The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-06-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
They want money or gifts like branded bags or jewelry. Yes, flowers and "small gifts" mean jackshit for them.

Curious what book was that?

I heard from most of them that their own countrymen do not show them much affection and treat them roughly back home. So they must have felt like princesses here.

I wonder why local guys treat them so nicely? Is it because they don't have a partner and want to experience the "bf/gf" feeling?

And for those bros who are not single, perhaps they want to taste the "having a mistress" feeling?

For me, I don't buy gifts for them for no reason, but I do bring small food items like pastries when I visit my regulars not to pander to them, but to make it seem that I am visiting a friend when I am at the condo gate.

Thereafter, I eat some of what I bought, together with them.
There's 2 way to fill them up. Not pastries.
First , fill them up with your tool follow by money bag!!

We lose our juice and our money
Old 16-06-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlucus View Post
Isn't that how you get into their pants? Just like how some managed to get into previously Donna and Breeze and Ai La as well. As long as they are hot AP, some bros will always try
this. suddenly everyone so surprised ang pai getting free stuff and rich people spending stuff lol?
Old 16-06-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
There's 2 way to fill them up. Not pastries.
First , fill them up with your tool follow by money bag!!

We lose our juice and our money
I buy small food items more as a facade. You stand empty handed at the condo gate sticks out like a sore thumb sia.
Old 16-06-2019, 08:31 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
anyway she has always offer upsize meal for her preferred customer but going straight into FL basically means she is getting lazy and wanted easy money for opening leg.

Anyway , this shows alot about her attitude. I had enough and now moving on...
Yeah.. such FL are short sighted. Maybe when someday I need a quickie, she may appear back on my list again

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-06-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Yeah.. such FL are short sighted. Maybe when someday I need a quickie, she may appear back on my list again
Who is this man?
Old 16-06-2019, 08:35 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Yah....really hit jackpot. Many of them aren't saints n angels as per se back in China.
Come to Sg, escalate to Goddess level. Lol.
They confirm ain't saint... but surely directly book a FL spoils the fun directly.

You know guys is all about the process.. if wanna shoot fast and furious, then just pcc at home.

At flower joints, people like to hang n sian singers. The feeling of being able to wacko a singer vs those LD girls is of great difference. Although most of the time singers get piak by the bosses of the joint first, still it's all in a guy's mind.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-06-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light

hi bro which summer ah? this one? https://sglonelyguy.org/summer-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo81 View Post
Just finished session with Summer. Arranged with her yesterday for today's booking. Her reply wasn't immediate, but came within the hour. That probably meant that she was busy servicing a customer and that scored points for me.

When she opened the door for me, what I saw was a very pretty face much to my liking, as another brother mentioned in a previous fr for her. 古典美人. (It was exactly this 古典美人 which helped me make the decision to go for her lol)I go for looks and prefer slim and not the bah bah type, so Summer is definitely a tick for me.

Massage wise was done well, applying sufficient strength and not those piano type. Sensual wise was also fantastic. Will not go too much into details on that part as whatever is listed is pretty much what she will offer. Overall, a very satisfying session and no regrets at all in looking for her.

Wonderful attitude and gfe as well.

Currently operating in a hotel but she mentioned she will be shifting tomorrow to a condo, which I believe will be much more convenient for many customers.

Been here only for 2 weeks I think, and I believe in time, if she keeps up this wonderful attitude, she will become an AP.
Old 16-06-2019, 08:36 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
when you are there for a much longer time and you have more access than others.
Plus she knows i am not into her GFE kind of shit so she doesn't need to hide from me.

End of the day, they are all the same and there are not many genuine one around. Their objective is juicing us literally and of course our wealth
This is confirm very true. When they know they don't need to hide from guys who are not into them, they will share more sometime.

And that is the difference between ML and FL.

For FL, pay and F.O. Who will wanna spend more $ to Sian FL for free fuxk isn't it?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 16-06-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
They want money or gifts like branded bags or jewelry. Yes, flowers and "small gifts" mean jackshit for them.

Curious what book was that?

I heard from most of them that their own countrymen do not show them much affection and treat them roughly back home. So they must have felt like princesses here.

I wonder why local guys treat them so nicely? Is it because they don't have a partner and want to experience the "bf/gf" feeling?

And for those bros who are not single, perhaps they want to taste the "having a mistress" feeling?

Thereafter, I eat some of what I bought, together with them.
Well, it was some profound theory book...even I also dun understand. That Bro must be some highly intellectual person. Anyway, just felt wasted coz I thought is storybook n thinking of mending it n read. But in the end, just dump it. Totally new book.

There are many many reasons why Bros pour their affections on them. Could be reminiscent of old lovers, lost romance...anyway, as long they are happy who are we to stop them?

It is true local Chinaman dun treat them good...but you will be surprised some MLs still stick to them. Feed them w their hard earn money. I used to cheong China ktv n all the WLs have lovers or 小狼狗。
Good for nothing who just suck up the gals money.
Of coz if they found out customer bully the gal, they will wallop that guy.
There are many cash rich sg Bros who rented apartments in china for these WLs in hope to bao them....but they dun realise when they are not there , the WLs bring their lovers back to the apartment. Really song song.
Old 16-06-2019, 08:44 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I really dunno, for all we know, the ML could be taking snapshots of us right from the moment we press their doorbell. Coz they also want to have some form of evidence in case they are being ill treated by the customers.
I shudder to think of the consequences.
But as the saying goes, if scared, then best stay at home n DIY.
What kinda ill treating can u think of? Rape them or run without paying them $?

I think their so called chat group has advisors which teaches them to report to police. So what they are working as FL or ML? They will pull those guys down as long as they have their numbers.

So much cameras everywhere now, don't need to take photo actually.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 16-06-2019, 08:47 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Well, it was some profound theory book...even I also dun understand. That Bro must be some highly intellectual person. Anyway, just felt wasted coz I thought is storybook n thinking of mending it n read. But in the end, just dump it. Totally new book.

There are many many reasons why Bros pour their affections on them. Could be reminiscent of old lovers, lost romance...anyway, as long they are happy who are we to stop them?

It is true local Chinaman dun treat them good...but you will be surprised some MLs still stick to them. Feed them w their hard earn money. I used to cheong China ktv n all the WLs have lovers or 小狼狗。
Good for nothing who just suck up the gals money.
Of coz if they found out customer bully the gal, they will wallop that guy.
There are many cash rich sg Bros who rented apartments in china for these WLs in hope to bao them....but they dun realise when they are not there , the WLs bring their lovers back to the apartment. Really song song.
Similarity that you can get to piak those girls ML/ KTV girls gao gao even though they keep sending $ back to their 小白.

It's all about TLC. Firstly u gota have lots of time.

It's not about throwing them gifts or $$$...

It's all really about TLC. Those chiong old time ktv will know...

Those pay ticket etc one, all their ATM only. And those guys piak them the least.

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 16-06-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
leo81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryolite View Post
hi bro which summer ah? this one? https://sglonelyguy.org/summer-massage/
Hihi.
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-summer/

This. sorry ah, seldom post and forgot to include the link.
Old 16-06-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Similarity that you can get to piak those girls ML/ KTV girls gao gao even though they keep sending $ back to their 小白.

It's all about TLC. Firstly u gota have lots of time.

It's not about throwing them gifts or $$$...

It's all really about TLC. Those chiong old time ktv will know...

Those pay ticket etc one, all their ATM only. And those guys piak them the least.
Yes, the more you put in materially (tips and gifts), the more you're seen as a doormat.
Old 16-06-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Some give her books to read...but she use the book to keep hidden money....one day she just tear up a new book n ask me to help dump it on my way out.
Lol. Seriously, give book for what sia?
I remember one ex-ang pai used to hide her earnings in a rice cooker...
Old 16-06-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

You like very obsessed with Angel, every few posts talk about her?
Quote:
somehow many of the folks still treat them like Goddess and feel the need to protect them .....

When i read the wechat conversation , i really lol how singapore man can easily manipulated by them.

So many offering to send their "angel" to airport and thanks to the kind gentleman who pay for her ticket to allow her to return to China on the pretext of having throat infection.

Reality is really harsh and my advice is to treat it like a fling and move on.
You are the KTV expert and i was a follower of your thread previously. You should impart your wisdom to this dome.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1