The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-05-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
It depends. If say, FIRST visit very good, SECOND visit slack, then for me NO RTM.

But if it's a regular like 3-4 times all pretty consistent then the 5th visit slack, then I will gv her one more chance. Coz she's earned it imo.
I think that's a fair assessment.

After all, we're not paying a small sum there for less than an hour of [actual] service.

So far what's your frequency of RTM-ing your favourite ML(s)? At least once a week?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I think that's a fair assessment.

After all, we're not paying a small sum there for less than an hour of [actual] service.

So far what's your frequency of RTM-ing your favourite ML(s)? At least once a week?
Usually i limit to once a week for typical RTM ML, else is very wallet taxing lol. But for those I really fancy, like Donna, there are times i see her 3 times a week, if location ngam, schedule permits and she is available.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
venum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just a random qn, has anyone found a suitable replacement for Laura? Any recommendations
Old 04-05-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Services slack usually due to too many bros pamper them lah. Human nature to take the easier route BUT we gotta stamp our authority if they cut too many corners. Ultimately they have to remember they in the SERVICE industry.

I can accept if ML become AP then reduce the services only if they REMOVE it in the list. What I cannot stand is they retain stuff like Boobs Fuck, BJ, painting but then when customers want it then they decide to offer or not base on mood. That is CHEATING imo. Entice people to go thinking will get what was listed then end up disappointed. Such unacceptable practices from ML needs to be flagged out to warn us all.

Consistency is an issue nowadays with the younger MLs. Agree that service items advertised should be maintained. Although the advertisements are mostly general, but the ML does have a responsibility on what she advertised. Except painting and BBBJ lah, generally subjected to hygiene conditions.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That one different bro. That is the A, B cup MLs cheating themselves 😁

And if any bros see the size of their boobs from the photos and still believe they can get a decent Boob Fuck, then is really their own optimism liaoz
but actually apart from Laura n ZZ, has anyone really managed to get a boob fuck from other MLs ?
Old 04-05-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
your aging back , i can recommend one uncle if you dun mind.
Thanks Bro. PM u later. Cheers!
Old 04-05-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
but actually apart from Laura n ZZ, has anyone really managed to get a boob fuck from other MLs ?
Summer and Ke Er lor.

Old 04-05-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Rest for 2 weeks and tbh most web listing are either old vege or recycle stuff. But Angel pic still caught attention and decided with the few positive review just try. Not going to use point just brief of observation & experience

Look: 1st impression looks definitely syt and she does resemble mediacock actress He ying ying.

Skin: As some MR already mention she's from yunnan minority ( 佤族), look slight tanned and personally i feel quite unique. flip her front and back, skin verify smooth with no blemishes.

Body: Very well toned body, probably result of gym exercises. Boobs is small B (i guess) with suckable nip.

Massage: credit for effort but non-existence

Sensual: This is probably what we go for, she know her stuff. What i like is that she does it in a natural progression way to increase the sensual experience.

Fun fact: she's also from jiangsu faction

Overall: RTM is yes. Anyway she's going back in May, so probably try while it's there since current market is pretty bad.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
Mushrooms is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMushrooms is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Friday night and nothing much to do after work, decided to browse to see if there's any ML free for a short relaxation session.

Xiao Xue caught my eye & I texted her to ask for a session in 20 minutes time.
She replied yes & I drove over immediately.

She may not be the best looking SYT, but I can say she looks pretty enough to get the job done. Looks maybe more to the MILF side but she is super polite & gentle.

Helped to shower & the massage begins.

Massage was rather short but it's ok as I know most of us aren't really here for the massage

Sensual wise, I can say she is quite good at arousing a guy & hardworking.
Her skin is damn smooth!
Did a B2B on my back & also some catbath.
Finished off with a CIM & she won't stop sucking until I ask her to as I can't tahan anymore

Went for a quick shower & she asked me to lie down again for a short massage.
Was quite surprised as most of the MLs will end the session once you have blown your load. Chatted quite a bit with her and found out that she just reached here about a week ago & business was pretty bad. She is considering whether to return early or not.
I feel that she deserve more customers as she's nice & accommodating.
Priced at $100, I feel that her service easily wins most of the $110 ML on the market currently.

Do drop her a visit to find out yourself and prevent this hidden gem from leaving!

& also, she has a roommate who's very close with her & tarma option is available

Hope my MR helps.

Happy chionging guys

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-xue-massage/

Last edited by Mushrooms; 04-05-2019 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Forgot to include url
Old 04-05-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Look: 1st impression looks definitely syt and she does resemble mediacock actress He ying ying.
Yah she does resemble HYY from certain angles. She's really nice to look at when your face is close to hers. Really dig her sunshine and playful personality.

Since XQ balik kampung liao, Angel will be a good replacement for her.

Old 04-05-2019, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 13
JavX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJavX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggio38 View Post
I have the same encounter.
No BF and shower alone. Playability low. And it is less than 50 mins for the whole session and say tired here and there. For $120 it is not worth it a lot of ml at $100 is better than her. Look wise is so so for me also about 6/10 but she looks younger than the photo. Boobs big but saggy.
So I'm not the only one with issues with Zhu Zhu. I'm just kinda disappointed because I'm seeing mostly good MR, yet my session is so far from the expectations.

That aside, how do you guys handle ML that short changed you?
Old 04-05-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Yah she does resemble HYY from certain angles. She's really nice to look at when your face is close to hers. Really dig her sunshine and playful personality.

Since XQ balik kampung liao, Angel will be a good replacement for her.
went knowing her code red still yet to finish, so there is still a part of it to be explore.
Old 04-05-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Friday night and nothing much to do after work, decided to browse to see if there's any ML free for a short relaxation session.

Xiao Xue caught my eye & I texted her to ask for a session in 20 minutes time.
She replied yes & I drove over immediately.

She may not be the best looking SYT, but I can say she looks pretty enough to get the job done. Looks maybe more to the MILF side but she is super polite & gentle.

Do drop her a visit to find out yourself and prevent this hidden gem from leaving!

& also, she has a roommate who's very close with her & tarma option is available

Hope my MR helps.

Happy chionging guys

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-xue-massage/
Thanks for the MR!
You know who is her roommate?
Old 04-05-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Miss AiNi... wonder if she will come back again.. those juicy tight butt...
Old 04-05-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavX View Post
So I'm not the only one with issues with Zhu Zhu. I'm just kinda disappointed because I'm seeing mostly good MR, yet my session is so far from the expectations.

That aside, how do you guys handle ML that short changed you?
By not returning
Natural elimination of the lousy ones
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1