The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-06-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
She is not pui pui. Neither is she those super slim liked Long Nu kind.
Curves at the right place. Sensual expectation is as per those jiangsu clan. Fully nude with 4g signal. Verdict: Go !
anyone tried tarma with angel before? How’s the experience together?
Old 07-06-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
babudro is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried Angel few days back and I have to say her service are really good. She is going to RTC soon, though she did mentioned she might be back. Bros should go visit her in case she doesn't comes back!
Old 08-06-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Are you suggesting that they dish out the goodies??
With the right price, anything goes. If you know who is there from level 3 ,4 and 5 .
Old 08-06-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by babudro View Post
Tried Angel few days back and I have to say her service are really good. She is going to RTC soon, though she did mentioned she might be back. Bros should go visit her in case she doesn't comes back!
With that kind of support , I am sure she will be back.

20+k per month per month and with folks here sending gift and food. I will be back again if I am her

She has 2 weeks to go.....fanboy better start to prebook.
Old 08-06-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3564 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Tried ANGEL a few days back too...I guess I was lucky as wind was blowing quite strongly...so I had a chance to get a slot. Previously TOO HOT so couldn't get a slot successfully.

Going back for more before she leaves!

Don't Miss Yah...
Old 08-06-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Don't give up, even thou she's popular.
not getting much response from the popular ones..
Miss Laura already.. haha
Old 08-06-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wonder if anyone keep in contact with long nu?
Old 08-06-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted post.
Old 08-06-2019, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Don't bother about this. Some okt and Indian chief gimmick!
I agree where they purportedly come from is not crucial. It's the list of services I look out for that helps me decide which ones to visit. And apart from looks, the feel, as some have noted, is important. The signs could sometimes be very subtle, but a girl who is not only willing to serve but happy when serving is a rare find and a keeper. Laura was one of those. As for the current crop...it's for the bros to discover for themselves.
Old 08-06-2019, 06:10 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
I agree where they purportedly come from is not crucial. It's the list of services I look out for that helps me decide which ones to visit. And apart from looks, the feel, as some have noted, is important. The signs could sometimes be very subtle, but a girl who is not only willing to serve but happy when serving is a rare find and a keeper. Laura was one of those. As for the current crop...it's for the bros to discover for themselves.
Those list of service posted is standard SOP and cut and paste by the webmaster aka okt. Some names even written wrongly vs their header...

Hence... whole list of service posted may not be what u will get to receive also..

For any missing services.... ML standard reply is.. she already inform her webmaster to remove this and that services from her ads and they haven't do it yet...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-06-2019, 07:42 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Tried this girl recently
https://sglonelyguy.org/shan-shan-massage/

Good service with BBBJ/CIM.

Ended with a massage that better most MP in Singapore.

Bros who are looking for good massage with CIM release can try.
Old 08-06-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Those list of service posted is standard SOP and cut and paste by the webmaster aka okt. Some names even written wrongly vs their header...

Hence... whole list of service posted may not be what u will get to receive also..

For any missing services.... ML standard reply is.. she already inform her webmaster to remove this and that services from her ads and they haven't do it yet...
Don't know about other sites but at slg, the list of services offered (those highlighted in red) are generally quite accurate. At least that has been my experience. But of cos if the girl does not want to provide a service, I just move on to the next target. The list is a good preliminary guide. Even when a service is provided but it is done mechanically, I would still move on. Real gems are rare, but that makes the game more interesting.
Old 08-06-2019, 08:49 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
With the right price, anything goes. If you know who is there from level 3 ,4 and 5 .
$$$$$$

But not all girls have a price tag.... if they are social visit... confirm can level up using extra $$$

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-06-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
It may not be crucial, but it is an extremely good indication of the standard of quality when they come from certain training grounds.

Like there are renowned fight schools that produce better fighters. There are certain dance academies that produce more world class dancers. And there are Ivy League schools that employers prefer to employ their candidates from.

Sure there will be gems and great talent outside of this stellar circle, but these training grounds with their better teaching techniques have been tried, tested and proven to produce people with the performance and skills required to do the job better.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 08-06-2019 at 09:46 AM.
Old 08-06-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Just need L3, rest does not matter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1