The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-05-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
i'd been seeing her ADs since i started last month but what puts me off is the ps of photo i felt is too much ,thus i'm skipping her along with alot more la.

shall i rephrase slight Milfy like Bamei or TX

Thank You
Yes i agree her photo is ps too much. i only can say she look more close to pink uniform which look older. I will rtm her svc if got budgets.
suprised still dun match your milfy taste are you looking for granny milf?

save your time here dun need to see
u need to go fish market and choose
Old 30-05-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-summer/

https://sglonelyguy.org/bai-xue-massage/

Looks like there are 2 new girls the past 2 days. Any bros visited them yet? Or any senior member recognise them
Old 30-05-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-summer/

Looks like there are 2 new girls the past 2 days. Any bros visited them yet? Or any senior member recognise them
I will put my bet on bai xue if i choose.

wait for senior by the time go back already
Old 30-05-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
I will put my bet on bai xue if i choose.

wait for senior by the time go back already
i will choose Bai Xue too....

but no mention of nude massage......
Old 30-05-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhob View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yiyi-massage/
Looks: Dark difference from photo
Body: 155-160 cm, on the slim side, with tattoos just about her chest
Boobs: B looks as she's small size.
Massage: 6
Catbath: 6 rush
HJ: 6 rush .. within half another hour I out of place
Damage: 100/hj .
RTF: no
Yes. Yiyi is not worth RTM anymore. Her attitude has changed dramatically when I RTM. I think she has given up on Sg and perhaps she is ready to RTC so ORD mood. So bros can save $100 and invest in other MLs. Dun get me wrong. She is still a young anD pretty lass but to shortchanged a bro to 30 minutes is a No-no.
Old 30-05-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
wysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwysiwyg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR on Bai Xue

Room: new and clean, stay alone
Looks: as per photo but darker hair color
Body: slim, A cup with perky nips
Massage: normal, only shirt on
Sensual: very good, full nude on request, HJ with 4G roam
RTM: Yes
Old 30-05-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma168 View Post
Was missing this cute and lovely masseuse, Zi Chen when she went back to her hometown. She was one of my regulars to visit whenever my body is aching for a good massage and whenever I am horny, kekeke. She was very popular and a HOTTIE back then.

So when she texted me to announce that she had arrived in Singapore is back in the scene, I quickly fast leg fast hand booked her for a session.

With her gentle and magical hands at work on my body and her great GFE, my body aches and sores were well taken care of. Wow!!! She is even better than before, her massage and HDLY skills are even more honed now. Like before, the grand finale of the massage session is her BJ, although with cap now. Still shiok siah, just don't know how to describe further, hehehe!

Her new nick this time round is An Xin. Already looking forward to my next session with her while penning this review. Really enjoyed my time with her. Below is her link:

http://www.sglonelyguy.org/zi-chen-massage
MR for ZiChen/AnXin (SLG)

Looks (8.5/10) - She is quite pretty. Very much similar to the posted photos. AX is an SYT with very fair skin, a nubile body and youth on her side.

Figure (7.5/10) - with Supple (.)(.) And pinkish nipples. She graeted me with erected nipples beneath her white top and sexy (not grandma) undies. Exactly for my liking.

Massage (8/10) - for her petite size AX can give a decent back massage and she gives a relaxing head massage after the deed.

Sensual (7.5/10) - highlight of the session when she get topless revealing her nice (.)(.) But alas no sucking. Can see no touch. But decent catbath followed by a CBJ. Just seeing her SYT face takIng the rod in is worth all the effort.
Of course if can have 2HJs that would Be ideal.

Overall: friendly attitude, chatty, pretty SYT, nice central location with ample basement parking. if I crave for SYTs she would be my choice.
Old 30-05-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 15
Rainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to beholdRainbow_1112 is a splendid one to behold

http://sgbeautycastles.info/tian-tia...massage-hj-bj/

Review on tian tian.

1st time visit message parlor so not sure what to expect location was 10min walk from mrt near CBD.

Look 8/10 look like xmm she isn't 20 thou
Figure 8/10 figure quite good boobs quite just the right size for her figure
Massage 8/10 got strength
Sensual 8.5/10 paid extra for her to be topless and bbbj/cim when the initial service only include capped BJ/cim. Bbbj however was abit mechanical as she didn't use her tongue much. Did finger her awhile but stop when she said it's pain and lick her pussy/boobs

Overall 8/10 as I was her 1st customer of the day and she just woke up

Not sure if I got scam by paying extra since this is the 1st time I visit such place..
Old 30-05-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
Lightfire has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I try this girl YeZi today. She is tall and slim with Fair skin. she is soft spoken and gentle with me. Very good GFE and no rush during her service. Very well spent for 1 hour.

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-ye-zi/

Look 8/10 Very sexy type
Figure 8/10 Big soft boobs
Massage 8/10
Boobs Fxxk: 9/10 especially with the nuru gel. very shiok.

Overall 8/10

I will RTM again soon.
Old 30-05-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Lol!! Damn, looks like we both have similar preference. 😂😂
Those acts abt armpits u said..lol somehow feels familiar to me..hahaha
Woah~~~ Din know i have follow fetish mates here... Lol...

Those white smooth pits.. OMG~~~

But i always got stopped, MLs always says itchy then cannot continue... How you guys do it?
Old 30-05-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
MR for ZiChen/AnXin (SLG)

Looks (8.5/10) - She is quite pretty. Very much similar to the posted photos. AX is an SYT with very fair skin, a nubile body and youth on her side.

Figure (7.5/10) - with Supple (.)(.) And pinkish nipples. She graeted me with erected nipples beneath her white top and sexy (not grandma) undies. Exactly for my liking.

Massage (8/10) - for her petite size AX can give a decent back massage and she gives a relaxing head massage after the deed.

Sensual (7.5/10) - highlight of the session when she get topless revealing her nice (.)(.) But alas no sucking. Can see no touch. But decent catbath followed by a CBJ. Just seeing her SYT face takIng the rod in is worth all the effort.
Of course if can have 2HJs that would Be ideal.

Overall: friendly attitude, chatty, pretty SYT, nice central location with ample basement parking. if I crave for SYTs she would be my choice.
Personal exp with AX roughly similar but honestly massage is not worth mentioning. However her 古典美,with smooth white skin plus pinkish xiao long bao does have a fatal attraction. Not for big boobs and playability lovers thou.
Old 30-05-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightfire View Post
I try this girl YeZi today. She is tall and slim with Fair skin. she is soft spoken and gentle with me. Very good GFE and no rush during her service. Very well spent for 1 hour.

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-ye-zi/

Look 8/10 Very sexy type
Figure 8/10 Big soft boobs
Massage 8/10
Boobs Fxxk: 9/10 especially with the nuru gel. very shiok.

Overall 8/10

I will RTM again soon.
how old is she do you reckon?
Old 30-05-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 11
robinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Choing for 4-5 years on mL
Till yesterday know 1 bad attitude ml po in they group said I’m pay 20 dollar then leave... now of day no many ml of fk want reply me. I’m fine
And she no said full story and I’m no only pay 20 for her I also pay 50 for spa entrance

But at least in their record I’m still “customer” as many

Story start, last feb
I go spa look for fun, ml from wolf, She work in spa... entrance fee already 50. Then 1 Hj is 30 for top up. But after I get in I ask for 2 she said 2hj for 100. I’m deal.
But the thing is, as mention on website she said full nude and touch able for full body. When start, I ask her y u bra no take off she said no going to take off. I already piss of and sien half way liow. Then fine, i just roaming “outdoor” and boobs cannot keep touch. and I try to go southern area, she reject... and message also soso
(Of Cos I’m no pay 100 for massage) in the way her attitude also Kns
When hj keep chasing me and said pain of her hand... my mood from 8000m
Drop to sea level already. And face ready dark like c100 m100 y100 k100

After shoot 1st around 15min she ask me rest and wash. In the sense I’m already no mood for 2nd shoot liow. Then she back try to massage me I’m reject then I said I already moodless. I chio then she ask me for 50.
I said ur work only cost 20. Then I back.
Don know is wrong or right, but is my 1st time ready piss off...

And I just want to said. I no pay for 100 for massage... if ready want good massage I go for normal. And HJ and home. If ML no at least topless and touch able y do this line.

Sry maybe I’m fucker and ji gou beh abit. I just want to enjoy the person who
Do hj for me.

Just my 2cen and poor English explains
Old 30-05-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
i will choose Bai Xue too....

but no mention of nude massage......
No Menu mean you have to create a dish for her

While we discussing so fast one bro come out a express frs.

but still emptiness
My sixth tell me she is sally sister
Old 30-05-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

MR for Ah Rou (SLG)

Got a sudden craving so went ahead today.

Pros:

- Full nude, playability 4G
- SYT, youthful nubile body with a nice ass
- Irresistible smooth white skin, was feeling the whole session all over. My hands are having a climax themselves.
- After deed will lie down beside you to hug, good GFE (can't believe I am using this word).
- 2 shots no problem
- Body does give the slight feel of mint with small B cups.

Cons:

- Discount on looks by 20%, looks pleasant lah, not gorgeous.
- Doesn't like the tongue, hygiene concerns
- HJ not much pattern, is not skilled in the art of stimulation.

Overall:

The smooth white skin nubile body has a natural attraction. Worth one more visit if increase playability. 120 a little too high a price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1