The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2008, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

MIGHT be heading there on the 1st or 2nd of march not confirm yet as i cant find ppl to help out at the store.

Retired
Old 28-02-2008, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 20
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Recently I brought a friend up to Hatyai . His nationality is Chinese and holding SG PR. Surprisingly the Malaysia immigration did not give any problem at all, his passport get chop and go. However he require to apply Visa on arrival upon entering into Thailand. At Sadao, the immigrantion officer want him to produce his return ticket to show her before issuing the visa. As we are heading to Hatyai, no point buying the bus ticket from Danok. No choice so we walk to any shop selling vehicle insurance and bus ticket to enquiry. While we are walking around in Danok, I asked my friend aren't we already pass the customs and in Thailand now? About 10min of hassle, he got himself a return proof paper for 100 Baht, a bus ticket that does not board any bus at all! Back in the office, the counter lady demand 1500 Baht fee and a passport photo. Refer to this site Thailand Visa On Arrival, the offical application fee is 1000 Baht only. Well they get their bonus quicker. On the return trip, another 100 Baht for stamping his passport.
Old 28-02-2008, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
Recently I brought a friend up to Hatyai . His nationality is Chinese and holding SG PR. Surprisingly the Malaysia immigration did not give any problem at all, his passport get chop and go. However he require to apply Visa on arrival upon entering into Thailand. At Sadao, the immigrantion officer want him to produce his return ticket to show her before issuing the visa. As we are heading to Hatyai, no point buying the bus ticket from Danok. No choice so we walk to any shop selling vehicle insurance and bus ticket to enquiry. While we are walking around in Danok, I asked my friend aren't we already pass the customs and in Thailand now? About 10min of hassle, he got himself a return proof paper for 100 Baht, a bus ticket that does not board any bus at all! Back in the office, the counter lady demand 1500 Baht fee and a passport photo. Refer to this site Thailand Visa On Arrival, the offical application fee is 1000 Baht only. Well they get their bonus quicker. On the return trip, another 100 Baht for stamping his passport.
anything new in HDY ?

Retired
Old 02-03-2008, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
unknown766 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo going hatyai next week 1st time time any one got regular tuk tuk or taxi driver to bring u around can intro? thans =)
Old 03-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Samster

Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mafan View Post
anything new in HDY ?
707 had shifted their office to Preedarom Rd, near to BP Grand Tower hotel. From the old location, walk in the direction toward Sakura Grandview hotel, turn left when reach the chinese temple. Now the new office is air-condition with the same staffs.

For the gals, still can manage to get the same 3 quote: 1200, 1500, 2000 Baht. Generally the number of farm is lesser, quality is ok and depend on luck, my friend got a SYT.

Stay in Sing Golden hotel for the first time, friendly reception, the room is new, nice and big, free wireless lan, in-room safe box. Though no sea view, I got canal view. Find that not many Singaporean and Malaysian stay in this hotel, maybe its due to bit far from the shopping area.

Cheers
Old 03-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
707 had shifted their office to Preedarom Rd, near to BP Grand Tower hotel. From the old location, walk in the direction toward Sakura Grandview hotel, turn left when reach the chinese temple. Now the new office is air-condition with the same staffs.
this not new news as they moved since my last trip which is in last year november

Quote:
For the gals, still can manage to get the same 3 quote: 1200, 1500, 2000 Baht. Generally the number of farm is lesser, quality is ok and depend on luck, my friend got a SYT.
so no more 2500 ??

Quote:
Stay in Sing Golden hotel for the first time, friendly reception, the room is new, nice and big, free wireless lan, in-room safe box. Though no sea view, I got canal view. Find that not many Singaporean and Malaysian stay in this hotel, maybe its due to bit far from the shopping area.

Cheers
sorry i dont know where this hotel is hehe

Retired
Old 03-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23974 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

I like those restaurant type of joint where Gals sing on stage ler.I believed there are still plenty around. I usually make them high and 'Tah Pau" back to hotel .

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 03-03-2008, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
this not new news as they moved since my last trip which is in last year november
Sorry Bro, I didn't know your last trip is in Nov'07. As I scan through the thread, I think nobody mention about its shifting. Please pardon me as I haven't been there for few years. Just for bros to take note.

Quote:
so no more 2500 ??
We just take a walk and wonder around Channivet and See Kim Yong area in the morning, I didn't came across any 2500 grade. Maybe out of stock, maybe I did not interrogate all farms, as I boycott a few.

Quote:
I think you should give this hotel a try on your next trip. You may like it. Its near to 707 and some of my favourite eating place, i.e. Gan Eng, Hua Li and beef noodle soup.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry Bro, I didn't know your last trip is in Nov'07. As I scan through the thread, I think nobody mention about its shifting. Please pardon me as I haven't been there for few years. Just for bros to take note.

Quote:
so no more 2500 ??
We just take a walk and wonder around Channivet and See Kim Yong area in the morning, I didn't came across any 2500 grade. Maybe out of stock, maybe I did not interrogate all farms, as I boycott a few.

Quote:
I think you should give this hotel a try on your next trip. You may like it. Its near to 707 and some of my favourite eating place, i.e. Gan Eng, Hua Li and beef noodle soup.
Old 04-03-2008, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
sorry bro i did mention about going up but didnt mention about 707 shifted

Quote:
ic, so any nice gem ?

I think you should give this hotel a try on your next trip. You may like it. Its near to 707 and some of my favourite eating place, i.e. Gan Eng, Hua Li and beef noodle soup.[/QUOTE]

so is near to garden home or sakura ??might try mayflower on my next trip

Retired
Old 04-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Young@Heart

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Any C-Hing know is there transport from Danok to Penang airport? how much and is it 4 hour journey???
Thanks.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Vaio2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Hi friends, want to share my Hat Yai (bad) experience during CNY.

After a lot sightseeing and little shopping I decided to explore the nightlife. Found 'Nice Lady Massage' close to Ne-o hotel. Girls are going for 1400 or 1800 if it's the 'Super Model'.

Tried the 'Super Model' because she was the only one who suites me, all others are not my taste. On the way upstairs she pointed to some pictures with girls with bigger boobs and was telling me, that she wants to have the same size. I was wondering because her boobs didn't look small. During undressing the coin dropped, she removed a lot of tissues from her bra and nothing was left.

The next disappointment came when she told me that the water for the proposed bath was cold. So no bubble bath at all. After the intercourse, which was not so bad, I asked for the massage. The 'Super Model' disappointed me again and told me she can't massage but tried.
After 45min I decided to end my visit.

So friends, if you want to go there, ask if the water is hot (I doubt if possible) and the girl has massage skills. Fresh sheets can be on your question list too.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young@Heart View Post
Any C-Hing know is there transport from Danok to Penang airport? how much and is it 4 hour journey???
Thanks.
there should be a bus from danok to penang airport try to ask those tour agent ard.

Retired
Old 05-03-2008, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Bluekey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio2000 View Post
After the intercourse, which was not so bad, I asked for the massage. The 'Super Model' disappointed me again and told me she can't massage but tried.
Some gals there got lot of excuse if they don't feel like doing. It happened to me a few years back when i book a WL for overnite. After our 1st shot, she complain to me that her pussy pain & unable to do for 2nd round. So lan lan asking her to go back her workplace with some tips.
Old 05-03-2008, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
osaka69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young@Heart View Post
..........transport from Danok to Penang airport...........
Try take minibus from Danok to Komtar terminal (in Penang city) then take either public bus (think is yellow colour - ask ppl there) or taxi to airport
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1