The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-05-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Capped BJ included in her menu now. No need to top up for that.

As for other services, I only wonder what kind of pricing.... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
no need to waste too much time. She is available at a price and once done, next better candidate pls
Old 25-05-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
FR for zi yu - https://sglonelyguy.org/zi-yu-massage/

been awhile since my last visit and the ML I used to go already RTC. after digging around, decided to give zi yu a try.

look - 7/10, is about 10~20% discount from picture, but it is her for sure.
body - 9/10, slim body with no excess fats
boobs - full B, soft and smooth to touch, not saggy.
massage - 6/10, barely passable. there were times where the strength was non existent, and certain time where it was well pressed.
sensual - 10/10, this is where she shine. lots of watery cat bath and does AJ (even though for short while) for those who enjoy it. she doesn't rush and will alternate between bj and licking your balls to prolong the session. when going time up then she will proceed with the fast and furious bbbj, which is a good end for happy ending.

location is near MRT, but not very discreet. lots of traffic and people moving about. get instruction from her upon reaching. straight forward up to her apartment. shower alone and she only help to do drying up. clothes was fully on during massage, but doesn't affect me since I'm lying down during the massage. will strip naked before commencing sensual time. high play-ability with fondling and sucking her boobs, but no playing with nipple and fingering as she say very sensitive, and will pain. overall enjoyed the session as the happy ending was nicely paced and spread out.

verdict: if you are looking for good massage, then give this a pass. but if you are like me, and enjoy a lengthy session where the girl will pace herself and let you enjoy the whole process for a long period of time, then you have to give zi yu a try.

RTM: yes for me,
You mean assrim not AJ? AJ means you can poke her asshole. A bargain leh.
Old 25-05-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

been awhile since my last visit and the ML I used to go already RTC. after digging around, decided to give zi yu a try.

massage - 6/10, barely passable. there were times where the strength was non existent, and certain time where it was well pressed.
sensual - 10/10, this is where she shine. lots of watery cat bath and does AJ (even though for short while) for those who enjoy it. she doesn't rush and will alternate between bj and licking your balls to prolong the session. when going time up then she will proceed with the fast and furious bbbj, which is a good end for happy ending.

location is near MRT, but not very discreet. lots of traffic and people moving about. get instruction from her upon reaching. straight forward up to her apartment. shower alone and she only help to do drying up. clothes was fully on during massage, but doesn't affect me since I'm lying down during the massage. will strip naked before commencing sensual time. high play-ability with fondling and sucking her boobs, but no playing with nipple and fingering as she say very sensitive, and will pain. overall enjoyed the session as the happy ending was nicely paced and spread out.

verdict: if you are looking for good massage, then give this a pass. but if you are like me, and enjoy a lengthy session where the girl will pace herself and let you enjoy the whole process for a long period of time, then you have to give zi yu a try.

change name from sugar to jia jia then to zi yu
Old 25-05-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Seems like going back to the age of overpriced lookers with not much service again. Glad didn't miss anything. Maybe hunt a few different ones.
Old 25-05-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
tempt me to revisit
Is down to personal preference bah..

More or less the Jiangsu gang dish out the same set service of services (of course some will be better in a particular category than others), so is see which girl you more gam with lor..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-05-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Part of Jiangsu gang. She recently changed her name from Jia Jia. I actually don’t find her fleshy in any manner, contrary to what a few comments mentioned. She has the curves in the right places (her butt could be more shapely and toned though ).

Her neh neh used to be humongous but she lost a lot of weight so her cup size downsized but they’re still big and wonderful to play with man.

Most important of all is the “human vacuum cleaner” aspect. Man she sure knows how to devour a man’s cock.

Old 25-05-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by korak View Post
I hardly post here, and i cant rmb when my last MR was haha. But she does seem oddly familiar, i think i will book an appointment with her soon.

https://sglonelyguy.org/bao-bao-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/bao-bao-massage/

She used to go by the name POLLY. Was quite popular for a while. Most will remember her for her "infamous" dance routine to kick-start the session lol, which is meant to be sexy but end result comical.
Old 25-05-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
Capped BJ included in her menu now. No need to top up for that.

As for other services, I only wonder what kind of pricing.... lol
You bring your own 套 from the start can stuff your kkj in her mouth liao, so always standby a pack or 2 with you when you’re outside in case you ever need it.

Old 25-05-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
She’s not sugar
Old 25-05-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
kenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenne79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Has Xixi rtc?
Thot she gg back in june
Old 25-05-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
You mean assrim not AJ? AJ means you can poke her asshole. A bargain leh.
oops, AR - ass rim. sorry about that. dont know why i still type AJ even though i tell myself AR. haha. thanks for pointing that out!
Old 25-05-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
i am not too sure on the name change part. only recently came back
Old 25-05-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Part of Jiangsu gang. She recently changed her name from Jia Jia. I actually don’t find her fleshy in any manner, contrary to what a few comments mentioned. She has the curves in the right places (her butt could be more shapely and toned though ).

Her neh neh used to be humongous but she lost a lot of weight so her cup size downsized but they’re still big and wonderful to play with man.

Most important of all is the “human vacuum cleaner” aspect. Man she sure knows how to devour a man’s cock.
thats true. even when she bend over, you couldn't see the flesh hanging down from tummy.

would have to agree that her boob is wonderful to play with haha. she even teased me that i was focusing on her boob too much, and ask if i ate to my full before proceeding to bbbj.

I like how she can do it slowly and let me enjoy (i normally release quite fast from those trying to suck my life out of my rod), and nearing the end activate her vacuum cleaner skill to suck me dry.
Old 25-05-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Contact the Men in Blue, they do a good job.

Pierre.
i agree, second that, not sure why so many white knights treating them like princess when they suppose to be service provider, so humji, no wonder PRC favorite carrot head is SG
Old 25-05-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy.org/manni-massage/

Was very tired after a run today and decided to go for a ML today.

She had just landed yesterday. So is fresh as first time in Sg. New and very green but she spent a day learning the trade from her housemate.

I feel she looks a bit younger in person than the pictures. Body not slim but not meaty either. Just about right. I find her more gnd than a stunner overall. Maybe with make up she can look fantastic. There is tattoo over her left shoulder.

Boobs was good. Not saggy but 80% firm type. Good feel with nice nips.

Towels were all new, still in wrap and she was busy unwrapping them. Room is clean and cosy. Bathroom is outside.

Showered together with breast rub front and back. Quite sensual although she was a bit shy.

Massage was just nice for someone inexperience as she work through my body. But sensual was not there before flip over. I thought she will be at least good with it coming out from the shower but was non existent.

Then begin kissing my nips and work through my torso to bbbj. Bbbj was not deep but Long and shallow. Still green ba.

Then after a Long while she got tired and decide to hj till I cum. Sensual and playability for a start is lacking.

She didn’t touch my button so took a while to unload. Massage again after the off loading and showered together before changing and left.

She breaks the ice easily and I feel she has the attitude to want to do well. Perhaps will return again after she has service enough brothers here and gained enough experience. Time being go back to FL.

Hailed from FuZhou and A GND, I had my fill, your call now!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1