The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-06-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

she finished last night LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhob View Post
Bro, marathon over . Any bros sending her off today . Wish her all the best..
Old 02-06-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by websterdude View Post
I have been a long time lurker but this babe definitely deserve a FR. What bro alvaner269 rated is exactly what I would rate. The only thing that I want to highlight is that she's much more tan compared to her photos, other than that, she's definitely a gem. She said she's going back in slightly less than 3 weeks time.
do a search, there are already plenty of MR for her.
time is counting down if want to rtm.
Old 02-06-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1008 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Me too.
But I bring it one step further.
Request them to put it on me.
If damaged in the process, that piece becomes mine
Wah good idea leh...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 02-06-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
she finished last night LOL
Her timing quite good, slightly more than 2 hrs...faster than some guys...
She have my respect!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
She have my respect!
No surprise. She trained daily before the run. She has the determination in keeping fit.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
She have my respect!
She ran half marathon ?

Because the world record for a full marathon was set last year by my hero, Eliud Kipchoge, in Berlin at a time 2hrs 1min 39sec. (He also the ran the fastest ever 26 miles in a special Nike project Breaking2.. he finished 2hrs 25sec. It was a control race so cannot be an official world record).

But also my respect for anyone with determination and drive to cross the finish line. No matter the time.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 02-06-2019 at 12:13 PM.
Old 02-06-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeletonkey View Post
tried celine awhile back.

Located at the east side. Public transport quite convenient if by train. at most 10mins walk. nvr read fr from this thread. only on her ad thread and sgl. all quite positive. Looks wise it was 100% same with the photo. she is pretty definitely. worn a lacy black night gown. her height and boobs were as adv. tall and D cup and nice butt. the horror starts. after shower out lie on the massage bed, sms start coming in. she double book cause she have two phones and the other phone start ringing. but to her the bro nvr really confirm with her after asking about her service, location and timing. but i confirmed with her first. so the drama come the bro keep calling and she told him not free got customer liao. she apologise, that went on for like 5-10mins. finally my session start then complain to me that next time the bro book need give 20% discount. i say ya lor and this kind people nvr like really double confirm. but in my mind was you nvr apologise that you were using phone and i was waiting. had my first hj. service is good except when i go south she like siam here and there, so i just touch her butt. then she clean me and start my massage which is good. got strength and really cover the spot that always ache like neck shoulder and back.

overall her service is 8/10 maybe i first timer she don't trust. but the end session attitude is bad which make me dulan and feel like telling her she did short change me. so hope to see other fr regarding celine before i go to her again.
which celine?
Old 02-06-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She ran half marathon ?

Because the world record for a full marathon was set last year by my hero, Eliud Kipchoge, in Berlin at a time 2hrs 1min 39sec. (He also the ran the fastest ever 26 miles in a special Nike project Breaking2.. he finished 2hrs 25sec. It was a control race so cannot be an official world record).

But also my respect for anyone with determination and drive to cross the finish line. No matter the time.
If her timing for full marathon, she doesn't need to provide services already
Old 02-06-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Skeletonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

only 1 celine from sgl and sgbeautycastles. both site show the same ml
Old 02-06-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She ran half marathon ?

Yah she ran the half marathon.

I’m perfectly fine with the yearly 2.4km IPPT so count me out of any marathon except in bed.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-06-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Fun fact, for eagle eye samster will notice TX new pic is wearing Angel bra.
Old 02-06-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Had been away from the scene for a while, a bit lethargic at times to try new cai.
Here and there tried some highly rated ones like Zhuzhu and Xixi, all good girls in general and I enjoyed the session with them but couldn't find it in me to want to go back to them for a RTM even though their services can be considered worth the money. Just a lack of general chemistry maybe?

So I'm kinda late to this ML party but thought she's worth a mention.

https://sglonelyguy.org/angel-massage/

This lass is pretty. Ever since Donna left I haven't had a chance to say a ML is genuinely pretty in my standard but Angel is. I'm a sucker for good looks.
They don't look the same at all but the sharp features do remind me of the former.
And she is easy to talk to, we could click quite well on the first season. Naughty little girl who likes to tease u.
She is more tanned than the pictures like what others said but it makes her looks sporty.
Her body is perfect for her frame and height, no humongous melons but just the right size that I liked.
Playful during sensual but I wonder if playability can go up a notch or not, but first session I take it easier hehe.
Did capped BJ (prefer that anyway) and she was so hardworking to make it happen lol - plus points.

Just some note:
Her massage is only so-so but doesn't lack the effort. If time permits she will give u hand and head massage.
Her catbath is a little wet (up there not down there) if you don't like it.
Massage done semi nude and stayed throughout for me, not sure if 4g roaming or full nude is available.
Location should be familiar for quite a few bros, central and a ML hotspot.

Too bad I found her too late and she's leaving soon.
Def RTM before she goes and hopefully she will be back.
Old 02-06-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yah she ran the half marathon.
Who are you guys talking about?
Old 02-06-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong78 View Post
Who are you guys talking about?
Xixi....the marathon queen....
Anyway she should at the airport now n will leave this island in a couple of hours.
Not sure whether she will return.
But I got a hunch she definitely will.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 02-06-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I was thinking maybe my expectations just gone up through the years. Full nude with a standard
HJ no longer can excite me. My good standard for HJ is currently marked at Tian Niu, with catbath and all. My benchmark.

Maybe also these days more sensitive to the ppl skill MLs treat their customers. Some MLs just know how to handle ppl properly. Can just tell the green horns and CMI ones apart quite fast. BJ benchmark I will put as Duo-er.

Sometimes it is the particular feeling, no explanation at all that turn you on. Can be a tinge of sexiness or you just like the way this ML looks or how her skin feels. Very hard to justify this.

Our expectations also change with the years and so maybe my past few experience just brought me back to past (4-5 years back). Not chionging too much these days.

Bro Whoizzit2 knows my level of playability.
I get what u mean. Having been in the ML scene for the past 7-8 years (damn it's so long alr) I think we have all changed one way or another. And the newer bros may not know it but back in the days of $90 $100 MLs when we were still green and BJ was less common it was a different kind of fun. Now after trying and tasting (pun intended) different kind of services it's never the same.
That said, there is currently one ML that kind of brought me back to the good old days and that's Hebe/Zhi Qing. It's like back to the old days where u get a good sensual HJ, a good feast on those nice melons till u song and breathless and seeing her enjoying the mouth and hand action. She has her restrictions and doesn't go full nude (just like the old AP MLs, I still rem the first full nude chio ML back then I had was Fate and that was an abnormally) but the session makes you feel happy in the good old way.
A failsafe option always though her price is considered high considering what I can get elsewhere but that is still good value for me.
She's on low profile now (still hard to book with her regulars), so those who have not joined the train before just have to wait till she goes online again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1