The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by D30417995 View Post
Yeah, exactly! I treat them like they're my real girlfriend! Always gentle and stuff. I've been seeing the girl with whom I've fallen in love very frequently; been paying for 45 minutes without having sex at all. Just to chat.....stupid me....for falling in love with her; I can't believe this could happen but it did..
don't be so foolish to think that anything good will come out of treating her like a real partner.. i bet she treats every rice bowl the same way as she does you.. i reckon you should just post her name and where she works... so we can all go root her and report back on this forum... seriously, i think that'll at least kill half of your stupid love for her..
Old 06-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Doe13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i concur, we want name.. we want name.. we want name..
Old 07-05-2008, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...am thinking of trying to persuade her to quit the job; if she's willing, I'll really consider marrying her so she can stay in Australia. But, I'll face the nightmare of thinking about how she got fu_ked by so many men, and possibly being cheated on later on........
Mate...Seriously think about it before any actions. This is a HUGE commitment you need to put in

If you can do the yard, I strong suggest, you just pay for the service. I had seen this kinda cases way to many times before. So think go about
Old 07-05-2008, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Mate...Seriously think about it before any actions. This is a HUGE commitment you need to put in

If you can do the yard, I strong suggest, you just pay for the service. I had seen this kinda cases way to many times before. So think go about
Just another victim..wonder what will happen if he cheong in China? become another 'Wei Xiao Bao"? But I think he will wake up from this dream very soon when things cool down...gd Luck matie!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 07-05-2008, 08:46 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Just another victim..wonder what will happen if he cheong in China? become another 'Wei Xiao Bao"?

Talkin about China...I'll be there next week...Hopefully, I dun fall trap to the PRC ladies
Old 07-05-2008, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kimoey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
if she's willing, I'll really consider marrying her so she can stay in Australia. But, I'll face the nightmare of thinking about how she got fu_ked by so many men, and possibly being cheated on later on........
Think of it this way bro, its not just you trying to reconcile that fact that shes been done by so many other men who paid for it, she also has to reconcile the fact that you’ve paid to do it with so many other women. A relationship/marriage is tricky enough without having to go through that minefield.

That is, assuming she has real feelings for you and not her ticket to a visa to stay for good in Aust. Or that you’re currently paying for her to take a break. As Sefure has said, she might view you as nothing more than a rice bowl.

Like I’ve said, this forum is littered with stories like this. Just do a quick browse to read of the others experiences.

Treat it like what it is, a business transaction. Anything more, you’re asking for trouble.

I’ve also often wondered WTF good looking gals like some of them are doing in a trade like this, and wonder if they’re in this willingly for the $ or if theres some other sinister story behind their facade (human trafficking etc), and so I try to respect them as much as I can by treating them as human and not objects, but my conscience does prick sometimes
Old 07-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Samster

kimoey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe13 View Post
thank you bro kimoey for the FRs and infos, sorry in advance if from time to time i'll spell your name incorrectly

Btw, anyone went down to Madam Leona's lately ? been there lately and i think they kinda revamped their squad already. Some pretty chicks there, cant remember the names cuz i dont bang them and decided to forget their names after personal experience which some described as "road to hell", if you know what i mean

Anyway, remembered this chick in madam leona, her name is Jennifer or something. Looks hot, next target for my bonk..
Bro Doe13, no worries at all. What does Jennifer look like? Went to ML during the “pub crawl” last Fri but didn’t see anyone of note other than 2 PRC which looked ok but nothing to shout about

And does anyone know the number for 43 Tope? The one listed (9xxx 3052) has been re-directed to Cherry Blossoms (7 Park St)

Also, a story about the industry in today's Age
Old 07-05-2008, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Talkin about China...I'll be there next week...Hopefully, I dun fall trap to the PRC ladies
U? U already full of antibiotics and immune to it leow la...I think I better off worry THEY fall into your TRAPpppp...So which part of china u going next week? Shenzhen/Dongguan?

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 07-05-2008, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
U? U already full of antibiotics and immune to it leow la...I think I better off worry THEY fall into your TRAPpppp...So which part of china u going next week? Shenzhen/Dongguan?

Wah lau eh! Dun like that say...Still got some yrs to go before labeling as "old bird"...Anyway, will head to Hainan then back to Melbourne again maybe in Jun/Jul...

Hopefully, I getta experience some happening in Melbourne when I get back...After hearing so many FR...I'm a little itchy now
Old 08-05-2008, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimoey View Post
Bro Doe13, no worries at all. What does Jennifer look like? Went to ML during the “pub crawl” last Fri but didn’t see anyone of note other than 2 PRC which looked ok but nothing to shout about
Bro Kimoey, I went to ML last night, wishing to bonk Jessica, apparently that's her name, not jennifer. Unfortunately learnt from the OKT that Jessica, went back korea after a month's stay in here already
Old 08-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster

Oh btw, went to 43 Tope too last night. This chick: Crystal caught my eyes. Really hot looking, but kinda short for my standard, 160cm the most, but still lookin hot.. Face-wise, got an 8.5, possibly 9 for my taste.

Something for all bros to think about
Old 12-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
I totally understand how you feel bro Doe, sometime last year there was this superbly hot korean (Julie) which worked for only 3 weeks. She was from Sydney. Haih.. these hot koreans really do disappear fast !!!!!!!
It's settled then.. I Propose for all bros pleasure, please move to sydney, melbourne's dead.. DEAD I TELLS YOU !!!!
Old 19-05-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 17
SillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe13 View Post
It's settled then.. I Propose for all bros pleasure, please move to sydney, melbourne's dead.. DEAD I TELLS YOU !!!!
Not that bad lah bro. On 37 Tope there is a kimchi called Vivian, who looks about 7/10, but does an amazing catbath and massage (on top of the FJ as well). Also, there's a sushi at ML called Honey who is hot.

I've been a little busy at work to write FRs, but there's been some nice experiences.
Old 19-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

D30417995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro has phone number for middle tope? the one on the internet has been disconnected. thanks!!!
Old 19-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
indoboii is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I went to 43 tope st @ sunday around 4pm. Try a jap/korean gal named "Asako". Her BBBJ is one of the best around. give it a try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1