The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-05-2024, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 18
crazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

not as desperate as you 🤣
$200 for a maid. Did you use a condom 🤣
Old 31-05-2024, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
new to this maid game, have a maid from indo, she keeps saying can follow me anywhere.

she seems lonely wants a bf, but I don't want this kind of attachment, just want to screw.

she seems to be active on tiktok, will they shame us when we dump them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocstarfish View Post
If she’s active on Tiktok, you wouldn’t be the only one she’s tagging along with. I believe you should move along before she publishes your conversation on Tiktok.
Sounds scary to be dox by maid.

But i never see any maid dox bangala also, which should be the majority of dumping cases.
Old 31-05-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4943 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue my time to watch show, be careful useless keyboard warrior will zap
Old 31-05-2024, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1938 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
not as desperate as you 🤣
$200 for a maid. Did you use a condom 🤣
The real question is did your bangla stepfather used a condom when he pumped your ass as he tell you about fucking maid foc?

And I wouldn't stoop as low to ask if he paid you $2.00 for that
Old 31-05-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 18
crazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
The real question is did your bangla stepfather used a condom when he pumped your ass as he tell you about fucking maid foc?

And I wouldn't stoop as low to ask if he paid you $2.00 for that
your daddy give you $2.00 after pumping your ass ? 🤣
Old 31-05-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2297 / Power: 14
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Raw nerve? By you? And your brilliant ideas how to spend your $200?
You gave a suggestion how better to spend your $200
I only counter proposed another suggestion to help you save even more, no?
And back to the pimp theory? You want to take up the dare? It's open to anyone, so please just take it.
Based on your responses I can clearly tell what type of person you are. Not sure what you're benefiting for help this DH. All I will say is, never use your small head to think. These DH all like to tell sob stories and I couldn't give fuck. Never be whiteknight for DH and never get carrotchop by them.

If bros actually got her contact from you I would like to know if it's actually worth it to meet her for $200 2hrs after 10pm lol

Edit: Please share your FRs so this bro's DH can continue to meet more dudes cos clearly she needs the cash to escape her DH work.

Will only UP if your account got enough points and age.
Old 31-05-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Please continue my time to watch show, be careful useless keyboard warrior will zap
Can we use our points to offset our chionging sessions? If can by right I should be getting $20 off and you get $40 off respectively.

Old 31-05-2024, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1938 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Based on your responses I can clearly tell what type of person you are. Not sure what you're benefiting for help this DH. All I will say is, never use your small head to think. These DH all like to tell sob stories and I couldn't give fuck. Never be whiteknight for DH and never get carrotchop by them.

If bros actually got her contact from you I would like to know if it's actually worth it to meet her for $200 2hrs after 10pm lol

Edit: Please share your FRs so this bro's DH can continue to meet more dudes cos clearly she needs the cash to escape her DH work.
Don't teach a fish how to swim
We'll let you know if we ever need advice from a greenhorn
And keep your worthless two cents for yourself, not needed
Simple logic, willing sellers, willing buyers. It's either you buy or you don't.
What? You're too lonely until nobody talks to you or you have to tie a string of sausages around your neck so that stray dogs are willing to come close?
Old 01-06-2024, 12:02 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15389 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvlado View Post
No free lunch in this world ,just hunt yourself
lol your statement makes me laugh and laugh hard

take a hard look at the forum, and if there are countless bros asking for advice, help, recommendations, that makes the FORUM work.

based on your idea, there are no free points either, which you asked for.

nothing wrong with people sharing, or asking.

moving on....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 01-06-2024, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ok ok i share. not sure if maid or not indonesian she want money for sex. 80580194. just ask how much.

Last edited by melonfruit; 01-06-2024 at 04:23 AM.
Old 01-06-2024, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
ok ok i share. not sure if maid or not indonesian she want money for sex. 80580194. just ask how much.
Lol who this? From The(un)GreatOne? Hahahaha

Old 01-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can we use our points to offset our chionging sessions? If can by right I should be getting $20 off and you get $40 off respectively.
Why u got problem.i really this fucking clone. Point not important why u get ur point up? Talk one thing act another. Useless clone
Old 01-06-2024, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:

People have something to share what u have? $200 who one take don’t want just skip. U talk what lanjiao. Only talk no action. Don’t act lah clone
Old 01-06-2024, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Don't teach a fish how to swim
We'll let you know if we ever need advice from a greenhorn
And keep your worthless two cents for yourself, not needed
Simple logic, willing sellers, willing buyers. It's either you buy or you don't.
What? You're too lonely until nobody talks to you or you have to tie a string of sausages around your neck so that stray dogs are willing to come close?
This clone are nothing just talk no action. No contribution want act as boss. Useless clone. They can just talk. They just find trouble in ur post. They can say ur maid this no good that no good. But they can’t provide anything.

The way they write I can only see one loser blackknight24. Later the clone cuscadar69 will come out.

Bro don’t need argue with this loser clone there is no end. Just let them talk. U just contribute.
Old 01-06-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20190 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
This clone are nothing just talk no action. No contribution want act as boss. Useless clone. They can just talk. They just find trouble in ur post. They can say ur maid this no good that no good. But they can’t provide anything.
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1