The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-06-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Also visited Bai He. https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-bai-he/

Bai he's only been here a few days. Location is central but a bit inaccessible unless you drive. But she stays alone.

First thing to note is she's a bit paranoid about being caught so her pics are fake. However they are representative of what she looks like in person - hourglass bombshell type with E cup boobs(albeit fake). Face is actually quite pleasant and pretty.

I guess I should mention that she's the latest of the Jiangsu gang to hit our shores. Xue Er's turned into an OKT in her own right, sending so many girls over.

As a result, I don't need to talk about her service standards. RTM? Maybe. I'd say with her figure and looks she's in the upper tier of the Jiangsu girls.
Interesting. I like the E cup stats, no matter enhanced or nit. However, how you define hourglass? Meaning voluptuous = full figure = meaty? Got spare tyres type?

PS. It does seems like most of the new girls all friends with Xue ER.
Old 06-06-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Interesting. I like the E cup stats, no matter enhanced or nit. However, how you define hourglass? Meaning voluptuous = full figure = meaty? Got spare tyres type?

Hourglass as in Penthouse model type. No spare tires.
Old 06-06-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It's more the gentle kind. It's acceptable but I've had better. Guess that's why it's not stated in her service offerings
guess not train under any thai shifu so cannot too demand
Old 06-06-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastedbird View Post
Who's yf and d? Interested to explore...
I tried D before, can find her thread in the other section
Too painful for me
Supposed to be authentic but I doubt I want to pay for the pain
Old 06-06-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-lucy/

Anyone has info on this girl? Quite tempting to try her..But didn't find any FR tho..
Might give it a try anyway if nobody tried before..

Last time ask about another girl called Manni also no reply from you all.. sigh..
Hahaha
I post first time on manni kenna zapped

Posted 2nd time kenna even more zap

Who dare to post manni

But who cares, I still recommend her even though I want her all to myself

Come come zap zap zap

Haha haha haha
Old 06-06-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Huh she doesn't stay alone? That's a huge downside zzzz
Quote:
Visited Xia xue https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-xue-massage/ after reading some reports about her. Pictures have to discount a bit as her complexion is rougher than the photos but otherwise an OK representation. Pretty impressed with her service however. Very hardworking girl. Managed to pack in 按背,踩背,抓根,按头,all in the one hour. Especially impressed with the 踩背 as not many girls can do it without the ceiling beam to hold on to. She has a small petite frame so it's perfect for this manoeuvre. As someone previously noted, she doesn't talk much which to some people is a plus.

Couple of downsides - she doesn't stay alone, and she doesn't take her panties off.

Will consider her for a rtm as she clearly has skills.
Old 06-06-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bai he's only been here a few days. Location is central but a bit inaccessible unless you drive. But she stays alone.

First thing to note is she's a bit paranoid about being caught so her pics are fake. However they are representative of what she looks like in person - hourglass bombshell type with E cup boobs(albeit fake). Face is actually quite pleasant and pretty.

I guess I should mention that she's the latest of the Jiangsu gang to hit our shores. Xue Er's turned into an OKT in her own right, sending so many girls over.

As a result, I don't need to talk about her service standards. RTM? Maybe. I'd say with her figure and looks she's in the upper tier of the Jiangsu girls.
What about the video? Not her also?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 06-06-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Looks good...suddenly the market getting hot with quality chicks.....

Quote:
Hourglass as in Penthouse model type. No spare tires.
Wow...Penthouse type....
Old 06-06-2019, 10:55 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
If you are referring to the website, they are merely advertising portal and won’t bother when she no longer subscribe to it.

She needs a real okt who will pretend to by a member here and defend her like a white knight...lol
Lol I didn't even know she dint advertise anymore..

Webmaster is the eyes of av is also okt lah... same same but maybe different?

Then what's the hype aroun when she is no longer working??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 06-06-2019, 10:58 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya la efit la. I do it for her! Even though I've never met her too. Hahaha. To me when things blow out of the water is usually the girl's fault. It's usually white knights and busy song customers.
Hahahaha u also damm Kaypo lah..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 06-06-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I tried D before, can find her thread in the other section
Too painful for me
Supposed to be authentic but I doubt I want to pay for the pain
didnt rem d jg was painful maybe she improve.

your pain is on kidney area? usually the area pain because there is blockages
Old 06-06-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hahahaha u also damm Kaypo lah..
Alamak, it's deeply wired unto my Singapore DNA mah lol
Old 06-06-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Looks good...suddenly the market getting hot with quality chicks.....
It's always has been pretty hot. Especially in the last year. Happy happy happy
Old 06-06-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Is she as pretty as Ningxia?
Old 07-06-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7317 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

MR for Li Rou https://sglonelyguy.org/li-rou-massage/

Thanks bro Kopi for pointing her out.

Booking:
For me, the experience always starts with the booking process. I sms her a day in advance and she responded pretty quickly as it was in the afternoon when I sms her. We agreed on the time and she said will come back to me later with the address as she was busy. When she did came back half hour later, she gave her address n even asked if I drive and gave the location of the nearest public car park. Very thoughtful and sweet as she said looking forward to our appointment. Already make me shiok liao and looking forward.

Getting there:
Parked my car 15min before and informed her I’m waiting for her instruction. She replied shortly saying almost done. Called me in a few minutes and gave me simple instructions to get up to her place.

First impression:
Looks most like the video, not so sharp Chin as the pics. Love the mole so sexy!

The place:
Very clean, neat , dim romantic atmosphere with artificial flowers placed on top of my folded towel on the bed. Reminds me of some spa. Nice, Clean n dry toilet and shower. Showered alone.

Massage & Sensual:
After shower I came out and she went down gave me a teaser of what’s to come. Gave a short massage mixed with some licking of ears and then the wet catbath. I actually enjoyed her licking n sucking my fingers as she got soft tongue. Then later as she was sucking licking my balls, she started to take my dick in her mouth and I asked if she got condom to do CBJ. She don’t have condom but got some shrink wrap instead. Went with it and see how it goes. Was not too bad as I managed to cum. And for her she dun need to deal with latex. For bros who enjoy your BBBJ, u will definitely enjoy her soft tongue.

Looks & Body:
Pretty girl, looks most like video as I said above. Boobs are B+/C enhanced but still got some softness despite hardness. Slightly fleshy arms like in video, nice to hug. Small cute ass and nice pussy, which I was so tempted to eat but I control.

Time management:
Out in 55mins, good enough for me.

Overall:
Was a good experience overall, this girl likes please, lie down in my arms after release and let me enjoy just hugging her like hug girlfriend. Shiok.

Rtm? Yes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1