The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-06-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I have never tried her before but her pics remind me of Xiao Tian Tian, the Taiwan celebrity
Old 06-06-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtecz View Post
It is a very shiok process actually. Ling ling jie does it. But super costly.
How much are her rates now?

I used to visit her at her little India shop some years ago. Then, I would go once a week for a 30 minute servicing+hi and she only charge me $50 each time. She treated me very well those days. Then suddenly $100 when she got really popular and moved and I said no thanks
Old 06-06-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Wobblyleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastles.info/wei-wei-...-msg-hj-bf-bj/

Any bro tried her before?

Intending to book her soon
Old 06-06-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Simm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wobblyleg View Post

Wow... she looks sexy lei
Old 06-06-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I think they do move on, at least the sensible ones who knows that their stock will not remain high forever.
Maybe you got the skills and aptitude to still be able to service a stream of regulars but when you reach a certain age, you either get jaded, your health gets screwed up (mentally or physically).
The effort may just not be worth it to stay in the trade anymore unless ur finances is really deep shit and you don’t have other skills to generate income (which is quite hard to b that skillless to be honest).
That said, many just wanna stay on as long as they can, cos the money is imply too good.
Most who spend at least 3-6 months here, if they are diligent (at least 8-10 customers a day), and not a spendthrift and can save properly usually have no issues financing a property or two in China. I once heard about the amount a ML made (mind that she is good and has her regulars but never the crazy popular AP) in the couple of months she was here and it’s alr 6 digit SGD more than my own savings lol. On the other hand, there are some angpai MLS who can’t really save, not hardworking enough to fully tap on their popularity and ended up going back barely earning an amount that was worthwhile the effort.
Moral of the story is, when the money is good and seems easy, they won’t stop until they have to.
Agree. And there are quite a number of good ML (gem grade) who want to settle down in China for good. Jealous of their future Husband or bf though. They have acquired great skill to pleasure men.

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old 06-06-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

Beware, fake photos
Old 06-06-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Wobblyleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Beware, fake photos
Totally different or just that she looks older than the photos?
Old 06-06-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
i heard if you want to try this...it is important to empty your bowels first...if not you will feel like want to take a dump when the finger goes in....
of course it will be better if clear. just imagine a choke pipe hard to clear
Old 06-06-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Totally different or just that she looks older than the photos?
Fake. Not her own photos
Old 06-06-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
How much are her rates now?

I used to visit her at her little India shop some years ago. Then, I would go once a week for a 30 minute servicing+hi and she only charge me $50 each time. She treated me very well those days. Then suddenly $100 when she got really popular and moved and I said no thanks
siao, 100 is too much. last time i tried once she charge $50. her knife is sharp. so i leave her boat.
the most is a 15mins job.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Fake. Not her own photos
Photos of many different girls. Some photos familiar (used before). Kind of obvious lah.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone knows if wendy from jalan sultan RTC or taking a break? come back from long break then cant find her on SLG.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Photos of many different girls. Some photos familiar (used before). Kind of obvious lah.
She has white knights claiming photos are genuine.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
I have never tried her before but her pics remind me of Xiao Tian Tian, the Taiwan celebrity
The ML who's gone? Nah she's better looking than that lol.
She looks pretty enough (not the drop dead gorgeous like some other ML), good enough figure, just slightly big boned with just sufficient meat for a good hug. In fact just think of a slimmer and shorter version of volleyball players, that kind of athletic body.
In the past some angpai also has that kind of body I rem, was it Clarity or something. Gege the Mongolian girl also big boned. People who have a bigger body size and/or love to hug will love it.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Isnt that the Cheryl from little tiger last time?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1