The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: My Worst bonk of the Rabbit Year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post
the way she use KY ... i thought she was gonna give me a nuru massage using lub
That is becos your dick too big then she wori pain lor...ha ha

Kung Hei Fatt Choy Brother!!!

Waiting for your Good news huh...

Sinfully yours...unfit...
Old 26-01-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Worst bonk of the Rabbit Year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
My Worst Bonk of the Rabbit Year!!

MAXx
Interesting... Somehow my RTF experience with Charlie some months ago echos yours. I was also quite surprised to find her service totally different from the first time I up her, which is very unusual for me. I have not RTF her since.
Old 26-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Interesting... Somehow my RTF experience with Charlie some months ago echos yours. I was also quite surprised to find her service totally different from the first time I up her, which is very unusual for me. I have not RTF her since.
I should have gotten some reliable intel from you guys before I RTF her. There are 3 possibilities that explain her lackustre performance and nonchalent attitude - 1) ROD mood; 2) Very strong support from her list of loyal diehard fans & therefore she would only focus on this group of customers, and 3) Seeing someone locally and she would only shower special TLC to one and only bloke.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
2) Very strong support from her list of loyal diehard fans & therefore she would only focus on this group of customers, and 3) Seeing someone locally and she would only shower special TLC to one and only bloke.
IMHO, point 2 makes perfect sense...
Something similar happened to me at cp yi tiao long also...

When the gal gets too hot, their serv will drop. Maybe her customers are all big time spenders buying hours , etc... But still why do that in geylang?

Sigh... Such is life.

Cheers,
Xxhf

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Old 26-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
IMHO, point 2 makes perfect sense...
Something similar happened to me at cp yi tiao long also...

When the gal gets too hot, their serv will drop. Maybe her customers are all big time spenders buying hours , etc... But still why do that in geylang?

Sigh... Such is life.

Cheers,
Xxhf
They got too much moni to spend but no time to go CP @ DG so Bo Pian gotto enjoy CP @ GL lor...ha ha
Old 26-01-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

After reviewing numerous FRs and benefiting from so many... i thought i contribute back to the community. So please bare with me as i post a couple of recent experiences. I also noticed that Bro Maxx Priest has a really good format, so kudos to him and i will give him the credit of that and at the same time utilize it... so here we go...

WL Name - Happy
Age - early 20s
Height - 1.6 m at most (Barefoot)
Home Base - L2060 (i think)... sorry i get lost in the district ... still a newbie

Looks - 7/10

Reminds me of any SYT influenced by the kids of Orchard road. Fairly good looking.

Bod - 7.5/10

Fair and smooth for sure. Lean and firm, not the type with a little lose fat here and there.

Tits - 8/10

All natural... love the firmness and yet soft in almost all the right ways.

Shower - 7.5/10
Started off with the typical soapy tit massage while her hand occasionally reaches from behind, in-between the legs to give me a good tug. I'm a sucker for that sensation... BBBJs in there as well.

Cat-Bath - 6/10
I'm not a fan of this. I give her a 6 for trying but she's got a skillful tongue that would flick at the right rhythm around the nipples.

French Kissing - didn't try. I have personal issues on this and won't elaborate to avoid stepping on toes.

AR - 8/10
oooooo... i'm not a fan of this especially if the girl doesn't do it well but i must say Happy did a good job. Solid probing while her hand massages my balls and tugs my cock with oil!!! she would also polish the knob of my cock head giving it an incredible sensation... its like you want to cum but you can't.

BBBJ - 9/10

Good variations, knows the right rhythm and suction strength. Definitely wet! She would occasionally use her hand to rub the cock head again in a polishing-like action. She works hard in this area and i finally erupted in her mouth. Surprisingly she did not make a bee-line to the bath room to spit or wash... she took in every drop with deep suction and strokes. All this was over in 10mins!!!

FJ - 8.5/10

This was a round 2 shot after we laid in bed chatting for about 15mins and after a cig break. She was wet and accommodating.... started with cowgirl... i pulled her close to me and pumped her from below... she was dripping wet so i used her pussy juice to wet my finger as i rubbed her anus and slowly pushed my middle finger into her bunghole.... ooo.. really tight and i could see she loved it.

We proceeded with missionary and finally doggie... while in doggie i did the same thing of rubbing her anus with her pussy juice and occasionally.. i pressing my thumb in.... it was obvious that she loved it as she cummed... her pussy pulsating and body shivering as i pounded her from behind, in less than 3mins after she came... i exploded in her.

Attitude - 9/10

She was one of the better girls... very accommodating in almost every way. We spent a total of 1 hr 10 mins and she didn't complain... though we hurried in washing up to beat the clock

RTF - hell yeah
Old 26-01-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all

Here's another FR that i promised from my earlier post... this was an adventure on a boring day as i strolled along lor 16.

WL Name - Yuki
Origin: Hunan or Hubei
Age - mid-late 20s
Height - 1.62 m at most (Barefoot)
Home Base - L1651

Looks - 6/10
Ok... its one of those days where the OKT paraded the girls and she 'seem' to have stood out as she fluttered her fake long eye lashes... she initially came across as a 7.5/10... then when we went into the room, she tied her hair up and upon a closer look, i was disappointed. Was tempted to ask for a switch but what the hell.

Bod - 6.5/10

Fair and smooth in some ways but alittle flabby on the tummy. She has scars on her lower back, seems like 2 holes, then on the front there were 2 symmetrical scars just under the curve of her tits and another 2 set at hip bone area... strange. Apparently she went for surgery... didn't ask much.

Tits - 6/10

seems natural even with the scars, i thought she went for a boob job. Her boobs were a B cup size. Slightly saggy as it pointed downwards from the tip. Light pink nipples were a plus... easily stimulated and gets slightly pointy.mmmmm... nice.

Shower - 5/10
Typical soapy massage. We chatted alot... no BBBJ...just a good scrub.

Cat-Bath - 6/10
As with before, I'm no fan of this. So i told her i wasn't keen on flipping over nor getting licked all over. She just licked my nipples while giving me a sensual HJ.

French Kissing - didn't try. I have personal issues on this and won't elaborate to avoid stepping on toes.

AR - none

BBBJ - 9/10

Ok... this was one of the longest blow jobs I've ever had!!! it was almost a good long 25mins... i'm not kidding. Her mouth was magical!!! It started off really really slow... it was such a cock-tease initially... i just felt like grabbing her head and face fucking her!! She would apply pressure and massage the perineal area while sucking me off!! gosh... and as i lifted my bum and arched my back beckoning her to suck me more as i was about to unload, she would grip the lower base of my cock real tight... then flick her tongue on the tip of my cock while giving me dirty looks... knowing that i was about to come and she would prevent me from cumming!! this went on and on.. man... i want her to suck me off like right now!

FJ - 8/10

She was highly accommodating in many ways. Firstly, i didn't fuck her after the BBBJ session.. i was already going to explode and fucking her on the spot wouldn't last... so i started necking her... sucking her tits while fingering her. As she got wet, she allowed me to rub and twirl around her clit and she climaxed... she then told me she was really wet and wanted a good fuck... i was hoping to last at least a good 10mins after that awesome BBBJ...

We started off with missionary... then i spooned her ... and unloaded her in reverse cowgirl ...

Attitude - 7.5/10

I would have given her a score of 8/10 if the service in the shower was better... it felt really mechanical... but she definitely made up for it.

RTF - Personally no... she's not that good a looker up close though it can grow on you.... probably a lack of chemistry between us two.
Old 28-01-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seaworld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI, any bro have the tel no. for H2831A

Thank
Old 28-01-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

hi anyone have the tel no for h2831a

thank
Old 28-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaworld View Post
hi anyone have the tel no for h2831a

thank
68461661 Willie's place
Old 29-01-2012, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Chocolate

House 1809
21 years old
The legendary APPLE's cousin
from Sze Chuan

Heard from her that Apple brought her over.

Face: 8/10 SYT look. Gave me a young and playful look. Small cute nose, thin lips and mesmirising eyes. A good reference would be Apple who has retired from the scene early this year (they are blood related).

Boobs: 6/10 A cup assets which she manage to push up to a small B with her bra. Not for boob lovers.

Body: 7.5/10 Tight and sexy figure with nice long legs and marshmellow skin. She greeted me with a yellow dress which super imposed on her hour glass shape.

Bath: 8/10 I guess Apple taught her well in this aspect as she cleaned me up thoroughly and kneeled down to provide me with a sensualising bj. Her small tongue explored every area of my groin and proceeded to suc me well. Immediately raised my expectation for on-bed activities.

Frenching: 7.5/10 started off with light pecks on my lips and evolved into passionate and wet frenching

Catbath: 7.5/10 on par with apple(wrt her style and the areas of focus). what else can i say?

BBBJ: 8/10 delicately done and definitely pleasureable. she is a tongue flicker and i certainly enjoyed the way her tongue moved up and down my shaft. suction was perfect with tongue rotation within.

FJ: 8.5/10 naturally wet and tight. started off with her on top and the way she move her hips turned me on even further. switched to doggy and finished off in missionary. as the room in 1809 is surrounded by mirrors 360 degrees, it provided good view of all the actions from different angles. what blew my mind was that during missionary, she achieved orgasm and the love hole was so tight, i couldnt hold in for a second longer.

GFE: 7.5/10 a chatterbox and we got really intimate when the door closed behind us just like a high school couple. after the FJ, we hugged on the bed and carassed each other as we talked till the time is up. no rush in her service at all.

RTF: i'm addicted.

dear bros, this is my first fr after reading on all the contributions of other bros for two years. just my humble POV on the sessions i had with chocolate. starting to miss Apple already....
Old 29-01-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
They got too much moni to spend but no time to go CP @ DG so Bo Pian gotto enjoy CP @ GL lor...ha ha
Hahaha... Good point la bro... U book Liao or not? Many bros joining me this trip.hope 2 c u also...

Can anyone in terms of names can name who are the gals similar to yoyo1654a? Figure wise and ah lian looks wise? cheers

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Old 29-01-2012, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
68461661 Willie's place
Thank bro.
Old 30-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
MaXx bonked a lass with Japanese looks!!

MaXx bonked a lass with Japanese Looks!!

WL Name - Cai Shan
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 23-24 years (my guess)
Height - 1.6m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1637
Misc Info - Debuted in GL about 2 months ago

Looks - 7.1/10

She looks like a little Japanese woman to me ... Sharp & high bridge nose which I fancy, sharp & narrow facial shape, narrow double eyelid eyes with fake eyelashes which is a turn off for me. She has black shoulder length hair and fair smooth facial complexion.

Bod - 7.2/10

She is fair, slim and smooth body complexion. No blemishes or tattoo. Her butts are quite perky. I like her body shape albeit not a tall gal by GL standard.

Tits - 7.7/10

Very good looking full B plus natural frontal assets but marred by two small scars on her right breast. She has attractive looking pencil eraser size pink nipples. Her breasts are firm and yet very tender to my touch. I spent hell lots of time caressing, moulding, sucking and licking her priceless tits.

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.5/10

She was game to engage in a mild to medium intense petting ... We gradually undressed each other and frenched passionately thereafter.

Shower - N/A

No sexual action in the shower. I advised her to adopt some techniques in this area in order not to lose up to the other season ang pais in GL.

Cat-Bath - 7/10

She offered a GFE kinda cat-bath. Still a far cry from commando standard. She used her hands to squeeze my bod wherever she sucked and licked my nipples, neck, groin and abs ... This suggested that she was passionate in her trying to stimulate me ... Great!

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 7.3/10

Very passionate and engaging. However, my Ömph feeling was not as intense & adrenaline pumping as compared to frenching my regular gals ... But my feeling while frenching Cai Shan is definitely better than many WLs I have frenched in the past. Usual caveat applies ...

BBBJ - 7/10

Not bad generally but there is some room for improvement. She did a 100% pure BBBJ without any involvement with her hands. She gave me a 3/4 throat BBBJ ... Appreciate her effort as she spent quite sometime in this department. We also did a 69 ... Oh my! She sure has a beautiful cunt with very well trimmed pubic hair. Her pink labia are neatly tucked inside her vagina wall ... Her cunt looks as if it was seldom used ... Hmmm ... Yummilicious!

FJ - 7.0/10

We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking and missionary. The only think I dislike about her was she used KY jelly a tad too much. In future if I RTF, I will cautious her against doing it ... Of course she certainly can fill up the vacuum left by the lacklustre bonk with the nonchalent Charli ...

Attitude - 8/10

She is courteous, friendly and jovial ... She has good attitude for a newbie.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Qiao(2831A)

hiya fat fatt,

hv u tried willie's Xiao Qiao?...if not i suggest u give her a try...dont think u shall be disappointed

PS. just saw yr post in the 31A thread!!...glad u enjoyed her bro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Anyway I have not been writing FR for a long time, just to share some recent good bonks both new rtf all about 7/10 Above.

Cai Shan, Bao Bao(L30) Yao Yao, xiao 4, sa sa, da qiao, zhenni (L28), lili, Mei Bao,

Last edited by omnia; 03-02-2012 at 01:53 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1