The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-05-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=723485Anyone try this girl or from this okt before mah?

Zaxk99
I think our bro mixmaster has tried before. Works in a spa, fake pic
s.
Pix are fake and she is a young MILFy Minah with a curvy meaty bod. Operates in SPA Mon-Wed and is a decent bet for a soothing massage and capped BJ. Limited roaming........but will get you off
Old 30-05-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
smallestkid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any senior bros tried ? Can share MR?

https://sglonelyguy.org/ruby-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/vivian-massage/
Old 30-05-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not many reviews on this ML Chen Chen (https://sglonelyguy.org/chenchen-massage/), but decided to take the plunge and give her a try. I must say that I have made the right choice. Location is private and discreet, but stays in a shared apartment. Looks quite similar to photos (about 80%), not SYT but pretty for her age. Very friendly and accommodating. Massage is nothing to shout about, but sensual is where she excels. Have a very good session.....

If she continues with the same attitude, believed she has the potential to become an ang pai. Give her a chance to serve you, and I believe you will not regret it.
Old 30-05-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Nancy aka Xiao Qi RTC already. Such a shame. She was damn fine.
Has the privilege of trying her recently. It was really a very good and enjoyable session. Was even planning to visit her again this week.But too late....Really surprised and shocked....Haiz! Just wish her all the best.
Old 30-05-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
Lightfire has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
how old is she do you reckon?
She’s about 20 plus .
Old 30-05-2019, 11:11 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Pix are fake and she is a young MILFy Minah with a curvy meaty bod. Operates in SPA Mon-Wed and is a decent bet for a soothing massage and capped BJ. Limited roaming........but will get you off
Up U for your warning...

Is her boobs so big?? Haha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 31-05-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Weiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeiwei88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tomorrow will be at ICA for taking passport. Going to be long Q. Thinking to take q number then go for a good massage with good service. Near lavender any ML u guys know for good service? Thanks bro
Old 31-05-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Up U for your warning...

Is her boobs so big?? Haha
nope B cups
Old 31-05-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
13bearbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brothers anyone tried her before?

https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-mo-massage/
Old 31-05-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Thanks Bro,

her comments on SLG is so long that puts me in doubt as saying if its too good to be true la..

if discount 30% from those pics is still fine with me, i prefer slightly milfy type of girls .

Thank You!
bro, her ad already put only semi-nude only and also no bj etc. so you can expect not much playability. the reviews all mostly only saying about her massage and attitude.. just a good option for a massage , accompany and release.. dont expect much sensual
Old 31-05-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiwei88 View Post
Tomorrow will be at ICA for taking passport. Going to be long Q. Thinking to take q number then go for a good massage with good service. Near lavender any ML u guys know for good service? Thanks bro

Google mei tai wan at tywhitt street. Lolol
Old 31-05-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
bro, her ad already put only semi-nude only and also no bj etc. so you can expect not much playability. the reviews all mostly only saying about her massage and attitude.. just a good option for a massage , accompany and release.. dont expect much sensual
Appreciate your reply, points taken. I'm looking for good massage provided and a little bit of tease only,

Bj and playability can look for others who can't massage =D

Thank You!
Old 31-05-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JohnJL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know of ML who is willing to accept job at 7 or 8am?
Old 31-05-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weiwei88 View Post
Guess you have a last minute collection. Else you could have make a collection appt and it take about 10mins for the whole collection process when I collect mine in Feb.
Old 31-05-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 10
TheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheLastDollar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just sharing. For bros who love a good massage and a good release. Do note that Sally is back! Hehehe.
https://sglonelyguy.org/sally-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1