The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-11-2009, 02:07 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
u mean the taxi stand at the arrival hall is now at 2nd flr?
One floor below arrival hall....!
Old 14-11-2009, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
piratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
hey uncle, u gonna be in LOS next month? I just got license to roam for xmas-ny period hehehe. hope to see u there, if not mayb in kl next year for TT

Thanks to the bros who recently upped me. Please leave your nick or PM me so that I may return the favour
Old 14-11-2009, 01:04 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratebooty View Post
hey uncle, u gonna be in LOS next month? I just got license to roam for xmas-ny period hehehe. hope to see u there, if not mayb in kl next year for TT
I just came back from there this Monday, will be there on January but not to BKK.
Old 14-11-2009, 01:23 PM
SamSter

My turn to contributes to Bangkok FR.

Second Day - 7th Nov 2009

7th November 2009 (Second Day)
- Work the whole morning and afternoon come back and have a good foot massage with Bro Sober and Bro Serembanman
- After that we proceed to Nathong Restaurant, our usual place without Prince Holymann and Bro Mikemike (dinner with a Hi-5 girl) and the rest of the whole battalion is there to have our fist dinner together….!
- After that we split into 2 team, one goes to Intramara, a local Thai joint and went to where I dunno got to get an up-date from them. Bro Sober and I went to Suan Lum the night market to continue our work and after finishing our work, we proceed to Soi Cowboy under Bro Sober request as he has not been there before. Proceed there and went a around for a quick tour and spot a nice lady outside Déjà vu and we are stuck there………! A nice lady by the name of Paxy. Invited us to go to RCA but have to wait until 2.30am, after they are off work.
- Later asked her sister Ann to sit with us….seeing Bro Sober not interested, okay, I bar-fine her for 700 bahts and agreed on ST for the night, take Bro Sober to Baccarra for an eye opener and proceed back to boom boom time!
- Alas come back to the hotel, she is hungry, shit! How to avoid the reception area where there is another girl waiting for me and I am avoiding her. No choice have to ask for Bro Sober assistance and come down to join us for supper and also to have a look out for me.
- Later join by Bro Mekongcatfish and his new found darling named June……..damn she just order Tom Yam and left us to finished it. Bro Sober couldn’t drink the Tom Yam as he is having stomach problem, so me and my girl eat again.
- Talk cock and sing song…….until Bro Sober manhood is aroused and ask Ms Ann to get someone to come over for him, too and she manage to get her elder sister to come by.

In our room after all the drama, she bath herself and call me in as the water is cold……I manage to get hot water for her and in return for my assistance I was invited into her bath. She has very young and firm original boobs with no silicon almost perfect body!
After the baths, we proceed to the biggest bed (2 queen size jointed together) and start our foreplay……alas none of us have CD…..damn call Bro Sober who is outside and coming back as he got a call from her sister already…..!
Okay, we waited for Bro Sober to come back and also wait for his CD….while waiting we watch Ink heart (a movie I brought from Malaysia) as every room have a DVD player.
Half an hour Bro Sober comes with the emergency 3 CDs, calling her sister back and Bro Sober went back to his room waiting patiently for her sister to arrive.
We are in an interesting part of the movie and we continue watching for a while…..then continue with our foreplay continue where we stopped just now after realizing we don’t have any CDs.
Prefect boobs……and her cowgirl have to be slowly settled in as her pussy is damn tight and the pain in her face show it and after a few pumps the water started to flow down to grease the fiction of our intimate love making……..! Soft moan…..then grabbing my balls as she pumps slowly…..then started to hasten the pace…….!
It was so tight I was in heaven then I receive a call from Chief Monvantee to attend an urgent meeting in Talak Huey Hwang for another supper……!
No choice rushing for time…..I pump like there is no tomorrow as I was rushing to Chief Monvantee’s call. Another 10 minutes it is over she is a one tight puying, the best one I ever had so far…..Nevertheless, her love-making skill is heavenly. Big boobs with tiny tits......wow! See beh soong!
After all the pumping she grabbed me and don’t want to let go even after I have come and notice a map of Africa from her love juice!
Dressed up and called Bro Sober and he is still fighting the battle…..change and walk over with her to Talak Huey Hwang to join the rest of the army there eating away…..!
After supper cum breakfast went to the hotel after seeing her off and picking up Bro Sober’s girl her sister on her way back……go back t the room a very sextified man!

Name: Ann
Looks:8/10
Body: 9.5/10
Boobs: C full boobs, nice to fondle - original no silicon
Massage: Nope only fondle your balls during cow-girl
BBBJ: 8/10 very good suction with twisting action + sound effect and saliva dripping from her mouth - still amateur I guess
Titty-FJ: 7/10 damn steam
FK: yes, with tongue twisting effect....initially says that she didn't like but when she starts to FK, non stop FK....!
FJ: One of the best love making sessions I ever had......tight pussy tight ass...solid firm C -boobs

Had a night sleep after a good round of Thai ice-tea at Talak Huey Hwang revealing where we went wrong with Bro Horncheong and Bro Sober before calling it a night at 6.00am…..in my billiard decorated room (514)

Old 14-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
yeokimheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
maybe going there during dec...wan to go together!
Old 14-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Evil69live is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeokimheng View Post
maybe going there during dec...wan to go together!
Hello, if you are going BKK between 24Dec to 27Dec, pm me at [email protected]. Let us arrange to meet up in BKK.
Old 14-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Evil69live is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hello, if you are going BKK between 24Dec to 27Dec, pm me at [email protected]. Let us arrange to meet up in BKK.
Old 14-11-2009, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
oic...khop khun khrup
Old 14-11-2009, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
Remember also 50 baht airport tax and you pay about 60 or so for toll road, this is on top of the meter. Can go to departures to catch taxi there, no airport tax.
Yup... 25+45bht. Have been thinking of trying to hop into one at Departure hall. Juz pai say scarly stop by police.

Quote:
Affirmative was there last week and have to take a floor down from arrival.
Hmmm... wtf for????
Old 14-11-2009, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
.. thinking of trying to hop into one at Departure hall. Juz pai say scarly stop by police.
No, this is after all LOS.. thai cops cast a blind eye (whistling is for cabbies to get off and not hold up).
Old 15-11-2009, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=leaseoflife;4285919]Yup... 25+45bht. Have been thinking of trying to hop into one at Departure hall. Juz pai say scarly stop by police.

Hi,

Make sure you tell the driver that you are not going to pay him the extra 50Bahts & he must agree with it,other wise forgo this cab & hop into another one. I had experienced that the cab driver insisted that I must pay for the unofficial 5o Bahts as he claimed that this was to pay to the airport mafia. I did not want to argue with him as I have reached Palazzo but I told him I will inform the tourist police that u blackmailed me. Just beware of unscrupulous cab driver even the thai themselves also wrote to the Bangkok Post forum to complaint the taxi service in Bkk. Cheers.
Old 15-11-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
You prefer SYT or SOT maids to come with it.

I know abt this website I want those samsters or their tirak actually stay in the particular apartment n provide me more info. Or any samsters here has a property agent tirak???

Of cos SYT will be a bonus.

Anyone going BKK end of the mth or beginning of Dec??? I'm planning to go there look see look see.
Old 15-11-2009, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
....or any samsters here has a property agent tirak???

Of cos SYT will be a bonus. Anyone going BKK end of the mth or beginning of Dec??? I'm planning to go there look see look see.
u mean... look see look see and poke poke......
Old 15-11-2009, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Playman, thanks for the report.

Does Suan Lum Night Bazaar still have the big outdoor cafe open serving food and beer service as well as live band entertainment ?
Old 15-11-2009, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
u mean... look see look see and poke poke......
I never rule out poke poke. It is definitely an option in my literary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post

Does Suan Lum Night Bazaar still have the big outdoor cafe open serving food and beer service as well as live band entertainment ?
Yo your dates confirmed?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1