The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-06-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
lancer105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
lol... what happen! cannot stand . care to share
Sorry didnt use the web for a few days. I went by the side as instructed.. just nice it was where I parked . Was looking at the pics on slg while making my way up. Afe the door open I shocked. Facial complexion is like -30% from the pics. Age looks like late 20s. I was hesitating to continue. After taking off my socks I just asked 'is it ok to not do this anymore?' And she was very kind to agree and I just went off after putting on my socks and shoes... invested my money on Vicky the next day.
Old 14-06-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Huh walk away after making all the appointments?
She didn’t kpkb or yell @ u?
Usually they dam TL customer fly plane n make them lose an hour+.
Time is precious.
She was very nice to agree to my request of going off without ddoing anything. Oh well. Just smile and open door for me. She looks older than the pics, 60% discount. Quite heavily PSed. Replied the other bro 30%. Sorry I would say it's actually 60%.
Old 14-06-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer105 View Post
She was very nice to agree to my request of going off without ddoing anything. Oh well. Just smile and open door for me. She looks older than the pics, 60% discount. Quite heavily PSed. Replied the other bro 30%. Sorry I would say it's actually 60%.
Understood. Because she is actually not nasty in personality because she kindly let you go. So you don't really want to make it too bad for her either. Sigh, you spoil it for her anyway.
Old 14-06-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
you mention Age looks like late 20s, but older discount 60 percent.
then in this case i guess shd be close to 40 yrs old
Old 14-06-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Understood. Because she is actually not nasty in personality because she kindly let you go. So you don't really want to make it too bad for her either. Sigh, you spoil it for her anyway.
Who is this?
Old 14-06-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
you mention Age looks like late 20s, but older discount 60 percent.
then in this case i guess shd be close to 40 yrs old
You can go and book her and judge for yourself then you wont be confused already. For me, looks is pics discount 60% but I think around late 20s la.
Old 14-06-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yeah she has a nice personality from that 1 to 2 minutes we had. Well, just sharing what I experienced.
Old 14-06-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Who is this?
Xiao ke ai
Old 14-06-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe she used to it....anyway there are only a certain amt of discount we can take. Deviate too much....have to drop. Coz no point pay money n do the service n from the onset already not feeling good Liao.
Ultimately, we pay money is to have a good time.
Old 14-06-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Maybe she used to it....anyway there are only a certain amt of discount we can take. Deviate too much....have to drop. Coz no point pay money n do the service n from the onset already not feeling good Liao.
I think she and others like her are hoping that there will be a number of those more 随便 customers with this mentality of "Aiya since here already, nevermind lah just finish the job."
Old 14-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

New Momo looks very tempting.. Will try next week if have time and hope to see MR before then. Notice the few new ML got no video and worry photo PS too much and reach there disappointed
Old 14-06-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is very true.. indeed must feel shiok. If not acceptable then really for own happiness, better reject than to continue.
Old 14-06-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
For me, 20-30% acceptable and of course must not look much older say 3- 5 years than advertised age.
Old 14-06-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
New Momo looks very tempting.. Will try next week if have time and hope to see MR before then. Notice the few new ML got no video and worry photo PS too much and reach there disappointed
Pic looks good just that not staying alone since listed tarma avail.
Old 14-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Notice the few new ML got no video and worry photo PS too much and reach there disappointed
Reject such MLs at the door.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1