The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-06-2019, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2058 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I find her ok only.
Maybe the chemistry with her not there.
The runners bros probably enjoyed her company a lot lol.
Same for me. Didnt have the urge to RTM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Anyone knows her whereabouts? Or gone home already?

Name is Sa Sa. Used to operate in a shop in CBD.

Must say she's amongst the prettiest I have met.
Went home early this year and mentioned she'd come in Feb then changed to March, after which no sound no news liao. Probably found something/someone more meaningful back home.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 04-06-2019, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hthg View Post
I seen a lot Bros posting popular MLs, so I thinking I will post those not popular who provides really quality service.

https://sglonelyguy.org/fang-fang-massage/

So far I have seen about 2 FRs in this thread on this ML many pages ago, so I gonna post mine.

Apparently she was my third option since first 2 could not be contacted (off HP don know why) and I never regret choosing her.

Her looks about 90% of the photos due to make up, more to milfy or Jie Jie kind, rate her 6.5/10, but a look you won't feel sian looking at her.

Her body, not slim not meaty, but boob is really O_O. She claimed her bra size is G cup thou. 100% natural!

Massage is really her godly forte! Never in my chionging had a full massage package from feet to head. Her skill is really top notch where it was done professionally. I had been massaged throughout even when during sensual part, she can tease you and continue massaging you. The whole massage took up about 50 mins. I give her a 9.5/10 (that 0.5 because there is no massage bed, told her to invest but she scare need to shift house)

Her service and playability is very good, 3.5g roaming thou. no full nude as the usual reason I get from MLs on having period. Her BBBJ not bad, but only for short while. GFE is there, she can be like a passionate gf hugging you and be playful. HJ wise, not too bad, ending part got BF.

Overall: she is definitely worth the $80, totally not a time watcher as I overstayed abit. Very accommodating, service oriented. I would definitely RTM, for her massage and her boobies!!
Yes. Agreed with what you mentioned.
Fang Fang is good at massage.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah, quite swee ar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Same for me. Didnt have the urge to RTM.

Went home early this year and mentioned she'd come in Feb then changed to March, after which no sound no news liao. Probably found something/someone more meaningful back home.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Wah, quite swee ar.
She used to work in a spa in the central area. The charges also swee.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I see bro. 😊
Old 04-06-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Sasa is one of those shop-based ladies who would become APs if they go freelance instead. What if...
Old 04-06-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Wah, quite swee ar.
Yes she was. A little bummer though cos I kinda spotted the diff when she came back from China the previous time she was here. Not to say it was a surprise...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Sasa is one of those shop-based ladies who would become APs if they go freelance instead. What if...
Didnt like how she/they operated though, we spoke about this b4.

Quote:
Charges were actually quite the same - 100 or 110 for HJ including entrance fee.

Old 04-06-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
smallestkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
does she do fake love making?
Didn't ask/try.
Old 04-06-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light

hi bros I just curious arh. how come all the adverts etc the girls are Chinese de. are there any like Thais or Viets or Indons?
Old 04-06-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yes she was. A little bummer though cos I kinda spotted the diff when she came back from China the previous time she was here. Not to say it was a surprise...

Didnt like how she/they operated though, we spoke about this b4.

Charges were actually quite the same - 100 or 110 for HJ including entrance fee.
Yes I thought the prices at that spa were quite reasonable considering the location.

Didn't quite click with Sasa myself. She was good though.
Old 04-06-2019, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-xue-massage/

i looking to get some JG tomorrow. is this a safe bet? any bros can comment? how is she?
Do give some review if you tried her
Old 04-06-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Didn't quite click with Sasa myself. She was good though.
Yah her sweet nothings can be really fake but quite funny... and she does butterfly especially if you not regular.

Old 04-06-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
Lightfire has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Today I Visit this babe the 3rd time. I Must say that she is HOT, slim body with nice big boobs wearing sexy lingerie.

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-ye-zi/

Service even better than before. treated me well with very good GFE.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs massage : 8.5/10
Hj: 8.5/10
Gfe: 8.5/10
Rtm : confirm

Please take care of this her.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Seems like I got chopped
Old 04-06-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Seems like I got chopped
Maybe you tried the extra service(s)?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1