was damn wet. Bonked her deep from the get-go and just enjoyed the tightness surrounding the lil bro. It felt good and almost ego-boosting to see this petite thing writhe with pleasure from the deep thrusts. She also preferred to open her legs soooooo wide for entry. She totally has no restraint, i switched to cowgirl and took a small break while did her thing, pumping her hips like a petite sexdoll. The tightness was still there, and I could feel it quickly slithering up and down the rod. Switched to cowgirl when I saw her tiring and again saw a petite body bouncing off the lil bro. The moment was damn erotic. I switched back to missionary and she held her legs spreadeagled while I entered her, again that tightness is unbelieveable. Moved her legs onto my shoulders and continued bonking her deep deep. Decided to play one more trick in my book and moved the pillow under her hips. I fuck the shit out of her and she was moaning and whining like a fuck doll.The change in angle is extremely comfortable (and I highly recommend bros try this different angle) and I used this chance for full-in-out strokes until mission completion.

GFE: sweet and gentle, treat you like her bf with lot of hugging and frenching. She is a friendly and chatty lady that has a great attitude. She can speak simple english and able to hold conversion.

Overall damn fucking good bonk and I’ll definitely rtf this young nympho before she goes back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1