The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, BobbyA, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, Keningau, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 03-08-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chiissus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

NOTE: Part 1 of post, this was my original 1st post, but it didn’t go through cuz maybe too long so imma break it up into parts

So first post here, actually been looking through the forum for awhile and finally decided to make an account. Will be making this a very long post. I actually wrote two FRs yesterday but I don’t think it posted properly so I’m just gonna redo it. Note: I won’t be giving full info about my contacts and my extra experience(FJ with no cap or not) with them for their safety and to encourage members to actually provide info rather than take, unless exchanging good contact then I will give full info. Now, onto the FRs

Port: CP (every veteran should know this) (Michat)
Race: PRC
Looks: 7/10, (not bad for my first PRC)
Skin: Silky smooth and fair
Size: Slim thicc
Bust: C cup, nice to hold, firm
HJ: 7/10
CBJ: 7/10
B2B: yes
FJ: 8/10
Pussy: Tight, wet. Trimmed and clean
GFE: 9/10, keep complimenting on my looks and size. After the deed she gave me a light head massage
Damage: 80 for VIP + 400 full package(ori 500)
WIR: probably not, very pricey and there are better options. But for the GFE is tempting.

Review: First time at CP, met this ML from Michat. Spoke mainly Chinese. Her massage is quite good, gentle hands and soft spoken. Asked her if she did any services, open price for full package 500. I nego with her for awhile and she agreed to 400, still a bit pricey but I had money to spend so why not. She say usually doesn’t go any lower than 500 but maybe sweettalk her in Chinese? U can try ur luck. She has very cute moans and cum relatively easy. Only complaint would be that during the massage she left the room for quite a long time twice. Say want to take water but took 15 minutes more or less. Overall, 7/10 experience.
Old 03-08-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Part 2 of original long post

Port: CP
Race: TomYum
Looks: 7.5/10
Skin: light chocolate, relatively smooth except for her feet
Size: Petite, skinny
Bust: D, I’m pre sure it’s surgery
HJ: 10/10, very skilled
CBJ: 10/10, very deep and passionate
FJ: 9.5/10, the best FJ I’ve had
Pussy: very tight and wet, can feel it pulsing when she cums. Trimmed.
GFE: 5/10, straight to the point business. Aftercare is non existent
Damage: 80 for VIP + 220 for Full package
WIR: yes, very worthwhile FJ and considered cheap.

Review: After my encounter with the PRC at CP, the frontman became my friend and contact. Recommended me Thai instead of PRC. He helped me book this ML and the rest was history. She is part timer so you will need to contact the frontman beforehand or find her Michat to book her. Went into the room expecting a massage first, but got pussy instead, didn’t complain tho. Helped me shower and then it was on. Everything about her was skilful. The best experience I’ve had so far. She is an expert rider and didn’t slow down or get tired. She was really working for it. If your pet gets a bit soft, she will get off and give u a sensual HJ while licking ur nips to get it back up again, then continue to ride u. Only complaint is that she doesn’t do aftercare. Straight business, u go in, u pay, u get serviced, then both leave. Overall, 9.5/10

Port: H*L Reflexology
Looks: 6/10 not my type
Skin: Fair and smooth
Size: Slim
Bust: B cup, perky nips
HJ: 6/10
CBJ: 5/10
FJ: n/a
Pussy: n/a
GFE: 5/10
Damage: 70? for room + 300 B2B, CBJ, HJ
WIR: nope, boring and very average.

Review: Actually went there for someone else, but they were unavailable so decided to try this one. Very standard and IMO, not worth a review at all. Standard everything. Not chatty, very quiet. Massage was so so. Services were poor, kept asking me to finish fast. Overall: 4/10
Old 03-08-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Part 3 of original long post

Port: G***8 Spa (Michat)
Race: Pinoy
Looks: 6.5/10 not bad, but just not my type
Skin: chocolate smooth
Size: Slightly chubby,MILF body type
Bust: C cup, just nice to hold
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Pussy: wet, tight for a MILF
GFE: 7/10 talkative and chatty. Can keep conversation going.
Damage: 75 room + 275 full package(ori 350)
WIR: yes, if I had no choice. There are always other options

Review: My first cheong experience. Easy to nego with her. Her massage is quite decent, nothing special but can hit the points. Asked her what services she do bcz she doesn’t discuss it through text. Open price too high so eventually got it down to 275. Very pleasant and nice time. After the deed, spent the extra time talking and a light arm and leg massage. She cums easily, I think she cum twice during the session. Overall, 7/10

Port: A*ia*a Reflexology
Looks: 8/10, cute definitely my type
Skin: silky smooth and fair
Size: Slim thicc, thigh lovers will love her thicc thighs
Bust: B-C cup, just nice to hold, firm and perky nips
HJ: 8/10
CBJ: n/a
GFE: 7/10, very soft spoken, very gentle and friendly.
Damage: 80 for room + 200 B2B, HJ
WIR: yes, for the massage and GFE

Review: Randomly tried this ML, see if have any action. Was looking for local ML but frontman pushed me to try this ML. I love her body shape. Hourglass and has thicc thighs. Her massage was slow but effective. Very relaxing I almost fell asleep. I even asked for an extra 30 mins just for massage. Roaming top is okay but pussy is not allowed. But convinced her to let me rub it with underwear on so it’s fine. Very gentle and always smiling. No rushing and can do it fast or slow. Overall: 8/10 experience
Old 03-08-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Part 4 of my original long post

Note: starting from here, i actually wrote a draft but Idk where it is and I’m not gonna write all of it again for the third time. So it’ll be basic ratings from here. More info will be given if exchange contact.
Port: W**ngs TCM(Michat)
Looks: 8/10, pretty cute
Skin: fair n smooth
Size: petite slim
Bust: B cup
HJ: 6.5/10
B2B: n/a
GFE: 6/10, pretty boring and not that talkative. Ask me when will I finish a lot.
Damage: 75 for room, 100 HJ
WIR: no, it’s too boring for me. There are better options elsewhere.

Port: W**ngs TCM(Michat)
Looks: 6/10
Skin: Milky smooth
Size: short, fat
Bust: C cup, very soft tho
B2B: yes, skilful, uses her tongue which sends shivers all over my body
FJ: 7/10
Pussy: tight and very wet. Cums easily(twice)
GFE: 6/10, not very chatty and only talks when necessary
Damage: 75 for room, 350 full package
WIR: no, not my type of girls, service is good tho. Bit pricey.

Port: W**ngs TCM
Looks: 7/10
Skin: chocolate smooth
Size: athletic tight thicc build
Bust: C cup, long perky nipples
FJ: 8/10
Pussy: tight and wet, cum after awhile
GFE: 8/10, very chatty and talkative, we actually went to the gym together once after our encounter.
Damage: 75 for room, 350 full package(maybe can nego)
WIR: yes, she’s athletic toned and has a sexy body. Her service is quite good and her massage skills are way above average.
Old 03-08-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Part 5 of my original long post

Port: L* Reflexology
Race: Local
Looks: 6/10, not bad for MILF
Skin: Hitam manis, relatively smooth
Bust: C cup, perky big nipples
HJ: 7/10, good use of oil
BBBJ: 6/10, very normal
FJ: 7/10, she was scared to do initially cuz manager was there, but too horny so said it was fine.
Pussy: horny and wet, tight, trimmed
GFE: 8/10 really know how to stroke ur ego. She say I’m young and virile, should get married with her lol
Damage: 75 for room, 275 full package(probably can nego lower)
WIR: yes if no other options

Area: Putatan(Michat) (I took two girls at once)
Looks: 7/10, 6/10
Skin: tanned smooth, hitam manis MILF
Size: slim thicc, chubby thicc
Bust: C cup, D cup(lactating)
HJ: 8/10 for both(they are skilled and alternate between who strokes the stick and who fondles the balls)
Pussy: roaming allowed but pay extra 50
GFE: 7/10, they’re both good friends with each other so it was fun to be part of their conversation, and they both made me feel very comfortable throughout the session.
Damage: 110 for each, including room and HJ, total 220
WIR: yes if I’m looking for a short, cheap experience
Old 03-08-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Part 6(LAST PART) of my original long post

Port: Ja*e* Reflexology
Looks: 7.5/10 my type
Skin: tanned smooth
Size: Thicc, my type
Bust: DD cup? They’re huge, the biggest I’ve seen and touched(ORIGINAL)
HJ: 8/10, good use of oil, doesn’t slow down even when tired and it was a long session too.
Pussy: roaming boobs is allowed but not below.
GFE: 8/10, very friendly and talkative, we actually went to the gym tgt after she got off work. She looks amazing in a sports bra.
Damage: 75? for room, 100 HJ
WIR: yes, for the GFE and conversation

I know the second part of this post is a bit lacklustre but I really can’t be bothered to write everything in detail again for the third time. More info such as whether or not FJ without cap is available will be given only if exchange contact. This is to encourage members to actually give info rather than just take, as well as to protect the ML safety. Dm for exchange contacts. I hope new members will take the initiative to hunt and try their luck bcz half the fun is in the hunt, the other half is the reward after the hunt. If you would like me to try out a MP to give a detailed FR, dm me and we’ll see how it goes from there. Happy Hunting.
Old 03-08-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tan8808 is Cool - loads of Potential
hi cheongsters, found this at locanto, engage with her but location at bandaran. is this legit?

Old 03-08-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
kira225 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

[QUOTE=tan8808;22544906]hi cheongsters, found this at locanto, engage with her but location at bandaran. is this legit?

comfirm is scammer already bro from the service she provide
Old 03-08-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=kira225;22545164]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tan8808 View Post
hi cheongsters, found this at locanto, engage with her but location at bandaran. is this legit?

comfirm is scammer already bro from the service she provide
thanks bro! i guess im staying with the port that im familiar then haha
Old 03-08-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=tan8808;22545412]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kira225 View Post

thanks bro! i guess im staying with the port that im familiar then haha
Actually, I had 3 FLs I went to yesterday all in Bandaran area. It could be legit but hard to tell. No offence but Chinese usually scam, Locanto should be avoided completely tho imo
Old 03-08-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=chiissus;22545563]
Quote:

Actually, I had 3 FLs I went to yesterday all in Bandaran area. It could be legit but hard to tell. No offence but Chinese usually scam, Locanto should be avoided completely tho imo
yeah but im still worried a bit if they at bandaran 😅, anyway, anyone tried sigma from tyl? any feedback?
Old 03-08-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

2 new FRs today, fresh literally just an hour ago. No.1 is a ML, no.2 is a FL. As usual, the same rules apply for all my posts. Info given out only with exchange contact or if you already know who I’m writing about.

Port: A*ia*a Reflexology
Looks: 8/10, pretty n cute, my type
Skin: milky white, very smooth
Bust: B cup, just big enough to cup with hands
HJ: 8/10
BBBJ: yes
B2B: yes, not really worth it
Pussy: didn’t finger her cuz she doesn’t allow, but can play with her clit, which is her sensitive spot. She quivers and gets very wet when u do it just right. A bit of hair.
GFE: 8/10, talkative, likes to make jokes, wanted to put lipstick on me lmao. Gentle, relaxing head massage after the deed. Hugged before leaving. Very friendly. Keep calling me big so that made me feel good ab myself.
Damage: 80 for room + 250 BBBJ, HJ, B2B + 50 play with clit
WIR: yes, I love how friendly and approachable she is. Tries to get to know u and stuff. The service was quite good too even for a tug and pump session.

Review: Tried this ML after being recommended by the other MLs I wrote about in my previous FRs. She’s young and very friendly. Not as thicc as I would like but her personality makes up for it. Her massage is traditional Thai massage, feels very sharp. Started talking about services after awhile. I told her I take a bit of time to finish, so she said to start now then. She was in no rush during the session tho. Took her time and sped up and slowed down occasionally. Good use of oil. Can tell she was very horny too while roaming. Overall: 8/10 experience

Area: Sembulan(Michat)
Size: petite but curvy, hourglass body(maybe surgery for hips)
Bust: C-D cup, plump and quite a handful
FJ: 9/10, she knows how to move even when I’m on top. During missionary, will occasionally pull u in deeper. Very nice moans, expressive and loud. Likes it deep and strong. Can feel her cumming. Didn’t even ask me to finish fast, took her time and was just enjoying the moment.
Pussy: tight, wet, trimmed and well kept
GFE: 10/10, after doing the deed she knew i was tired cuz it was almost an hour long session(I’ve had a long day today and yesterday) She told me I could rest for awhile there with her. She has a very pretty room too. Spacious, pink lighting, smells like lavender. Definitely not the usual hotel FL, this was a condominium with a nice living room and kitchen. She gave me cold water when I asked for it. We also played with her cat. Seemed like she didn’t want me to leave yet. Very nice GFE.
Damage: 250 full package
WIR: definitely, 100% will visit again within this week.

Review: almost the perfect FL. The only negative thing is setting an appointment with her. Replies slow. But the experience was worth it imo. I felt at home at her place. We watched a bit of the Kdrama she was watching while playing with her cat after doing the deed. She kept asking me to rest and linger a bit longer. I was a bit reluctant to leave so early. Gave me a big tight hug. Her services were fire, and her CBJ was very good, felt like it was a BBBJ. Plays with ur nipples even while in missionary. Overall: 9.7/10

That’s all for today bros. Won’t be meeting up with anymore ML or FL for this weekend but maybe next week. As always, stay safe and happy hunting.
Old 04-08-2023, 12:48 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 0
Foodpanda is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoodpanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiissus View Post
Part 6(LAST PART) of my original long post

Port: Ja*e* Reflexology
Looks: 7.5/10 my type
Skin: tanned smooth
Size: Thicc, my type
Bust: DD cup? They’re huge, the biggest I’ve seen and touched(ORIGINAL)
HJ: 8/10, good use of oil, doesn’t slow down even when tired and it was a long session too.
Pussy: roaming boobs is allowed but not below.
GFE: 8/10, very friendly and talkative, we actually went to the gym tgt after she got off work. She looks amazing in a sports bra.
Damage: 75? for room, 100 HJ
WIR: yes, for the GFE and conversation

I know the second part of this post is a bit lacklustre but I really can’t be bothered to write everything in detail again for the third time. More info such as whether or not FJ without cap is available will be given only if exchange contact. This is to encourage members to actually give info rather than just take, as well as to protect the ML safety. Dm for exchange contacts. I hope new members will take the initiative to hunt and try their luck bcz half the fun is in the hunt, the other half is the reward after the hunt. If you would like me to try out a MP to give a detailed FR, dm me and we’ll see how it goes from there. Happy Hunting.
Pm exchange bro
Old 04-08-2023, 12:50 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 0
Foodpanda is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoodpanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Beware of this kind
Old 04-08-2023, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Wen008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiissus View Post
Part 2 of original long post

Port: CP
Skin: light chocolate, relatively smooth except for her feet
Size: Petite, skinny
Bust: D, I’m pre sure it’s surgery
HJ: 10/10, very skilled
CBJ: 10/10, very deep and passionate
FJ: 9.5/10, the best FJ I’ve had
Pussy: very tight and wet, can feel it pulsing when she cums. Trimmed.
GFE: 5/10, straight to the point business. Aftercare is non existent
Damage: 80 for VIP + 220 for Full package
WIR: yes, very worthwhile FJ and considered cheap.

Review: After my encounter with the PRC at CP, the frontman became my friend and contact. Recommended me Thai instead of PRC. He helped me book this ML and the rest was history. She is part timer so you will need to contact the frontman beforehand or find her Michat to book her. Went into the room expecting a massage first, but got pussy instead, didn’t complain tho. Helped me shower and then it was on. Everything about her was skilful. The best experience I’ve had so far. She is an expert rider and didn’t slow down or get tired. She was really working for it. If your pet gets a bit soft, she will get off and give u a sensual HJ while licking ur nips to get it back up again, then continue to ride u. Only complaint is that she doesn’t do aftercare. Straight business, u go in, u pay, u get serviced, then both leave. Overall, 9.5/10

Port: H*L Reflexology
Looks: 6/10 not my type
Skin: Fair and smooth
Bust: B cup, perky nips
CBJ: 5/10
GFE: 5/10
Damage: 70? for room + 300 B2B, CBJ, HJ
WIR: nope, boring and very average.

Review: Actually went there for someone else, but they were unavailable so decided to try this one. Very standard and IMO, not worth a review at all. Standard everything. Not chatty, very quiet. Massage was so so. Services were poor, kept asking me to finish fast. Overall: 4/10
Pm exchange contact bro that CP place thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1