The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 28-09-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pinkmario deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vduric View Post
I see liao buay gam leh what u want to do? post my ip address? or u want to meet me outside u can pm me I wait for u .
Keyboard warrior, Nato 🤣
Old 28-09-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
tried to book kicky from thai model club recently. but sto my surprise the girl looked no where near to the picture. and it felt alot more like a girl from a stable that ask me not to mention his stable name.
I posted a FR that mention they are a switch and bait stable, guess u missed it.

Anyway just post FR on their tactics is enough.... imagine some cheongster also sh*t or the okt think is sh*t and start posting their nick and handphone number openly.

Switch and bait stable is part and parcel of this forum and stable keep changing names. If different just cancel and walk away. At most waste some time and taxi fare.
Old 29-09-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lonelyguy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lemon FR from Rolly Polly

Look: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Fj: 2 shot non-stop ( she’s good on making your flag up)
GFE : 9/10
Body: chubby
Overall: 8/10
Rtf: yes
Old 29-09-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2157 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Nim from SS

Look:8/10 (most resemble the 3rd photo)
Body: syt slim
Boobs: In between A and B cup
Bbbj: 7/10 (lack the skill but did it with the aim of pleasuring me)
Fj: 8/10 (good for me)
Gfe: good. Need to use lots of body language or google translates.

Thanks bro silk for the arrangement.
Old 29-09-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lorhmaikai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Carolina from Sexamazon

Booked the 1600hrs slot today, arrived early text OKT and received prompt and clear reply on how to go up. 10/10 for OKT. Even told me how to leave the place cause the button is hiding somewhere.

Looks: 9/10 Some blemishes but covered up with makeup. Young looking.

Body: 10/10 Very well enhanced tits and is probably E cups instead of the advertised C cups. Suits her very well.

Service: 8/10 She is very green but is willing to please which is what is most important. Her bbbj could be improved but the way she grinds you and hugs you feel like you are fcking your Uni/ Poly GF.

Overall: She is very worth. Good looks, good service but secluded yet clean location. RTF most likely.
Old 29-09-2019, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hoh23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Rocco from PrivateClub69

OKT: Solid. Prompt replies.

Looks: 8/10. Legit photos!
Body: 8/10. Consider tall in Thai gal average height.Consider fair with smooth skin Nice butt to squeeze also.
Boobs: 8/10. Enhanced 36Cs. But high end operation as it feel like real,soft n tender. Nice light brown nipples too.
Shower: 7/10. Washes you cleanly.SOP
French: 9/10. All the way. Passionate.
Catbath/BBBJ: 8/10. Very tingly. Will lick your balls too. DT with sloopy sound,really enjoy it!
FJ: 8/10. Tight. Really gets into it. Missionary cowgirl doggy all good.
GFE: 12/10. Super friendly and cheerful. Simple Thai English. Keeps you feel easy n relax throughout.

Feel lucky found a commando

tks for a senior ,you know who you're to help me gain access to bonking world!

tks bro JJ too

Old 29-09-2019, 03:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Hitoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a great session with Gun from GALAXYXSCORTS

Link: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=745630

Arranged with OKT for a slot with Gun at 23:00H, 28/09/19 and OKT's reply were prompt and well detailed. Arrived at the site earlier and OKT gave the all green sign to proceed up to the love nest.

I was greeted by a sweet looking girl, looking exactly like the photo, but her character is cute, which shows another side to her sultry photos online. Shower was pretty SOP and soon after we began to proceed with the deed.

Here are my ratings:

Looks: 8/10

Boobs: 9/10. Big Ds. Seems enhanced, but very nice to the touch therefore it doesn't bother me anyway.

French: 10/10. Fucking fluent in it. Frenched like a couple that just got reunited from a long distance relationship.

AR: 8/10. Sent me straight to heavens with her tongue slithering around my butt hole.

BBBJ: 12/10. Bros who are seriously into BBBJ, she is the one WHO YOU SHOULD NOT MISS OUT. Extremely wet and slurpy. She is a tongue tornado, licking, swirling and twirling on my dick head, sending me to the roof like how the tornado in Tuas sent the factory roofs flying all over. Lots of action on my balls and shaft too which is so so so so sensual, exactly how I liked it. She even used her hand to give me a tantalising and teasing handjob with her tongue flickering on my pee-hole, sending me into pleasure shocks all over my body

CIM: 12/10. Took all of it in like a champ, without spilling a single bit

Painting: Gave her a paint and I think she came twice with her back arching upwards and thighs convulsing a little. Such an ego booster .

FJ: NA. Went for the session with 2xCIM in mind, not really into FJ.

GFE: 8/10. Definitely doesn't feel commercial and can tell that she's all out to please. And of course, she knows how to satisfy a man the right way.

Conclusion:
Bros who are into CIM, should definitely have a slot with her, her blowing skills will literally throw you off-balance and send you into a convulsive fit. Great GFE with minimal-to-no effort required to break the ice as she is a natural ice breaker. Definitely would RTF if wallet permits.
Old 29-09-2019, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

28th September 2019.
Last minute rescued " fire " mission.
Rang up bro silk stockings for the rescue mission at 2150hrs. Got a booking with Cola.
Chiong down in 15 minutes from the location i was caught up with.
Informed okt that i was on urgent IN NEED mode. Make sure Cola can put out the " fire " for me & with okt assurance, Cola did it & eventually was AWESOME.

Thought i had a bad night, yet once i saw Cola. She cools me down, brought me to her bed at ease, poured me a glass of water & gave a light massage on my shoulder. Jitao grinded me with her neh neh from the back ( she was wearing a 半粒 dress ), turned my head sidewards, she kissed on my cheek and started to kiss and lick my ear, whispered to me that i smell nice and she went on licked my sensitive neck area. Mai tu liao, kissed her back on the cheek then she smiled and said " mai shower, want naughty laew ror ka " 5555
Jitao french crazily liao. Roamed her smooth slender body, grabbed her butt and slowly removed her dress while we frenched. Massage her neh neh & down rubbed her clit ( No wait liao ), i was shocked that she very very wet liao. Fingered her with ascending pace, she loves it as her vagina giap water flowing ( took awhile ) Rubbed my hard rod, removed my pants & held my hand to the attached bathroom.
Small bathroom but she able to excel her power rod sucking skills by squatting down. ( DEEPTHROAT ), slurpy suction handsfree and went upwards roamed my nipples. Enjoyed this moment awhile then brought her up, dfk and removed her panties before we on the tap for shower. God damn deep frenching, water is running on, soaped our body and she turned her ass to my rod. Grinded her ass crack, down her wet pussy that centre line. 😎 she buay tahan also 555 horny slut ❤❤
( amazed with her skills, horny, cooled me off with her touches and movements )
Out of bathroom, wiped. Got me standing on, down she go on her kness and sucked my rod, deepthroat, sexy eye contact ( fucking buay dong ) grabbed helmet while she sucking it expertly, capped on and turned her around doggie her, pumped and smacked her ass cheek, tight wet wet pussy, dominated her for the next 15 minutes ( pulled back her long hair behind, frenched and jammed her wet pussy )
Pussy giap me at times, can't hold further, fired my full load into her puss. ( her surround increased as she felt my hot little soldiers ) slowly pulled out and she sucked em dry somemore wor 😱
Rested on bed, never jitao go shower. Cuddled up & certain moments we frenched, her hands still on my warm rod. Massaged my balls, then started back licking my nipples, my neck and almost all sensitive areas covered.
Tell her we go wash up, this time round i brought her in shower ( 55 i don't want later suck my warm rod then french with me jialat i eat my own cum rod )
Second shot was much longer lasting, she was so horny, asked me to ram her fast and she wanna cum. Fulfiled her, gasping next to my ear and tell me i made her felt so great and tired after cum LOL wanna stop work after me liao. ( Paiseh okt if she stop work after me LOL )
She is gonna leave on the 10th October. Asked me why we never met earlier etc lol...
But it isn't too late for me to meet her now, told her i will rtf her this week. Even now flashback to the sexxion we had, buay tahan. Straight message okt again for tomorrow rtf sexxion hahahahaha. Slut coca cola, you're great found gem, see ya again tomorrow na kup 🙏🙏 thanks SS for this last minute booking and still managed to reco me FUCKING SOLID siambu !!
Old 29-09-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 15
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorhmaikai View Post
Carolina from Sexamazon

Booked the 1600hrs slot today, arrived early text OKT and received prompt and clear reply on how to go up. 10/10 for OKT. Even told me how to leave the place cause the button is hiding somewhere.

Looks: 9/10 Some blemishes but covered up with makeup. Young looking.

Body: 10/10 Very well enhanced tits and is probably E cups instead of the advertised C cups. Suits her very well.

Service: 8/10 She is very green but is willing to please which is what is most important. Her bbbj could be improved but the way she grinds you and hugs you feel like you are fcking your Uni/ Poly GF.

Overall: She is very worth. Good looks, good service but secluded yet clean location. RTF most likely.
Bro, you following Japan standards for boob size? Photos dun seem to be E cup though.
Old 29-09-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
project01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mystery bonk yesterday.
Nana from SD

Look: 7/10
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10 (A pair of firm B- boobs)
French: Didn't try
Bbbj: 9/10 (DT type)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Very energetic, tight pussy)
GFE: 7/10
RTF: No (Many fishes in the ocean &#128516
Old 29-09-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlok View Post
If other stable at same location than they also got affected by this action.
Ya lor, my goddess also there
Old 29-09-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 20
wtf999 is one of the Best!wtf999 is one of the Best!wtf999 is one of the Best!

FR for ONE - T003

sweet looking , really got indian look, something different to check off the list

everything else is secondary, the boobs is heavenly esp the bounce when doing mission

Recommend if you are boob lover
Boob > dark skinn .
If you dun mind darker skin colour, the boobs really solid

good price as well, and leaving soon
Old 29-09-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Alex1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When is honda from SE coming back?? Sorry im just ranting here.. hahaha... the best ever
Old 29-09-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cherry and Anna from SS

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=744808
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=744815

Used free bonk to claim a Tarma session with Cherry and Anna.

OKT fast and efficient as always

Girls themselves are probably mid 20s. Cherry is more adventurous and chatty of the two, looks like the photos but assume mid 20s and not low 20s. Nice tight body, but some blemishes on face. Anna is mid 20s and really tall like 170cm model level. Face has blemishes as well, but nice skinny legs and small tits that suit her body well. Personality wise she’s pretty shy

Service wise girls started with a quick double BBBJ before one girl took over. Cherry started a great BBBJ while Anna started with a cat bath. Anna doesn’t allow any kissing so had to be content with the cat bath. After nice BBBJ, Cherry jumped on for a good FJ session, she’s loud and allows all positions. Anna jumped on top of my face to allow DATY before I finished first shot with CIM with cherry giving a BBBJ

In between girls gave a half decent massage.

Then Anna led the next session. Skinny girl who has model like body but just ok face. Allowed all positions while Cherry allowed for light kissing only.

Overall they’re a pretty good Tarma pair, although Anna is only just ok looks wise. Also don’t expect much DFK and English for both of them is just so so
Old 29-09-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
Bro, you following Japan standards for boob size? Photos dun seem to be E cup though.
definitely a C imo. A lady with E size in sg standards would take an G or bigger bra in japan. Those sizes are a terror to find in japan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1