The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 05-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 22
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
I also said this a few weeks back but nobody believed me. Even got zapped for my comment. Same for me I had a terrible experience with G28 ...
True comments deserve some points. Here’s 21
Old 06-01-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3016 / Power: 19
blahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond reputeblahzzz has a reputation beyond repute

20 code red yesterday
28 and 32 both long queue..
Old 06-01-2024, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I also said this a few weeks back but nobody believed me. Even got zapped for my comment. Same for me I had a terrible experience with G28 ...
Well I up u back for your honest review
Old 06-01-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 16
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha bro, you old bird already la. Don't really need to care about points or people zapping you anymore.

At initial start, G28 service is actually not bad de but can feel that time is she tried to force herself to be nice to customers. As time progress, she got complacent or probably lost her patience. She also have high temperament and huge ego that if you just made slight nasty remarks on her, she will remember and hold it up against you. I just felt that she is arrogant now.

Previously, I saw a bro entering and exit the house within <10 mins after choosing her. Pity the bro to waste the money like that...
Old 08-01-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 18
XiangYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i decided to stop going to this house.
OKT and its gals are getting arrogant esp the OKT.
Old 08-01-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9900 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangYu View Post
Ah Beng okt on off really made a difference.
Old 08-01-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 3
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
What happened to you? OKT mix up your booking?

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 08-01-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 18
XiangYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

compared to other houses OKT, 2038 really have much to improve.
why customers are made to wait outside? (danger for married men)
recently they place cones at the porch
the little things they do and the ah beng okt tone is unwelcoming.
I rather give others a chance as well as myself an opportunity to explore new venues.
Old 08-01-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
technolink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I rather give others a chance as well as myself an opportunity to explore new venues.
Wait u mean now we have to wait outside for the okt to come out instead of we go inside and see which girl available?
Old 08-01-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Accounts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by technolink View Post
Wait u mean now we have to wait outside for the okt to come out instead of we go inside and see which girl available?
I supposed those AP u will need to wait outside, which is the common practice mah. If married want to chiong, then don't scare la
Old 08-01-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Why is a married man waiting outside for the AP? He can go hide in the toilet for 20 min then wouldn’t be seen. But I will sure complain the joker is hogging the toilet.
Old 08-01-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to all
Quote:
I don't think so. Unless you look like an Indian foreign worker. For these group, I have seen the OKT shoo them away or scare them away with an inflated price.

You can still go in to chose the girls.

But if the girl you want is working then you wait outside. Waiting outside is normal for most cat60 houses. There are some cat60 houses that allow customers to wait inside. Its all boils down to space. For cat100/150, you are allowed to wait inside the house.

I was there 2 weeks ago so unless they change.

Anyway, girls not allowed to go out of the house to solicit business. They have to be in the house.

Girls going to another house to service a customer is not soliciting out of the house (a common thing for cat 150 girls).
Old 08-01-2024, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
profiting1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went, okt say G03 going back soon liao
Old 08-01-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Simply put, you can wait anywhere you like, just not inside the house. The whole process still no change, You go in see what you like and proceed. If the WL you are looking for is still at work and you want to wait, just inform the okt and pray they don't screw up. I believe the "no waiting inside" rule was enforced as part of post covid safe reopening measures, not sure if this is still enforced today or the okt just prefer to keep it this way hence did not revert. Anyway, I thought waiting outside is already a common sight and some bros who drives there will wait in their cars until it is almost their turn. I actually suggested to okt to get the paging system used in the food court to collect food when ready so that we can wait at coffee shop.. and if they scare customers play punk, pay first lor. So until then, this is how the game is being played and we can only follow the rules. Still remember the good old days where a group of men just sit on a long bench staring at fish tank waiting their turn and sometimes change target when better species turn up.
Old 08-01-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
I don't think so. Unless you look like an Indian foreign worker. For these group, I have seen the OKT shoo them away or scare them away with an inflated price.

You can still go in to chose the girls.

But if the girl you want is working then you wait outside. Waiting outside is normal for most cat60 houses. There are some cat60 houses that allow customers to wait inside. Its all boils down to space. For cat100/150, you are allowed to wait inside the house.

I was there 2 weeks ago so unless they change.

Anyway, girls not allowed to go out of the house to solicit business. They have to be in the house.

Girls going to another house to service a customer is not soliciting out of the house (a common thing for cat 150 girls).
In thought the girls cannot go to other houses already? In fact they are not even allowed to change rooms in the house when they first reopen post covid. but I believe this has since been relaxed as some houses, ie. Those with more WL than rooms, the rooms are shared
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1