The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Me also la bro.... Long weekend oversea with CO n family. Plus church, church n more church starting Thursday...

Posting from oversea..

Bro i cant wait for ur first ravaging FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptCum View Post
Long weekend is here....good time for maid hunting if the family go for short trips!!! Hope bros are successful and post more FRs...

me still working on my maid 3 target. But this long weekend going overseas with CO...too bad
Old 07-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 16
seraphsire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseraphsire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Praise the Lord Bro....

Blessed Easter to all my bros celebrating Easter.

On a different note d Pinays r Masters of Deception.

I was dating this young pinay. She actually loves me. Great Gfe.

Tried to poke her dirty arse. She screamed in agony.

So i stopped at let her satisfy me.

Owwww.... Slurp slurp till Ma Sarap...she bit my arse cheeks, nibbled on them tickled my scrotum n licked my balls n sucked on them.

Great time?

Ofcourz ... Just did her last week.

I was drained out.

Doing young girls is no joke.

They hv loads of energy...

Expense or cost? NIL..... Only taxi fare which she refused as well. But i insisted.

Just found out she opened an account on DIA different name... Different details.

But i found her out.

Hv not confronted her.

Still thinking should i keep her or lump her
Bro lord. If the sex is good and she's cool with it. Go ahead bro. Bang more lol. If nt just pass it to me lol (joking)

Anyway bro, went on maid hunt. Gt 1 contact. Slowly hinting her. Haha. See how it goes!
Old 07-04-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Wish you luck bro.

Sadly most maids these days look at $$ sign.

Thts y im off them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphsire View Post
Bro lord. If the sex is good and she's cool with it. Go ahead bro. Bang more lol. If nt just pass it to me lol (joking)

Anyway bro, went on maid hunt. Gt 1 contact. Slowly hinting her. Haha. See how it goes!
Old 08-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
hossann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Wish you luck bro.

Sadly most maids these days look at $$ sign.

Thts y im off them.
Yes, did manage to chat up with 2 maids over the last weeks. Chatting was good initially. Only when i ask them to meet up, then they ask me if i can see to their needs $$$ if they agree to meet me. I was wtf.....again.........Lol

But i did have a good n nice encounter yesterday. Will write more after breakfast.
Old 08-04-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

Thts d reason i stopped talkin to most of them.

Its not tht i dun wan to gv them money.

If the girl is genuine, sincere n loyal surely i will take care also.

But sadly most of them have been around the block several times.

Therefore they are much smarter than Us.

Remember.... All we think of is Fuckin them.

But they have the whole day to scheme to Milk us or Milk other suckers.

singapore has no shortage of suckers or those who like to act hero.

See its ok to act hero with or for the right girl but not for the wrong girl.

correct?

Mymood gets turned OFF d moment they ask money. Like the bitch i met who asked for an IPad. WTF?

But there will b others who will fall for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossann View Post
Yes, did manage to chat up with 2 maids over the last weeks. Chatting was good initially. Only when i ask them to meet up, then they ask me if i can see to their needs $$$ if they agree to meet me. I was wtf.....again.........Lol

But i did have a good n nice encounter yesterday. Will write more after breakfast.
Old 08-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

Awaiting ur FR bro

Quote:

Old 08-04-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

Another problem with dating pinays (not maids) is the number of requets you get to accompany them to church for important services like

Christmas

Palm Sunday

Maundy Thursday

Good Friday

Easter Vigil/Easter Sunday

I find it hard to gv them an answer y i cant follow them....

Ofcourz i hv to follow CO n team right?
Old 08-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

Yesterday after work decided to drop by Fusionpolis for lunch. After went marketplace to get some stuff. Looking at shampoo when I noticed a gal standing next to me. Looks like a pinay maid but not sure as she wearing not so simple, hot pants and spaghetti strip top, with a more than usual phone that maids would normally carry, sticking out from the tight back pocket..... a nokia lumia 800......wow.

Using shampoo as an excuse, started chatting with her. She told me she was a 30 yrs old maid and just laze a bit since her employer is away over the long weekend so she came out bit late to do some marketing. Offer to buy her lunch so can chat longer and we continue to chat at soup spoon. She told me she likes jogging and swimming. I told her I going for a jog in the evening and invite her along. Just an excuse to ask her out. Yes she said....no rejection. Told her I pick her up. We exchanged numbers at parted.

Evening came fast, put on my best running shirts and shoes. Call her and picked her up in half hour. Saw her and boy she was all ready for jogging, all geared up. Was on the way to Hort Park and started to rain, so meaning can't jog. Suggested we stop the car somewhere to chat. Drive to Mount Faber just below reaching the top, park the car and chat. By then sky is dark and rain heavier. So is a do or die to try getting naughty a bit.

Started saying she looks great in jogging attire and nice figure when in this attire (actually not that great....hehe) and blah blah blah…. Being horny me, jokingly told her I already got a hardon looking at her dressing up like this. To my shock she stretches out her hands and touches my small head and feel thru my running shorts, and said I am lying....is not even hard. Hehe....that's the beauty of wearing a running shorts. Things get heated up and is my turn, picked up my courage and press her right boobs and say.....is not big too..hehe.....best of all no rejection. Started touching her hair and ears..and slowly moved towards her lips…then kissed her on her lips, and slowly frenching. She is good. Night fall, sky dark, who cares. Started stripping her and before I knew, she is already sucking my small head. This the second time I got BJ from pinay. They are good in French kiss and BJ. With no time to waste, she put on the condom for me and immediately ride on me. She is wild…..and my car really started shaking. After some time, I was about to blow. I told her and she quickly took off my condom and start sucking my dick head again till I cum in her mouth. Wow…..that was shiok.

Still feeling horny, I suggested getting a place to wash up and rest. So we went to Fragrance Hotel near vivocity. Had shower together and we just can’t have our hands off each other. Instead of resting, we continue where we stopped in the car. This time my turn to eat her pussy and in no time she’s wet and dripping. She’s already damn high. Slowly I began to lick towards her ass and wet it, and in no time, I am slowly bit by bit pushing my finger into her ass. A bit rejection, but I just continue to eat her pussy till she moan so hard and forgotten about my finger at her ass. Now I am already fingering her ass. No rejection again, I quickly turn her around, put on condom and lub her ass (before I got out from my car earlier on, I quietly slip a small bottom of lubricant into my pocket, hoping it may come handy….and indeed is handy). Boy I really enter her ass, and enjoying the ass fuck. In the room, I came another 2 times and was bit tired. More tired than jogging but much more satisfying. Check out 3 hrs later, and sent her home.

Sorry guys, is a bit long winded story. Not very good in writing.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

Hey Lord, you got maid asking you for ipad. Thought i am the only one with maid asking for iphone and LV bag.... LOL
Old 08-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

while posting the above, the maid sms me asking if i can bring her out for sakae sushi tonight. Am thinking....(1) I need dinner too, so why not. (2) We had a good time together last night and she is not asking anything else, bing her for sushi. Pamper her abit maybe is better for me, so why not.

And i say yes....will pick her up tonight for dinner.
Old 08-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster

Lovely FR bro... I wNted to PCC already...

Yes bringing her out for dinner is ok.

I do it too.

Just that coz i hv a CO i gotta b careful.

After dinner dun forget to.....get ROI

Quote:
while posting the above, the maid sms me asking if i can bring her out for sakae sushi tonight. Am thinking....(1) I need dinner too, so why not. (2) We had a good time together last night and she is not asking anything else, bing her for sushi. Pamper her abit maybe is better for me, so why not.

And i say yes....will pick her up tonight for dinner.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

Have been talking to this DH.

She does not want any of my money.

Checked out her pics. Nice body, shapely body, lovely arse....

Wanna squeeze her arse cheeks n F her hard.

But her face not tht pretty.

How?

Should i F?

Still contemplating...

Single n no kids which obviously means no stretch mrks or Mothers Badge..
Old 09-04-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

Had a nice dinner at sakae sushi at west coast plaza and nice chat. After dinner suggested to get a place to workout again and she's fine with the idea. Check into fragrance hotel at pasir panjang near nus. This time really have a good look at ber body while exploring her. Not really shapely. Had a slight small tummy. Looks wise, i find her having a kind of 'long lasting kind of look' not a real beauty though. Her bj once again makes me feels lme heaven. This time round she keep asking me to f her ass which i obliged without hesistation. Boy f hef ass is as nice as f her bald pussy. All in 3 hrs of enjoyment, she make me came thrice. Real tired after 2 consecutive nights.

CO is outstation. So have few more nights to drain my enegry off.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

ya bro..good FR

Ya, me too. Completed my mission today with my choc pina. Fetched her at LP and suggested to East Coast park to walk walk see see...she is lovely though mid 30. Holding my hand whiile i was driving and our hands and mouth clicked always ...she also never requested me for any material...just bring her to makan (she said she like to eat and sleep)...a little bit tummy and boobs is huge and sofy...a lot of time when i was driving my left hand brush on her right boob cos she holding my hand...very shiok ...After East Coast Park, she said she need to back by 730pm but it already 6pm...without wasting my golden opportunty, i changed the topic to massage and wow...she asked me to massage her back aches...so i suggested to find a private place to massage her...dr0ve her to Geylang budget hotel...and she no objection, i think she also knew the intention behind of me...cop cop we checked in and she started laying on bed. I massaged her back and she felt comfortable, slowly my hand start to rub around her body and come to breast...and automatically, we stripped and frenched kiss like no tomorrow..ya, pina like to french, superb good french.....slowing i moved my hand down to her clit, it was super wet....we 69 and i licked and ate her pussy...no smell, she moaned like hell...and blowjob me and engulf my 2 eggs..powerful!!! ....that the best part...I just managed to do 1 shot cos no time...she is worrying going back late...so a bit off mood...well, that my mission completed on second meet up...but i will intend to keep her for more action and she is really lovely....

brother...jia you ! really, if you treat them like girl friends and wanted them to be ur girl friend kindd of feeling, they wont go to far to ask for materials...if you show them you are just a "fucker" coming to them, of course they will treat you as a fucker to demand for material...that the fact...slowly slowly to gain their trust and they will for you a few round fuck...

Good night.

up me point bro?
Old 09-04-2012, 07:23 AM
Samster

Nice FR. Yet to meet one with big boobs. But both with slight tummy. Both coincidentally 34B. Just nice for my hands. Yes both bald pussy no smell. Chatted with one DH late last night. Nice to chat. But she is 49 yr old though. Not sure should i carry on chatting with her and plan further action. From her pic don't look that age but slightly younger a bit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1