The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

All these Thai fl ah their words flip faster than a prata man flipping the prata
Old 31-07-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

Another one is sibei cham one lor uni grade become FL cuz family need money lah then say love me forever n ever n ever n cry cuz love me when talk me video call then n got kids liao n married a thai man n she say sorry to me for let me down lor but hor still in contact with me lah n can tell her thai husband she is love me sia. Duno real or not lor then when i go bkk leh she will meet me n we machiam like bf gf lover go out n bombom lah then go home time her husband come fetch her nearby. Walan like that also have lor same drama tioboh?
This sama sama my case. She video call me cry because she love me so much. If go work and didn't tell come back midnight she cry thought I go find new gf don't want her. Then she suddenly she got pregnant 3 months with the Taiwan kia then she said going to marry the Taiwan kia. Say sorry to me. Then she tell me she have baby sorry cannot be together with me . She go Taiwan marry the guy. Then after baby born she will sell Thai food at the Taiwan. I don't know what to say....
Old 31-07-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy555 View Post
This sama sama my case. She video call me cry because she love me so much. If go work and didn't tell come back midnight she cry thought I go find new gf don't want her. Then she suddenly she got pregnant 3 months with the Taiwan kia then she said going to marry the Taiwan kia. Say sorry to me. Then she tell me she have baby sorry cannot be together with me . She go Taiwan marry the guy. Then after baby born she will sell Thai food at the Taiwan. I don't know what to say....
Simple reason NO WL/FL will love an ordinary person like us just have to face it. They will go leech on someone to provide them and support their family. If cannot, then it's bye bye from them. Simple as that. They come here to work and won't find love. They come here give fake love so that carrots spend on them and they don't need spend anything. They just want make use of us only
Old 31-07-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
If never flip faster than prata man, how to survive naaaaaaaa.
Their gong jiao wei is even better and skillful than they sucking lan jiao Every day
Old 31-07-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
ExchangePoints deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They don't exchange points. They exchange their body with your money
Old 31-07-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyo, these thais are all the same la. Working as FL, TD, KTV, all just want one thing......money. No money no honey. Even got money make sure you can outlast their spending habits including her family. One person support her whole kampoung, can you survive this kind of lifestyle?

If got so much money, do you still need to end up with these kind of women? I can assure you alot of better quality girls are more than willing to marry you
Old 31-07-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Come out play must be prepared one lor. U promise take care her immediate family lah hor actually is bery good liao leh but hor duno why some how can extend to uncle aunty cousin one hor.

Jialat one i throw back the question to her leh. Say your uncle aunty got children leh. Why u need take care them ah? Machiam like whole family trees depending on her leh. I wana faint liao lor. Then if u meet bery jialat bohsim one hor she tell u her sister need help badly now leh but knn that girl is not blood related to her leh just friend only. U know lah thai girls ah like many brothers sisters but all is mouth say nia. Fainted liao. 55555

Got one girl i setup biz for her n give her condo stay. One day i secretly fly in lah then go office see she not there so call ask where she is she say oh she at home town leh not in bkk wor.

Nvm lor she say mah i believe. Knn lor condo i also got access lor see her n a farang guy inside. Haizzzzzzzzzz u think how? What u will do? Heng ah me lun leh else hor newspaper come out say sg man poke farang n thai gf in condo liao. Haizzz. Pai mia leh.
As simple as it is la

ONCE MARRY THEM IS AS GOOD AS MARRYING THE WHOLE KAMPONG
Old 01-08-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
fall for FL is more satisfying than GF.. whenever you want sex.. FL will give (pay money) however when you want sex from GF.. most likely will never give and at the end you go find FL.

to me love a FL is cheaper than love a GF financially
Agreed. When is so horny and preparing to have sex with gf sometimes will end up no mood ,cannot lah and blah blah reason. Somemore gf cannot give blow jobs but FL is well trained can give good blowjob.
Old 01-08-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Simple reason NO WL/FL will love an ordinary person like us just have to face it. They will go leech on someone to provide them and support their family. If cannot, then it's bye bye from them. Simple as that. They come here to work and won't find love. They come here give fake love so that carrots spend on them and they don't need spend anything. They just want make use of us only
She told me that she going to marry the Taiwan kia which just started to come out to work for a year. His Salary equavalent to sgd $2800 which lesser than me . She told me that but she said this guy give her monthly money which is not much but better than no. She said this guy somemore bring her to see his mother. So she prepare to live with this after baby born she sell Thai food . She prepared to live normal live with a not rich guy.

Just now she text me ask me whether I love her and I told her I love her so much. After that she ask me will I give her baht 50000 every month if we are together. I don't know how to answer liao. Now what happen liao? If I can give $50k baht everymonth means I show that I love her and then she don't want the Taiwan kia. Or secretly still collecting allowance from him and still contacting him. She ever told me that she love this Taiwan kia very much. I heard till my heart broken... Before she ask me about this monthly money things, she was totally so cold to me. I text her many times ,she ignore me. I call her she don't answer or answer liao ask anything to talk then just hang up my calls. So sad.... Why suddenly now can ask about this monthly $50k baht money matter. I then ask her what about the baby with the Taiwan kia, she told don't have baby, she just say say only because she said I don't love her... I now so confused and don't know which is true liao.....
Old 01-08-2018, 01:32 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She told me that she going to marry the Taiwan kia which just started to come out to work for a year. His Salary equavalent to sgd $2800 which lesser than me . She told me that but she said this guy give her monthly money which is not much but better than no. She said this guy somemore bring her to see his mother. So she prepare to live with this after baby born she sell Thai food . She prepared to live normal live with a not rich guy.

Just now she text me ask me whether I love her and I told her I love her so much. After that she ask me will I give her baht 50000 every month if we are together. I don't know how to answer liao. Now what happen liao? If I can give $50k baht everymonth means I show that I love her and then she don't want the Taiwan kia. Or secretly still collecting allowance from him and still contacting him. She ever told me that she love this Taiwan kia very much. I heard till my heart broken... Before she ask me about this monthly money things, she was totally so cold to me. I text her many times ,she ignore me. I call her she don't answer or answer liao ask anything to talk then just hang up my calls. So sad.... Why suddenly now can ask about this monthly $50k baht money matter. I then ask her what about the baby with the Taiwan kia, she told don't have baby, she just say say only because she said I don't love her... I now so confused and don't know which is true liao.....
doesn't matter what anyone tells you here.

you will go back to her if she wants you. When she breaks your heart again or cheat on you, you will come back here

numerous bros have come and ask the same things as you, they will always follow their heart/dick/feelings. We will say use your brain, but you will use other parts.

if she doesn't want you, then you will suffer a heartbreak, but that's a blessing because obviously she is a true blue FL who is looking only for money and you are foolish to believe she loves you and you love her.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 01-08-2018, 01:34 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed. When is so horny and preparing to have sex with gf sometimes will end up no mood ,cannot lah and blah blah reason. Somemore gf cannot give blow jobs but FL is well trained can give good blowjob.
that's why you use a public toilet but you will never call it your own.

obviously she is good in her job she sucks 10s of dicks a day, hundreds a month, thousands a year.

your gf or wife will only suck your dick, unless she cheat, but still they will lack the training your FL has.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 01-08-2018, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Use your big brain for once, taiwan kia, baby, whatever...... true or not dont bother. Read the last sentence, she wants 50,000 baht monthly allowance thats about sgd2000. You willing to pay sgd2000/mth to maintain a public toilet? Are you out of your mind? Now she already use all these trickery to corner you. What happen if you marry her? I can tell you, your life will be worse than hell. Tell her to have a proper fuck with the taiwan kia and really get pregnant, prompt her to marry the taiwan kia ASAP, congrats her wholeheartedly and move on. I can assure you will live a better life after getting this leech out of your life.
Old 01-08-2018, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually, the fastest way to get over her is to find another girl.

It really really really really works. As much as I don't want to encourage shifting attention to another working chick, but well, that should be your best choice for now.
Old 01-08-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:

see bro if u cannot support her she will f care u and ignore you. prove liao u sms her no reply call she cut then come up with some cock stories i dont have baby i said that cause u dont love me. Fuck care her and move on bro. and u really believe that the taiwan kia give her monthly allowance meh. like i said their words is faster than prata man flipping prata.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Take a step back and assess your situation bro. She is a cheater with so many cock n bull stories.

Many other good fishes in the sea and better ones too..

Forget about her la..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1