The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Thailand is more laissez faire even though they do have a market rate but everything is more negotiable. You get more of the "GFE experience" that makes mongers come back again and again. But to each his own... CP does work as you know before hand what you will be paying for and getting.
Pricing system aside, the dichotomy in the mongering world is usually that the guys will try to get the best bang for their bucks, while the gals will try to get the best bucks for their bang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Sinkies like to whinge & complain. Almost 50 years of oppressive dictatorship has conditioned most of us to do so coz thats the only thing we can do. Sad...
Wait until those whingeing Singkies go live a bit up north, and taste the oppressive, repressive and tyrannical rule of the race and religious supremacists and their apartheid system, then they will realise Sillypore is actually not too bad. But this is a mongering forum, so I will stop here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaiisoi6 View Post
I guess the debate about prices will forever go on. But I do admit most punters would be better equipped if we are aware what the girls will ask for in different places. At least in general anyway. So we know when to smile and walk away.
I have become slightly immuned to what happens around me.
Debate has an adversarial connotation, so I'll rather treat all posts here more as banter or tcss. At the end of the day, to each his own. We all do what best suits us anyway.

Yes, no doubt you would be sanitized by all the shenanigans that go on in Patts, you being 'local.' But voyeurism forms an important element of mongering, ....er for me, anyway.
Old 18-02-2014, 08:38 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Hi bros , be visiting South Pattaya in mid March , staying in Sun xclusive htl for 2 nites, any recommendations for do"s & dont"s.
Where to go cheonging nearby the htl area?
Appreciate.
Old 19-02-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Hi bro Kawaiisoi6, a pattaya noobie qn...what time does your soi 6 bar open? And what's the closing hours? Hope to drop by tmr
Old 19-02-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 11
Kawaiisoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Hi bro Kawaiisoi6, a pattaya noobie qn...what time does your soi 6 bar open? And what's the closing hours? Hope to drop by tmr
Hi bro..we open by 1 pm and close by 1 or 2 am. Seeya !
Old 19-02-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Hi bro..we open by 1 pm and close by 1 or 2 am. Seeya !
Hi bro

Will drop by tomorrow see you soon

Cheers
Old 19-02-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
Hi bro

Will drop by tomorrow see you soon

Cheers
Hey hey hey...seeya ...btw bro etct88 is here too..maybe he is getting married.
Old 19-02-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
trusteel is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Congra ETC88. Why never invite me for your marriage.

HaHa
Old 19-02-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey hey hey...seeya ...btw bro etct88 is here too..maybe he is getting married.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trusteel View Post
Congra ETC88. Why never invite me for your marriage.

HaHa
I also don't knew you yet.... how to invite you? Scully we may end up marrying the same gal, how?
Old 20-02-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I also don't knew you yet.... how to invite you? Scully we may end up marrying the same gal, how?
U might marry his ex wife.
Old 20-02-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
trusteel is stuck in moderation for some time to come

We drink together on yr last trip and u forget me how sad....
Old 20-02-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Drop by Kawaii bar to seek shelter from rain, but unfortunately didn't see you there. Nice place you got...very cosy, and your girl quite 'talaeng', but unfortunately not my type....haha...she was trying really hard to make me go up with her.

Will drop by again another time.
Old 21-02-2014, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Drop by Kawaii bar to seek shelter from rain, but unfortunately didn't see you there. Nice place you got...very cosy, and your girl quite 'talaeng', but unfortunately not my type....haha...she was trying really hard to make me go up with her.

Will drop by again another time.
Thanks for dropping by . The girl you referring to must be Neui. Next time you pop in plse tell my cashier you from singapore. She will send me a msg to me and I be back in bar within a few minutes.
Old 21-02-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
birdy99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going to Pattaya soon. Heard about Eden club?
Old 21-02-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for dropping by . The girl you referring to must be Neui. Next time you pop in plse tell my cashier you from singapore. She will send me a msg to me and I be back in bar within a few minutes.
Haha no need to specially come meet me la, I not VIP...and not like I buying nasi lemak or Old Chang Kee curry puff for you

Prob meeting another bro later, will drop by together when free. And yes the girl was Neui
Old 21-02-2014, 01:59 PM
Samster

Pattaya FR

Decided to go Pattaya for 2D holiday. Only been here once, so this is still perspective from a newbie.

Agogo Bars
A must-see for newbies going Pattaya. Drinks are cheaper than BKK's Soi Cowboy or Nana, and there are so many options for agogo bars all in one location. Got special shows like girls in Jacuzzi, girl on girl, some S&M (Iron club) etc. Girls wise, Bacarra still beats the rest, but there are some gems in the smaller agogo bars. BF and ST/LT rates varies between bars, but generally the BF is 600B and ST/LT are 2K/4K.

Soi 6
Never been here before, and it was interesting to walk down the street. Mostly MILFs and tanned skin ladies, so may not suit everyone's taste. Kawaii bar had the better looking girls along the soi This is just my humble opinion. Maybe can find gems in other bars, but I didn't really go in and seat down. It was just based on glancing at the girls while walking past.

MP
If you've been to BKK MPs, it's not worth going to the MPs here. Honey 2 had the most number of girls when I visited, and the prices quotes was 2-3K. Not sure if this is tourist price or standard price. But the quality of girls really CMI, maybe 1-2 gems for the highest range. Even the fishtank girls costing less than 2K in BKK beats the girls in pattaya anytime.

Hollywood
Totally different from the dead Hollywood in BKK. This place was happening, even during a weekday. Was told that it gets packed on Fri and Sat. The best part is there are Free Lance girls paid by Hollywood to work there (as I've been told), and they are there to keep single guys company. Can also do ST for 3K. There were some quite pretty ones available for company. Normally they will hang around at the back near the entrance, either waiting to be called to go meet guys through the service staff or mamasan, or they will mingle with the crowd. Can be hard to differentiate the working girls with other girls who are there for fun (either themselves or with male company). Can always tip the service staff to ask them bring girls over for company. No wonder that this place is popular with the Asian group. Didn't see many angmohs there.

Best advise is to stay at either end; near walking street, or closer to Big C where Hollywood, MPs, Soi 6 are within walking distance. Can easily hop on to Song Kaew bus to travel around. Made the mistake of staying outside this area, cost like 200B to book a Song Kaew to send me back late at night. It was raining and didn't want to take the walk, hop on song kaew, take motosai...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1