The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-01-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

THESE DAYS even the hotels have jacked up their prices. Everyone claims 45 $ per hr. Any samsters got cheaper hotels in decent locations. NOT Geylang please
Old 25-01-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5405 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
THESE DAYS even the hotels have jacked up their prices. Everyone claims 45 $ per hr. Any samsters got cheaper hotels in decent locations. NOT Geylang please
$35 per 2hrs for Hotel 81 at lavender.
Old 25-01-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
$35 per 2hrs for Hotel 81 at lavender.
Good luck getting room during Sunday though lol. SG forever overcrowded, even budget hotel also full of people lmfao.

Sunday cost like 40 for 2h last I been to months ago.
Old 25-01-2024, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 8
Radiator is a name known to allRadiator is a name known to allRadiator is a name known to allRadiator is a name known to allRadiator is a name known to allRadiator is a name known to all

what app yall use to look for them? still MiChat? WeCHat like a lot scammers
Old 25-01-2024, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Any guys up her before? Asking for $$, claims she has not had anyone here yet
Bro, think have to browse through the earlier post, very high chance many bro fuck already. The thick lips is good for swallow your cum. Very hard to believe maids don't fuck. Maybe samsters here fuck her before r quietly laughing away.
Old 25-01-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 993 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Mostly will be Geylang. If you know where can find $10/hr but don't expect quality rooms lah. $45/hr for H81? Lol it should at least be 3hrs to 4hrs lah

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 26-01-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 9
flex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to behold

Can anyone suggest places which don't ask for ID registration for hotels?
Old 26-01-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Neverlookback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Give her the benefit of doubt, she never had $$ from any guy here either
1 she let them all have it for free
2 she has tons of men who used to pay her back home

Anyway, unless you think you are someone so special, otherwise, just take it as a pinch of salt. Pay if you think her asking price is reasonable, otherwise, just move on.

Back to the other theme: why SG is per capita more scam than any other APAC country...
Epitomised by this mecs question
Old 26-01-2024, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Neverlookback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Just use booking app and set filters
Not hard
Old 26-01-2024, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Back to the other theme: why SG is per capita more scam than any other APAC country...
Epitomised by this mecs question
No lah, Singaporean more stupid, never see the world before
Old 26-01-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
buttonbuttons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally found my Myanmese syt. Managed to reach second base and I'm slowly warming her up to the idea of going to a hotel.

Is there somewhere discreet in the Northeast area where we can make out in a car?

Last edited by buttonbuttons; 26-01-2024 at 11:46 AM.
Old 26-01-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 8
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttonbuttons View Post
Finally found my Myanmese syt. Managed to reach second base and I'm slowly warming her up to the idea of going to a hotel.

Is there somewhere discreet in the Northeast area where we can make out in a car?
Just go multistorey CP la...
Old 26-01-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
helpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhelpmefast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by buttonbuttons View Post

Bro where did you get your Myanmar DH? I realized michat barely got any of them. Saw alot of them look young and hot haha

Last edited by helpmefast; 26-01-2024 at 02:33 PM.
Old 26-01-2024, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Nowadays don't know y my area many many chio chio Myanmar maids. Saw one on weekdays gather around with many other maynmar n dogs, no appetite but Sunday look so appetizing with 2 lines of powder on face. Fucking too many pinay until tired, now thinking changing to Myanmar maids.
Old 26-01-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
izzy999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie69 View Post
Any bros know about this one? Nvr mention any money or sex but she too professional already, sending multiple pics with longkang showing. Pretty sure she mass-sending to multiple bros.
she got STD and even developed quite bad rashes. proceed at your own risk brother
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1