The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 880 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3389 / Power: 0
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmann View Post
Appreciation & thanks to @$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for sharing contact of Master Masseuse PRC A****@ East! Up your points in return and do share with me if you have any more good recommendations.

Made an appointment with her for a 2hrs session and was impressed with her massage & other skills. They were as good as mentioned in various FRs by other bros. She was also very jovial and friendly with me during our session together. Highly recommended RTM
Thank you, Sir. Am glad that you had a good time. Just sharing good lobangs that I find during my exploration around Singapore.
Old 02-06-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tanker0221 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can pm me Masseur A damage and ctc? Thanks
Old 02-06-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
paradox1ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
PM rb.gy done.
Yesterday /ijqpt1 , I visited Master Masseuse A @ Lavender again.
Had a 3 hour session because I was having body aches after a week's hard work in the office.
She thoroughly worked through my entire body, and the HDLY, JG was great. We chatted a lot too.
Hi bro, can I have the ctc please? Would really love a good massage!
Old 02-06-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
PM rb.gy done.
Yesterday /ijqpt1 , I visited Master Masseuse A @ Lavender again.
Had a 3 hour session because I was having body aches after a week's hard work in the office.
She thoroughly worked through my entire body, and the HDLY, JG was great. We chatted a lot too.
Had a 90min session this afternoon which thankfully Masseuse A have available slot for me to book.

Her massage strength is good and she will check if the strength is enough or required to be harder. The pressure in on point and knead away some of my sore joints esp back. I will RTM soon to fix my frozen shoulder. I spotted other massuses in the shop as i went out, very tempting.

Thanks PPB for intro
Old 03-06-2024, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
jovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks $$$$$$$$$$$$$ the contact of Master A*****.

Added her via wechat to fix a appointment last 2 days and told her was recommended by old uncle. First time tying out her service and I made a 2hrs session with her. Curtain setup and common toliet but it is fine with me cos most of the shops near that area is the same. Told her I was having a back lower pain and to focus on that area more. Indeed, she was skillful and kept asking me whether the strength is ok, after an hour of back massage, she began the HDLY followed by JG. The rest is up to bro here to try. Still got some time left, chat with her while she do head masage for me.

I would make it a monthly routine for my bao jian wellness session with her.
Old 04-06-2024, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

Good intro and finally met A the tuina master.
Great relief from muscle aches and good conversation maker.
Definitely rtm
Old 04-06-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4891 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
Good intro and finally met A the tuina master.
Great relief from muscle aches and good conversation maker.
Definitely rtm
I met her 2 weeks ago, indeed very strong and good massage by lady A..... Tks TS for the intro and had a good time with her 🤩🤩🤩🤩
Old 04-06-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
psycho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Other than A****. Who else is worth trying her. She’s so popular hard to get a slot
Old 04-06-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster (B)

PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho View Post
Other than A****. Who else is worth trying her. She’s so popular hard to get a slot
I think the key is to make an appointment in advance.
With any good ML, it is inevitable that she will have more bookings.
Last minute appointment will definitely not work, and choosing of popular time-slots (example, right after office hours) may result in clashes.
Old 04-06-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Thank you, Sir. Am glad that you had a good time. Just sharing good lobangs that I find during my exploration around Singapore.
Bro I also keen
Old 04-06-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5769 / Power: 21
needsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond reputeneedsing38 has a reputation beyond repute

I had visited Axxxx twice already with every two hrs session .She is indeed very professional & friendly ML. She can communicate well and start talking when necessary.

I enjoyed her strong massage which suit me perfectly as she said my back is solid likes a rock, and did back stepping and I enjoyed it.

Her JG is done quite professionally, and my inner thighs can feel a bit of pain but feel relaxed after that. She advised to visit her every two weeks to do maintenance of my little head which can help a lot😁

Surely Axxxx will be in one of my favourite list. Thanks bro 🙌

Exchange of Points, just a Game for Fun.
Old 05-06-2024, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 17
HellMonster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHellMonster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho View Post

Her 姐妹😀
I have tried her 姐妹 last night due to time clashes.
She intro me her 姐妹 who works few shops away from her.
Her strong massage is good like hers the best part is her hdly play me quite long and keep fingering my asshole..真的是爽.
Auto of unclipping for u to touch and eat raisin.
Can try her if unable to book A.
Old 05-06-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellMonster View Post
Her 姐妹��
Her strong massage is good like hers the best part is her hdly play me quite long and keep fingering my asshole..真的是爽.
Thanks Bro for supporting PRC XL, who is a good friend of Master Masseuse A.
Glad that you have enjoyed yourself

Last edited by PeePeeBoyinSG; 05-06-2024 at 08:59 AM.
Old 05-06-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 17
HellMonster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHellMonster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Thanks Bro for supporting PRC XL, who is a good friend of Master Masseuse A.
Glad that you have enjoyed yourself

Wah bro 你是我的神 and know I referring to who👍👍👍
Old 05-06-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 23
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellMonster View Post
Her 姐妹😀
That's good to know we have alternative
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread