The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 17-10-2019, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
sygatefire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Simple FR for RL Rita
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=748678

Looks: Similar to photos...I love it when she lets her hair down instead of tying them up. Really pretty...my cup of tea.
Figure: Cute petite figure with big natural boobs as advertised. Really nice to squeeze and suck when fucking her.
BBBJ: My favorite kind, wet and sloppy. Really enjoyed it.
FJ: Did a few position but the highlight was the cowgirl position. She's a little energizer nympho riding up and down my shaft..felt like she's fucking me more than I'm fucking her.
GFE: Not too bad..a bit of dirty talk. Quite a turn on.

Again, this stable continues to maintain their reputation and quality. Highly recommended.
Old 17-10-2019, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
lotsaluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Annie @ Silk Stockings

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=747475

She has alot of FR already, this is just my 2 cents worth

OKT: 10/10 - Quick and prompt as usual, top 3 in my book
Location: 12/10 - One of the best. Accessible if you drive or by public transport.
Face: 10/10 - She has a GND look and reminds alot of a girlfriend back in LOS. I chawp mak mak mak.. Greeted me without much makeup on but I like my ladies without too much makeup if possible, reckon she does not need them anyway.
Boobs/Body: 10/10 - Boobs are man made large Cs, reckon they are abit on the firm side but they were just made 3 months ago, so bros please be gentle with them. Love the curves on her. No tummy, tood to die for. Getting hard just thinking about it and writing as I speak.. lol
BBBJ/Frenching: 12/10 - She is very fluent in French, suspect she might have a PhD in it.. 555
FJ: 10/10 - Loves the way she does cowgirl, and it a couple of variations as well, for quite awhile till i think she was really shagged out. Took over on top and banged hard and fast till i set leaw. Sadly tonight imma a 1 shot wonder
GFE: 13/10 Treated me like a lover who has not seen her other half for a couple of months. Love it!
Sidenote: Sadly she going back soon leaw.. Will defo try to RTF before that.

Opinions are purely based on my own experience, so please don't zap if it is different from yours. YMMV

Happy and safe bonking
Old 17-10-2019, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BigJ30cmlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rita from Reborn lover

Want to say she’s my best bonk yet, though I’ve only had 3 so far. But god is fair. Review below!

OKT: Fast and efficient, very good. But towels provided no good leh, keep drop cotton, FL keep get distracted by it while giving BBBJ. Bros can bring own towel if possible.

Looks: very pretty, her photo looks fake like a doll. But she’s definitely pretty. Normal Thai Tan ah, I’m fine with it, wouldn’t go for Thai if I want fair skin anyway. 10

Body: Petite girl with huge NATURAL boobs. Not sure if it’s a D, but definite C or bigger. I’m a fan of natural. Ass is not bad as well. Minor fats. 9

French: lots of kisses, lots. But not so much of tongue action. 8

BBBJ: Her bbbj is damn wet, but maybe cause she’s tired which she said quite a few times, it wasn’t that Long. And suction wise, not enough for me. Feels like nothing. Some bros might enjoy. 6

FJ: not bad, cow girl, missionary, doggy. 1 shot was mainly me, damn tiring. Finished in missionary. 2nd shot couldn’t finish, we’re both tired, and I am too, so that’s why I couldn’t finish. And she’s not really tight honestly so I couldn’t feel much as well. And she did ride on me for quite awhile. But did HJ myself while touching her and came. 7

GFE: Her service though was excellent. Cheerful attitude, always smiling, hugs, playful as well. 10

RTF: Maybe? Likely? She told me to come back to her again if ever I need a bonk though.

Overall was a good bonk, especially her NATURAL BIG BOOBS and GFE. But FJ and BBBJ wise, can do much better. Makes me miss Melissa from SA few months back, A cup boobs, but FJ and BBBJ very good. SA, please bring her back. That’s why I said god is fair. But Rita, awesome. Pretty, and high GFE, huge NATURAL boobs.

Last edited by BigJ30cmlong; 17-10-2019 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Update
Old 17-10-2019, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
imperialer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a wonderful session with Yoko from RP @ 0215 17/10

Texted okt at 0150hr and got an intant reply. Was told Yoko available so asked for location and proceeded over.

Knocked on door and welcomed by her in this kimono like nightie. Could see from the V front her big boobs. Payment upfront then proceeded to shower, this is where it all starts. Started with soaping my back and then she turned me around to wash my lil bro. After washing away the soap on my lil bro, she immediately went south and took it into her mouth. I am a sucker for bbbj but she was so good that i had to stop her before i cum. So hurried to dry ourselves and bed action. Once in bed, she catbath me from top to bottom. The way her boobs dangle, one cannot resist but to fondle. Then the bbbj begin, this time lasted a good 5 min before asking her to cap me. Tried a few positions before releasing in missionary. After shower, she volunteered to give me body massage. Her strength is good, not too strong and also not piano. I had to admit, i nearly fell asleep here. After a good 15 min of massage, she asked if i wanted 2nd shot. As i was feeling relaxed and tired, i told her not to. So she continued massaging me till my time was almost up.

Looks 8/10 Milf
Boobs 8/10 a bit hard but still nice to fondle
Bbbj 10/10 good suction with dt
Rtf Yes with this kind of service, i may just stick to this stable for now

Overall left a sextified customer. Tipped her after.
Old 17-10-2019, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
rawroulette deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yoko from Rolly (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=1...6#post19329196)
and Ning from Loveaffair (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=748710) ... Same same picture? Same same person but can teleport two places same time?

Or same same but different stable? Anyone tried any of these two?
Old 17-10-2019, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgforex666 View Post
That bad? Was targeting her as well....
(https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=748504)

My humble FR on Peach. Tempted to cancel after seeing a negative FR here. But decided to go ahead since lazy to do last min changes.

Looks: Her face is actually the same as photo/video.
Body: Only discounts are small natural boobs (maybe a b) and a thick bottom. Slight tummy though. I have no issue with that cos some gals have a natural thick bottom and that does not mean they are fat as elephant.
Attitude: Like bonking a student. Young and cheerful. Asked me to fuck her doggy but forgot about the condom. Still green in this line.

* Not suitable for Guys who wants a model face and figure. She is defintely not in that league. Im old man liao so standard not so high.
Old 17-10-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2385 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Nami from BTY on 16 Oct at 1800H

Looks: 8/10 WYSIWYG
Body: 9/10 Petite small body
Boobs: Natural B- or A+ handful cute nips
BBBJ: 10/10 good slow motion for 10mins
FJ: 7/10 can't do cowgirl other than that all okay
French: 0/10 No frenching allowed

RTF: Maybe other girls
Old 17-10-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jordan92 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Cherry, Siam Devil @ 1115hrs, 16th Oct

Okt: Quick response. Thumbs up!
Lady: is simply excellent.

A single line compliment says it all. Will def return again before she leaves. Top notch lady.
Old 17-10-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
tomson666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Summer from Seduction68

Looks: 8/10 Mature OL looks.
Body: 8/10 Curvy body, slight tummy.
Boobs: 8/10 Natural boobs.
Frenching: 8.5/10 A natural.
BBBJ: 8/10 Slow and arousing.
FJ: 9/10 Hardworking and sexy.
GFE: 12/10 Off the chart. Totally gf like.
RTF: Maybe. Value for my bucks.
Old 17-10-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Up returnz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaoxin View Post
Session with Dazy 10am (RebornLover)
Old 17-10-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Eddielee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suda

Fair, Sexy body, D cups, overall 9/10
Old 17-10-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sgbig80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone for MMF with Opal (TRL)? PM me.
Old 17-10-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Mark760692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=747980
Sorry sorry bros late fr cos busy at work by the time reach home already 2am, so, very tired to do anything. Anyway, Fl will still be in sg until next week ard 23rd oct.
she is Mel from (pc69) and this is a short and simple fr for her. 12/10 12.30am
Made a last minute booking thru bro jj at 11pm cos was tua by a Viet girl and do not want to waste time with other stables just to be rejected, so straight away contacted bro jj as I’ve visited his stable altgt 3 times so prolly he recognised and have my records already and indeed it was fast and smooth transaction. Fl Mel was also introduced by him, told me good gem and after have visited his stable a few times, I dare to believe he will deliver what he have said and this were all true. Now to fl Mel, she is an all natural lady from face to body, not looking too syt but still have a natural beauty in her looks, tiddies natural b-cup, titties small but can see erected if she is high, I saw it with my own eyes when I paint her. She cannot tahan paint one, at first she like dun allow prolly afraid got smell but let me do it when I told her it will be for just awhile, but the awhile was just a lie lol. She squirmed like worm when I paint her, tried painting a few fl already but in her, I can feel her slimy cum juice flowing on my tongue, the more u suck on her clits the more u can see her body shiver, but she is not shaven ah bro, like I said she is all natural, tho have bush but she is defo clean and no smell on her puss. First round was just missionary me on top, we were just like lovers, I pumped her from slow to fast motion and can see she enjoyed every moment. No fake moans but real ones. After 1st shot, she gave me a not piano type massage but ones that relieved all my muscle aches, u can ask her to massage u but I think she’ll offer that as part of her service. 2nd shot was just her wanking me cos I wanted it to be that way, almost 15mins on it, can feel her hands tired but not even a single complain or black face from her and so I shot my 2nd shot. Clean me up in the toilet and b4 I left her, she asked me if I will come again to see her, rarely you will get fl to asked u this after the session, it’s either pls come again but hers was more kind of asking me will i still come to see her again in order to find out if her services are good so that she can improved on her services to others, I told her yes I’ll come b4 she leave next week and she was so happy.
Looks: 8.5(not syt just natural beauty)
Tiddies: b cup(natural tiddies erected nips when feeling high) 8/10
Puss: not shaven but still clean and no smell if u love licking, anyway keep licking shaven ones not sian meh lol, anyway that’s one of her most sensitive parts besides her nips, if sucked on her clits, u can feel her body shiver! 10/10
Bbbj: no dt just on shaft
Ar: na
Fj: she’ll enjoy it with u with no fake moans just like an ordinary girl, she is rly wet that I can feel her juice overflowing even though caps on. Very submissive so prolly will submit to your demands. 10/10
GFE: 10/10 talkative so ice broke easily. Smiled throughout session and no complains or black face
Old 17-10-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 7
BabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to allBabyZap is a name known to all

Went for Rita last night.

Pretty nice lady with fair skin and great service.

Location is discreet.

Whole house filled with hot babes.

Rita is petite size even though the photos looks tall. She is not.

Look better in real i feel.
Old 17-10-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4303 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawroulette View Post
Yoko from Rolly (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=1...6#post19329196)
and Ning from Loveaffair (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=748710) ... Same same picture? Same same person but can teleport two places same time?

Or same same but different stable? Anyone tried any of these two?
Your 2nd link is invalid. Anyway, don't be surprised when you see the same girl with 2 different stables. There are only few season players in this industry running numerous stables under diff names.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1