The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-09-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
zhaf7 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Soi69 - Cookie - 16 Sept 2019, 12pm

Good to see her again after quite some time.... She still looks beautiful and cute as ever.... Only change is that her hair’s longer now....

Service wise, the same as before.... Always, always bubbly and ready to serve....

Last but not least, my first with this stable and all’s good! Thumbs up! Only one week left! Will definitely return!
Old 16-09-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Dani from scarletthouse

Stable was very prompt in replying my queries and booking. Kudos to that.

Location: central-east, very convenient for both Drivers and public transport bros. Within walking distance from 2 mrt stations and Drivers can park at the multi storey car park opposite.
Room: decent enough if you are not picky. Shared bathroom. So may have to queue.
Dani is from Chiangmai and she looks fair enough for a Thai.
Looks: 7/10 acceptable. She looks like a lower grade aimi yoshikawa but her complexion is quite bad.
Body: 6/10 petite, a bit lacking in curves
Boobs: 3/10 advertised as natural 36D but she is surely a 34B natural. No where near a D. Was very disappointed at this moment already.
Frenching: 8/10 she took the initiative, which was good
BBBJ: 7/10 hardworking, nothing out of the ordinary. I intended to reciprocate but she doesn’t smell as nice down south.
FJ: 5/10 she is clearly very fresh and green. Lacking a bit of skill and moves. I had to put on the CD myself and I had to apply the KY to the tip of my dick myself. After the deed, I had to clean myself. She just pointed to the toilet row on the bed and got me to self service.
It is not that her attitude is poor, she is just not trained or as service oriented.

During the bonk, I do smell a little something weird, occasionally I have encountered such an issue with some girls. In the end I decided to just end with 1 shot instead of 2.

If you like someone with a decent cute face and inexperience in bed, can go for her. If not, look somewhere else.

Been having bad times in Dome 1 recently. Used to be much better many years ago.
Old 16-09-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 16
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

Candy (SEXAMAZON)

OKT ad indicates she is a returning commando. I tried searching for previous FRs using the name Candy. Cannot find.

Anyone remember what stable she was under last time, and what name did she use?

Points exchange queue is now closed!

Updated points exchange list (CLOSED)- with bonus vid links!-43sec webm vid not link atm

Cheers!

Retired until commando thai fls are available xD

Archive
Old 16-09-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Whiper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr IRY from PC69. My 1St time trying this stable . https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=744034.

OKT - 10/10 fast and smooth.
Location - East side.

Look - 9.5 same as pic with no mark up but still look nice
Boobs - enhanced C but soft
BBBJ - 9/10 skillful
Fingering - can finger her
Painting - allowed
French - 10/10 all the way
CIM - she ask me want cim but I didn't try
FJ - 10/10 her moan and her face emotional make you want to bang her harder .

Overall - very good service and horny girl money well spend.
GFE - very good like long lost gf.
Old 16-09-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

Nero1337 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Dada @ SGDolly
16 September 2019
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=744030

So, technically this is my first rtf for this lady. She was in SG previously under a different company.

The moment she opened the door, I was worried that she wouldn't recognized me, but she actually did! Treated me like long lost lover and serviced me kau kau~~

I'm kinda lazy to list down all the pointers for this lady, but long story short, she looks slightly older than pics, but everything about her is cute. From the way she clings to you, kiss you the moment she sees you, hugs you, all the good stuff~

My previous FR for her
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=47001

This time around, I wanted to please her by taking the initiative. But instead.....

1st shot, she actually RAPED ME! XD
I felt so helpless! (But I liked it)
She licked and sucked the FUCK out of my nipples and DT THE FUCK OUTTA MY little bro! I had to stop her from sucking before I blew my load.

Just when I thought it was over, she RODE me so hard till I came, like literally raping me T_T

2nd round was a decent massage, didn't attempt 2nd shot, cuz I just wanted to spend some time with here (as compared to my previous time...)

TL;DR - She is a great gem imo. If you like clingy gals that treat you like a lover, she is the one.
Old 16-09-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 5
FRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFRguy2019 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for Yoki @ RebornLover
And a little about Gia.

OKT Service: 10/10 - Very patient and accommodating, also reply fast. Many problems caused by the girls but he try hard to solve for me. I can personally vouch that RL OKT is superb compared to many other trusted stables.

I intended to book Gia last week, but while on my way OKT inform me she period. So I push to this week. Today reached, OKT keep calling her, she never wake up, I waited for 40 mins until cannot delay since she checking out hotel soon. OKT refer me to Yoki in the same hotel. A bit reluctant but I went for it. Was promised discounts on my next visits as well.

Location: 6/10 - Comfy and good but lack towels. She give me those small white table wipe cloth used in restaurants with red wordings and logo on top kind. Wipe myself still wet, then shivering from air-con. She then use another large towel to wipe me. I’m sure she gonna reuse that large towel on other cust. Lucky I first today.

Yoki

Real Age: 31 (1988)

Looks: 6.9/10 - Pleasant although slight diff from photos, but just not very my type. Older than photo.

Breasts: 6.9/10 - Got substance but aereola a bit big for my liking and very dark color.

Body: 8.1/10 - Petite, slim. Ass meaty good for doggy. Medium-sized religious back tattoo, 4-leaf clover tattoo on right front shoulder. Got caesarean scar on belly, gave birth before. Skin smooth, slightly loose around stomach, overall Thai tan.

French: 2.5/10 - Kiss once, lick tongue a bit, then keep pushing me away. When fucking and want french to keep mood high, she keep turn her head away and redirect my face. Very turn off.

BJ: 2.5/10 - BBBJ 10 secs, taste a bit of pre-cum. Die die want cap. Ended up cap BJ no feel kind.

FJ
: 9.8/10 - Credit will be given when it's due. Very tight hole. We fucked multiple positions, all also very tight and good. I purposely hold on damn long fuck her until she tolong me quick finish. I don’t care just take my time piak away. Both times also change multiple positions fuck damn long. Just turn off keep push me away from kissing.

If you just love doggie, just PLS go for her. I bang her doggie till damnnnn songg.

Massage: 6.9/10 - Normal massage nothing special.

Finger: Don’t allow. Touch a bit start kp.

Paint: Never try as skin of her pussy lips a bit dark.

Overall I exp tis' kind before, is like new to this trade, reluctant do this and that, understand. Personally feel everything she do feels also a bit ritualistic, like got very obvious actions like want to take good luck from you and try to make you good and end the session without problems. She will touch you then put onto her, then touch herself then like massage the touch into you like touching Buddha statue like that. Not sure cause if I’m the first cust. A bit unsatisfied with many of her reluctancy. This Gia also, make me wait long time. Next time find her piak hard hard punish her until she need crawl back Thailand.

Last edited by FRguy2019; 17-09-2019 at 10:58 PM.
Old 16-09-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

Willyjoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OVERALL REVIEW ON FR ELAINE FROM SS

Looks: 7/10 not really like the photo and not really far off , still cute so no complains

2. Frenching: ?/10 can but i never try so cant talk much bout it

3. Blow Job: 8.5/10 suction power good , her tounge action make my didi stand

4, Figure: 6.5/10, skin is tan but abit on the fairer side because im quite tan myself

5, Breast: 7/10, natural B but if it was E or bigger that one i give 10/10

6. Pussy&FJ: 8/10, got hair but very mininal tight , shiok and quite sensitive

7, Fingering/Painting: 6.5/10, can be licked, but never try fingering

8. Attitude and etc: 9/10 can speak simple english and communicate well , dont really have language barrier
Was very polite and gentle with what she do like gf liddat

9. Massage: 10/10 for a non professional she is very good , strength is there , best was when she massage the leg manage to crack some leg joints damn shiok must try

OKT: 10/10 overall very good , had to do something in the evening so some timing cannot so he gave me the name of the girl that can suit my time , very patient have to thank him on that part.
Old 16-09-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
rekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrekrek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
========= Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped - System Moderator =========

Wah I also kena same thing with Gia. Still wanted try again after but decided not to after she pua stunt more than once. Maybe she really sick? I don't know... But now that I see your FR feel relieved I never try.

Either way agreed about OKT and Kudos for his patience . Hope next batch of girls will be better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRguy2019 View Post
Fr for Yoki @ RebornLover
And a little about Gia.
Old 16-09-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
youka284 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tew from RollyPolly

Location : abit worried about the location cause it's a fairly small hotel but she is here for a couples of days only

Look: 11/10 she really is very pretty.

Body: 11/10 super tall, she's about 170cm, long slim legs which is super turn on for me. Got big hip too, very rare for tall girls but got no fats. she really can be a model.

Boob: 8/10 I see all the review say is real big boob. But I can cfm its man made. Im not a fan so this is a disappointment to me. it's very big and abit hard. But all her plus cancel off the this.

French: she don't do that

BJ : 9/10 BJ with cap. Was slow and got suction.

Fj: 9/10 accommodative. She is quite young so can see she not very pro but is acceptable

GfE: 8/10 not too high. The thing is she got this aura that she's out of the league of alot of ppl. Like those chiobu that don't care about you kind of aura. Suppose to be a bad thing but somehow it become a plus when you bang her. Though She did ask like is it cold, is it okay and stuff. Like I say it's an aura she give out.

RTF: yes if she come back. Say she flying off in 2 days.
Old 16-09-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
MongkutV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=744513

Tested Seduction new addition - Jasmine

Looks: Chio Bu.
Body: Really petite, no fats at all. Perky butt for a slim body.
Boobs: Small boobs. You cannot win them all.
Pussy: Clean shaved, tight and no funny smell.
Frenching: Passionate.
BBBJ: Sensual and lick balls well.
FJ: Multiple positions tried, she is very small sized and flexible to flip here and there. So cute when in doggy position, every thrust looks like can kill her lol.
GFE: Like cute high school sweetheart.
RTF: No reason why not since her damage is only $130/2/90. Value for money.
Old 16-09-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 6
dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!

Kiwi Seduction68

Look: 9/10 Very attractive looking with the normal thai tan. She is not the typical short thai lady.

Body: 9/10 Sexy curvy body. Very very smooth.

Boobs: 8/10 Man made jars. Felt softer than those freshly enhanced ones.

Frenching: 8/10 Need some tcss and ice breaking to get her to fully commit. She is very polite, wont reject frenching even if she is not a big fan of it herself.

BBBJ: 9/10 As mentioned she is very on the ball with this. Will go non stop till I ask to stop.

FJ: 9/10 Willing to try out new positions in her own words. She is light enough to carry up and fuck. Finished first cumshot on her jars withou much resistance. Shot out the 2nd cumshot on her butt cheeks after doggying her for 30 mins. She can withstand a good ol pounding.

GFE: 9/10 Attitude is her winner. With her looks and devilish body, she can probably hook a few guys easily except her english not fantastic enough to do so.

RTF: Booked already lol.
Old 16-09-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Beerchang1975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

========= Please DO NOT quote the whole post unnecessarily or you will be zapped - System Moderator =========

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmendorf View Post
FR for Yuri T003:
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=744511

Saw bro badboythai review and Yuri sounded like a good catch.
Bro elmendorf, above FR is truly verified this girl really power to the max.

T003 - yuri - before service: very long time I had encountered girls bring cold drinks to me upon my arrival.. and yes, Yuri brought me super cold drink, although is plain water, but the thought is there.
foreplay: Wow! started off with French kissing, then slowly lick me down to my prostate area. and I had guess right, ass rim all the way. she seems to know the stroke of ass rim and at the same time, use her hand to stroke your sensitive groin part, super service girl I had came across
Looks: 9/10 her looks will grow on you
Body: 9/10 Slender and sexy. slim legs is awesome!
Boobs: 7/10 small boob. but look just right for her figure.
Shower: 8/10. SOP
FJ: 8/10. hard working. willing to please you.
bbbj: 10/10. really wet bbbj.
Overall: 9/10. gfe experience to the max.
Old 16-09-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
sleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samstersleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samstersleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Patty
Pc69

She used to work in nightlife
Very obliging. Sucked me for 30 minutes.
Does everything D=
Not fat at all. Slim.
Natural boobs.
I saw all the girls in the living room They look same as the photos 100%.

I booked an additional with IRY after this i will feedback too.
Old 16-09-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
AhBengboi is Cool - loads of Potential

FR Yuri - T003

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=...highlight=yuri

Manage to book Yuri for the afternoon slot. OKT is fast in replying and really appreciate him for helping me to slot in. Guidance wise is good and easy. Pretty much the process is smooth

Look: 7/10 I can say its decent but maybe because i saw her without make up thus thats why its a 7 if not it will be a solid 9 for me

Body: 9/10 Well maintain,good curve

Boobs: 8/10 Not for boobs lovers but her size is just right for me thus it acceptable for me

Frenching: 8/10 Needless to say its really good but you gotta take the initiative to signal her for the french kiss

BBBJ: 9/10 Oh its heavenly,the suction all is good,willing to go down all the way if you ask her to very hard working. Licking your small bro everywhere.

Fingering/Painting: 8/10 Btw she is clean shave so might as well,tight and really wet.

FJ: 9/10 One of the best i have done with,all position she is willing to do as long as you guide her,her moan is just right as she will have the face instead of moaning at some times.

GFE: 9/10 Wa the feel is really really good,she is willing to chit chat with you if you break the ice and whatever topic she will try her best to reply to you with basic english or she will try to explain it to you.

RTF: Will again if i have time.
Old 16-09-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Just finished my RTF session with her over the last weekend. Scores are still the same except that GFE becomes 10/10 and her bbbj and riding hv improved.

Thanks to many cheongsters who hv liked my FR. I hv decided to share another pic that I hv taken earlier on. Noticed the bunny on her bra? Haha.

Based on what I hv heard from okt, Ning bookings are almost full everyday last week. Seems like a lot of cheongsters din have the habit of sharing their experiences in this thread or want to keep her for rtf sessions. Haha. For those who are still keen to try, I think u need to hurry as she is leaving in a week time.

Enjoy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
Noticed a new Syt has arrived. After confirming with okt that she meets my criteria, quickly make a booking. Guess I’ve “beaten” the other regular cheongsters this time round and got the 1st blood. Hohoho... Here we go, Ning from SA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1