The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-12-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Don't tell him la.

He is over the moon...

And I think he tot the DH treats him as Andy Lau or Aaron Kwok lo
Spot on mate...postinor? Even some of my educated young (20-30yo) normal gals ( office /sales/hospitality jobs) casual pickups wont know about this pharmaceutical! So a maid knows about it she is ummmm ^ ezperienced^.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 17
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

I seldom use Tiktok as it is blocked in many countries. Is it possible to add a DH as a friend and then see her friends and add them too? Like you do in Facebook?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crave229 View Post
Hi everyone.

Some info abt me - My previous nick is ahboy_229 (Can go search for my post), been out of the scene for super long time. Recently wanted to log in but just cannot rmb my password and email address. No choice have to register new account.

I thk now the new method would be via tiktok to know dh or pinoy.
I have been trying to fish through this channel.
And if you dun give up, u will still be able to know some without asking for any $$.

Total i knew 3 DH pinoy (out of more than at least 50 girls i chat with) from tik tok and manage to convince them to go hotel & up them in our 1st meet.
But of cause nothing is free in this world, a meal or some beer or small gift is unavoidable.
You give them what they like, u get what u like. Simple as that.

I am willing to trade for new ctc. Do pm me.
My contact is geniue (Up to you to believe me)
But please dun give me any ctc that required $$ one, i am not interested.

Cheers and happy bonking !
Old 10-12-2023, 01:11 AM
Samster

screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows if IBIS in Geylang allow short term? I prefer it to H81 or Fragrance.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
I seldom use Tiktok as it is blocked in many countries. Is it possible to add a DH as a friend and then see her friends and add them too? Like you do in Facebook?
Yes you can… add friend send msg to them in pte… prob is some of them think they are superstars after they have like 10000 followers 😂

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 10-12-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

I think you got my question wrong. In facebook Shiela is friends with Cheryl. I friend Shiela and i can see Cheryl is her friend. I then send friend request to cheryl. Then i add cheryls friend. My network grows. Can this be done in tik tok?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Yes you can… add friend send msg to them in pte… prob is some of them think they are superstars after they have like 10000 followers 😂
Old 10-12-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Now maid open mouth $200
Old 10-12-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 15
Teine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Now maid open mouth $200
If she has good looks or good figure, and come with whole day package unlimited, can consider.
But must whole day(at least 12hrs) unlimited
Old 10-12-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teine View Post
If she has good looks or good figure, and come with whole day package unlimited, can consider.
But must whole day(at least 12hrs) unlimited
$200 is for idiot
Old 10-12-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 970 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Now maid open mouth $200
Lmao. Opp City Square. You just walk 5mins to Petain/Flanders Square fuck x4 milf can le. If is go to that hotel accross the road it can be quite dirty. The 1st room I kena quite big got 2 beds then 2nd time I kena small room with giant mirror. I also kena scammer ask to meet there but want me buy Google card knnbcb

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 10-12-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20109 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
I think you got my question wrong. In facebook Shiela is friends with Cheryl. I friend Shiela and i can see Cheryl is her friend. I then send friend request to cheryl. Then i add cheryls friend. My network grows. Can this be done in tik tok?
Of Course can

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 10-12-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Lmao. Opp City Square. You just walk 5mins to Petain/Flanders Square fuck x4 milf can le. If is go to that hotel accross the road it can be quite dirty. The 1st room I kena quite big got 2 beds then 2nd time I kena small room with giant mirror. I also kena scammer ask to meet there but want me buy Google card knnbcb
Ya lah, the girl say she has a room there
Old 10-12-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Old 10-12-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3072 / Power: 18
macfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond repute

Where to find chio maids? Got alot of maids cannot make it
Old 11-12-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
M&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
contact pleaser
Old 11-12-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
M&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Sure fdw or fl from bintan or batam.
Contact please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1