The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-06-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
I cant tell is plastic or not but Pics you have to discount 20 percent and older. Boobs cant tell is real or fake. But is D cup and does not shag. Other than appearance not being my type. the services she provide i cant really complain. Anything you wanna do with her. She will provide it willingly.
Met Ye Zi. Was attracted by her height and boobs in her ad.

Firstly, wanna say that I have a thing for womanly looks. Those late 20s, early 30s OL types are my fav.

That said, Ye Zhi's looks buay gum with me, and this is not because she looks more like 35 than 25.

For one, fake lashes are a big turn-off. Secondly, guess I am used to MLs with sharper features (my previous regular is early 30s billing her as mid-20s, but she looks sharp). The moment I saw Ye Zhi, I knew this is not a RTM case.

Figure wise, she is tall and thin (not toned though) with sizeable soft boobs (big C or small D cup range).

In terms of massage: no strength.

Service and attitude are similar to Zhu Zhu's. Enough said.

And guess what, she's fully booked with 10+ clients on most days.

If you gift me $120 to spend on either Ye Zhi or Zhu Zhu, the latter is a clear-cut choice.
Old 03-06-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
True that. Fall into a few trap already. Like nini, xiao ai and yezi
It's always been the case that MLs would advertise fake ages to attract customers. In the past, based on my observation, the following would be the guide:

30s = 40& above
29 = late 30s
28 = mid 30s
27 = early 30s
26 = 28-29
25 = 26-28
24 = 25 - 27
23 = 24 - 26
22 = 23 - 25
21* = 22 - 24
20* = 20 - 22
* Girls aged 19 & under would advertise their ages either as 20 or 21 as customers are worried about booking underaged girls which could land them in trouble with the law.

It seems that the above have changed, and the following would represent advertised ages in the current market more accurately:-

30 & above = 40 & above
28 - 29 = late 30s
27 = mid 30s
26 = early 30s
25 = 28-29
24 = 26-28
23 = 25 - 27
22 = 24 - 26
21 = 23 - 25
20 = 22 - 24
**Girls who are 21 and below will advertise their actual age, along with an image of their DOB on their passports as proofs.
Old 03-06-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2321 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
U got who to recommend ah??
These are all under $120, young and extremely skilful. Best overall - Angel ($110) best bbbj/cim - Zi Yu ($110) and Vicky ($100).

I have also lined up Li Rou, Ye Bai He and An An in the next few days, both at $110. See how they fare and I'll recommend or not.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 03-06-2019 at 01:48 PM.
Old 03-06-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Met Ye Zi. Was attracted by her height and boobs in her ad.

Firstly, wanna say that I have a thing for womanly looks. Those late 20s, early 30s OL types are my fav.

That said, Ye Zhi's looks buay gum with me, and this is not because she looks more like 35 than 25.

For one, fake lashes are a big turn-off. Secondly, guess I am used to MLs with sharper features (my previous regular is early 30s billing her as mid-20s, but she looks sharp). The moment I saw Ye Zhi, I knew this is not a RTM case.

Figure wise, she is tall and thin (not toned though) with sizeable soft boobs (big C or small D cup range).

In terms of massage: no strength.

Service and attitude are similar to Zhu Zhu's. Enough said.

And guess what, she's fully booked with 10+ clients on most days.

If you gift me $120 to spend on either Ye Zhi or Zhu Zhu, the latter is a clear-cut choice.
ZZ is way better at the same price..

Her fake tits are a big turn off for me..

Her Nuru technique also can't hold a candle to Carol's..

Definitely no RTM for me, though her playability is good..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
It's always been the case that MLs would advertise fake ages to attract customers. In the past, based on my observation, the following would be the guide:

30s = 40& above
29 = late 30s
28 = mid 30s
27 = early 30s
26 = 28-29
25 = 26-28
24 = 25 - 27
23 = 24 - 26
22 = 23 - 25
21* = 22 - 24
20* = 20 - 22
* Girls aged 19 & under would advertise their ages either as 20 or 21 as customers are worried about booking underaged girls which could land them in trouble with the law.

It seems that the above have changed, and the following would represent advertised ages in the current market more accurately:-

30 & above = 40 & above
28 - 29 = late 30s
27 = mid 30s
26 = early 30s
25 = 28-29
24 = 26-28
23 = 25 - 27
22 = 24 - 26
21 = 23 - 25
20 = 22 - 24
**Girls who are 21 and below will advertise their actual age, along with an image of their DOB on their passports as proofs.
Seems like the older the ML is, the more years she has to shave off her actual age..

Upz you for the useful guide..

Old 03-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Zi Yu ($110) and Vicky ($100).
Doing East tomorrow.

Between this 2, who do you think is more chio?

Have you visited the petite MoMo before?

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 03-06-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
ZZ is way better at the same price..

Her fake tits are a big turn off for me..

Her Nuru technique also can't hold a candle to Carol's..

Definitely no RTM for me, though her playability is good..
With all due respect to you being a ZZ fan, her tits feel fake too.

No one can beat my former regular's authentic Ds.
Old 03-06-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
With all due respect to you being a ZZ fan, her tits feel fake too.

No one can beat my former regular's authentic Ds.
We'll let others chime in on that.

Old 03-06-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

30s = 40& above
29 = late 30s
28 = mid 30s
27 = early 30s
26 = 28-29
25 = 26-28
24 = 25 - 27
23 = 24 - 26
22 = 23 - 25
21* = 22 - 24
20* = 20 - 22

30 & above = 40 & above
28 - 29 = late 30s
27 = mid 30s
26 = early 30s
25 = 28-29
24 = 26-28
23 = 25 - 27
22 = 24 - 26
21 = 23 - 25
20 = 22 - 24
That's similar to what I have learnt so far too! 30 & above cat can be very difficult to imagine for many MLs..
Old 03-06-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Who are the current ones confirm closer to 30 or above?
go to yr favourite and ask for their real age... most likely you need to add 5 for most
Old 03-06-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Hahaha... if 20+ all go HK lst one...

HK HJ price is better than Sg lah...

N some need to scam to do bbbj in Sg when they don't need to do that in HK..
dont think hk is that easy especially when they are regulated by mafia.
bbbj is easy since they are already providing it back home.

singapore lots of white knight who takes care of them and buy them good food. i really have to thank them for their generosity.

My intention is to eat abalone but end up i am helping to eat durians
Old 03-06-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

To me, age is meaningless.

Look at Lin Zhiling, she is over 45 years old.
Old 03-06-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
To me, age is meaningless.

Look at Lin Zhiling, she is over 45 years old.
it's true that age is just a number but given that they are in this trade, age can be rather damaging since they don't get regular sleeping hours
Old 03-06-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Hardstick123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fake FRs! Beware!

https://sglonelyguy.org/cloris-massage/

Not even close to anything that’s said on the site. If she looked good it’s still complimentary but nope..

30mins late, another guy came in and I realized it’s a double booking. and on top of all, because another guy’s in the other room, she finished me off in 15mins and went to shower. I complained to her that it’s not even 20mins and she told me that usually people showered, changed and then continue the shoulder massage lol.

Good luck to the guy after me.
Old 03-06-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
go to yr favourite and ask for their real age... most likely you need to add 5 for most
Even that you are unlikely to get the actual real age.

As bro Franco mentioned, the actual age doesn't actually bother me that much. The appearance age on the "package" is what matters. Just like you buy something online and the actual product just appear slightly different. But as long as the appearance and quality fits the price, I am ok.

There are still some sexy as hell MILF around. Like previously got one Tracy in K area, great hard massage, full playability and hell of a sex kitten.

Original full rounded Ds are a rarity. Just difficult to find.

Last edited by Blu3; 03-06-2019 at 02:58 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1