The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: FR format and style

Quote:
Originally Posted by jintakken View Post
Oh yes bro Doomas, when I started out, read many samsters' FRs, in the end chose Bro Max's FR style (organise and detail + juicy ) to pen, slowly be more creative and form your own style of writing. Cheers!
kekeke, I also use bro max priest FR style slightly modified.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 08-04-2013, 05:04 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Han Xue (L16 H06)

Experience in GL: 4 Months

Face: 6.1/10
(No offense to her regulars/supporters. IMHO, I don't find her pretty. Her face is not the type of face I like. I will classify her as slutty average looking ah lian face. Her nice pair of dimples is her saving grace. However, she is still bonkable. Not for people who are looking for pretty or syts. I go for her service that's y i chosen to bonk her. I noticed she is quite tanned & the foundation shade on her face seem very pale which I find it wierd. Her colored hair is quite dry too.)

Boobs: 6.6/10
(Natural A plus to B minus cup boobs with brown nipples. She wished to have bigger cup size.)

Body: 7.5/10
(I must admit she has a very nice figure esp her tummy area. Totally zero tummy fats very well toned, quite curvy figure with cute belly button. I think her waist size is like 22. Her body is tanned & quite smooth. Overall I find her figure quite turn on. Nice figure. Her height is ok for me.)

Bath: SOP cleaning with cock teasing actions. Very sensual rabba. She finished off the bath with a brief BBBJ. Very shiok. I like the way she handled my cock esp when she is sopaing my cock. The feeling is shiok. She also helped to dry me with towel. Caring girl.

Cat bath: 7.5/10
(After the bath I lied on the bed. She immediately jumped onto me & hugged me like long lost lovers. I like the warmth of naked girl's body during hugging. Slowly, she licked my ears, neck, nipples, body & leg areas. She also used her nipples to tease my cock while performing the sensual cat bath. She like to use her long nails to gently scratch my body. shiok. Her cat bath suction is strong.)

AR: 7.9/10
(Commando styled AR. She used her tongue to poke my ka chng hole in out in out. Feeling so shiok. During AR, she used her fingers coated with baby oil & give me sensual HJ & played with my balls.)

BBBJ: 7.8/10
(She gave me 2 rounds of BBBJ. First round of BBBJ: After AR, she slided her head below my body while I am on my fours on bed. She BBBJ me & I slided my cock in out in out of her mouth. The suction is strong with lots of saliva. The feeling is so shiok & I misfired CIM in her mouth . Caveat applies to CIM. Second round of BBBJ: While I am lying on bed, she BBBJ me on top of me & slowly rotated 180 degrees til her pussy faced me & I painted her pussy in 69 position. Her BBBJ is excellent.)

Frenching: 8/10
(She is fluent & aggressive french speaker. We frenched with tongue action whenever we face to face.)

Pussy painting: 7.2/10
(Her pussy tasted abit bitter. Pussy does not look very appetizing to me. I prefer pinkish pussy. Her pussy hair quite many.)

FJ: 8.2/10
(Han xue is very wild & horny in bed. Her moaning is loud & clear. Machiam Jap AV style moaning. We bonked in missionary & cow girl. In missionary, we frenched & I pumped her non stop. Her pussy is quite tight. In cow girl, her riding skills is fantastic. While she was riding she initiated to french me while I played with her boobs. Her riding is so good til I cummed in 5mins time.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(High KC. Good attitude. High GFE. Keep praising me blah blah blah . Behaved like my gentle GF)

RTF: Yes for her commando service.

Recommended for bros who go for service & not looks.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Amy(1803)

Amy(1803)..23-24yr?old mm fm Sichuan...quite chio cute syt wif a small face little make up(if any), small playful eyes...v petite n small abt 149cm, like a cute sized china doll...slim wif a small waist, smooth skin...has a small tattoo on her left hand...natural big creamy soft yet perky boobs, 34C(she told me) wif brownish 50cent areola tits, lovely boobs which look even bigger n more fabulous like a D cup becuz of her petite slim doll like frame, a truly delightful sight once the bra cums off...small ass, pussy well trimmed tasty looking oyster no smell...wears a red string jade waist chain which looked sexy, i like!...has previous skin trade experience in Fosan...

Overall sex svc is vgd for a newbie n gfe vgd...fun sweet nottie mm...passion n fun increased as the session progressed...tonguefight frenching by the end!...

Full pkge svc both in shower n bed...fun began when we helped each other remove our clothes, rabba n when i removed her black bra I had to exclaim "O My lordie!!" as it revealed a titilating sight of her lovely fab huge creamy boobs, awesome sight on her tiny petite slim frame made more exciting wif her cheeky grin n playful kisses n further enhanced as i squeezed n moulded her humongous boobs wif mirror effect, phoaar!!....

Shower...soapy boob fuck n her playing of me cock n arse damn shiok wif gd horny eyecontact...wet bbbj nice half deepthroat...

Bed action...body n boobs massage damn shiok n soothing as her small bod wif huge fab boobs slowly covered me whole bod wif nice pussy feel...boobs looked n felt like huge marshmallows...ar vgd slurpy lick...boobs fuck again damn bloody shiok!...bbbj again nice slurpy half deepthroat wif gd suction...she moved her bod ard giving access to her lovely boobs n pussy...playful nottie eyecontact...had to stand up on the bed n enjoy her bbbj while she kneeled, shiok side mirror views of her boobs n small slim bod n she played along looking sideways...ended wif yet another glorious boobs fuck woof!!...

My turn to take over...naturally had to spend a great deal of time moulding, fondling, squeezing n sucking on her lovely boobs!...even put me face in the middle of her cleavage n squeezed her two boobs on me face, felt like soft pillows...then went south to do me tonguefu, v shiok as she opened her lovely oyster wif her small dainty fingers n moaned!!

FJ vgd as she is energetic responsive wif natural feel n passionate frenching...made more enjoyable becuz she is light n petite...best enjoyed: flip which looked more erotic wif her boobs jiggling about!; me standing carrying her wif her boobs squeezed on me chest while i held n grabbed her ass wif her legs wrapped ard me waist, accentuated by the mirror effects damn bloody shiok feel n sight!!; doggie of course becuz of enjoyable cupping feel n sight of her boobs; asian cowgal n cowgal was a sight to behold wif her huge boobs jiggling abt, her squeezing them at times, me squeezing them at times, then both of us squeezing them together holding each others hands n finally finished wif me gripping her ass fm below pulling her close frenching passionately!...

Overall had an enjoyable bonk wif this newbie Amy...aims to pls wif natural erotic feel...definite gem potential...many tks to Duckbeaks for the heads up...

PS...i gather fm a bud of mine that a gl okt fm a rather large house has been going ard telling his customers that this newbie Amy's boobs are fakes...not true, he is telling lies..."they are real and they are spectacular"!!...
www.youtube.com.sg/watch?v=lqyg0_aWAgU

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 10-04-2013, 01:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

alot of well written FRs here. keep up the good work.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 11-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lonedruid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey i am quite new to this scene.

Anyway that was the first time, i tried GL aside from the say online OKTs.
My first time was at the house 31 Cat 150(i not sure of the street name) lorong 8 to 12 around there. I asked the uncle there whenther i can go two shots. He says can as long as i can finish in time. My question is : is it common for ppl to go two shots for cat 150 or is it just me who is used to online OKTs think that it is only normal for two shots?

Also, alot of guys here are like talking about lulu and nana from the Lorong 18 House 3 , so i went there second time. and could not get to do her since i need to wait as she is booked. THey dont even know who is lulu though. i think i went to wrong house lol.

My other question is my recent experience with a girl at GL house.

She seems to be in some sort of discomfort or extreme unease when i tried to well suck her mounds or insert her. Is it because she has a lot of customers that evening from before so she is over-aroused to the point that she cannot tarhan anymore sexual excitation? Cuz i am quite baffled by this experince. Please explain.

Also, i would like to know whether GL houses operate in the morning or early afternoon and such because i would like to go there early as at night a lot of people le. I dont want.

Thanks alot for potential bros who enlighten me on my questions and reading my post as i am like very new to this scene and need genuine help. Also, if u think my post here is kinda out of place to this subforum pls kindly forgives
Old 11-04-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

A good value very pretty SYT found.
Ha been quite awhile since I last visited this house and what a joy it is to discover this babelicious pretty girl .

House: Lor6H68
Tag No: 28
Damage: $100
Experience in GL: 1 Month plus
Face: 7.8/10 - looks as good if not better than those 150 babes like 1803 candy, 1654 miko
Hgt: 1.6 there abt
Boobs: 7/10 Natural B plus cup boobs with brown nipples. Quite a handful
Body: 7/10 she has a very nice figure , quite fair
Ass: 7.8/10 nice round fair butt gd for doggy
Bath: 6/10 quite thorough, wash back, front, cock .
Cat bath: 7/10 Slowly, she licked my ears, neck, nipples, body & leg areas.
AR: No
BJ: 7/10 could be better if BBBJ
Frenching: 6/10 lips smacking perhaps will have more frenching on rtf
Pussy painting: 7/10 nice little peach, no smell
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 7.8/10 High KC. Good attitude. Hug and lip kiss when I was abt to go
RTF: Yes for her service and beautiful SYT look.

Recommended for bros who go for good service SYT beauty look and has only $100 to spare
Old 12-04-2013, 02:05 AM
Samster

Smile On the Water Bed

FR On YangYang (16W12 aka Yi Tiao Long)
Height: 1.65m estimated
Weight : 50kg estimated

Misc : YangYang has been working in GL for 1 month already. Saw a syt while waiting for YangYang,verified with okt, she was XiaoGuo, also a new gal,slim,petite,fair,short, with small eyes and bridge nose,looks cute to me.

Big thks to bro omnia and max priest for their FR on YangYang. Thank you to bro nekasrof,genius ,electricdreams,Nonteerak2553 and miwantit who upped my points recently.Names of bros in no particular order. Ist stop tonite was at 1612, requested for Angie or Eva from okt and was informed both gals were off.Went over to 16W12 and requested for YangYang,okt told me have to wiat for half an hour and I said ok.1st time try Yi Tiao Long service and it was fun.

Face: 7.5/10
YangYang have medium size attractive eyes,mid bridge nose,sexy lips with an oval size face. She has long dyed blonde/brunette hair. She looks lianish to me.

Body: 8.7/10
YangYang has a slim body frame,fair/slightly tan complexion and has smooth skin. She has a slight tummy,the main attraction on her body are her B+ racks. Her boobs looks big on her slim body. Her pussy hair was untrimmed.She has a small scorpion tattoo on her right hand.

Boobs: B+ cup with 20 cents size brown nipples. Her boobs are soft and tender to me. (No ratings, me not boobs lover.)

Pre-shower :6.5/10
Had a brief chat with her before she cuddle me to go for shower.

On the Water Bed/Foreplay:8.8/10
YangYang told me to lay on my front on the Water Bed, before she soaped me up thoroughly,rinsed me,before she proceed with her cathbath with licking and sucking action with pop pop sound, soaped me up 2nd time and proceed with boobs rub and reverse boobs rub on my calves which was sensuous,followed by bum rub and bum massage which was pretty solid.She boobs fuck me while I was laying on my front on the water bed. Her boobs fuck with shower foam was very sensuous.

We dried ourselves before we proceed to the bed,YangYang starts the bed routine with a sexy lap dance,before she gave me a frontal boobs rubs,licked,sucked my nipples. My hands were all over her,especially on her delicious boobs.

Frenching: NA
Tried to kiss her several times during the session, but no success.

Fingering : 8.0/10
Fingered her clitotis during the foreplay, she was wet.

AR: 8.0/10
YangYang provide 1 round of AR while I was on the water bed.

BBBJ: 8.0/10
YangYang provided 2 rounds of deep throat BBBJ when I was on my back with warm water and ice water. 1st time experience this type of warm and cold treatment.

FJ: 8/10
YangYang starts the FJ by cowgal me, with gyrating motion,followed by fast pace riding,switch to missionary when I was feeling high, bonked her with slow strokes,licked and sucked her nipples,switch to folder deck chair and could see that her facial expression changed, I asked her it is painful, and she said a bit, so I switched back to missionary, she told me to bonk her with rapid thrust and I obliged.

Post FJ:7.5/10
She cleaned me up and we cuddled together and have a brief chat before we proceed for the post bonking bath. She hugged me goodbye before we left the room.

GFE: 8.0/10
YangYang is friendly and chatty, however she's unwilling to kiss, maybe because I smoke or I don't look yan dao to her.

Overall :8.4/10
YangYang provided very good service with good attitude and gfe.

RTF: No, as I asked her whether she willing to let me kiss her if I rtf her and her answer was disappointing.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 12-04-2013, 02:11 AM
Samster

Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonedruid View Post
Also, alot of guys here are like talking about lulu and nana from the Lorong 18 House 3 , so i went there second time. and could not get to do her since i need to wait as she is booked. THey dont even know who is lulu though. i think i went to wrong house lol.
bro lonedruid, there's no LuLu at 1803, there's 3 LuLu in GL, 1654A,16W12 and 1805.
Old 12-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lonedruid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
bro lonedruid, there's no LuLu at 1803, there's 3 LuLu in GL, 1654A,16W12 and 1805.
yeah i was looking for her from 1805 cuz lots of bros talk about her and i saw it from ur list too haha. but i went in first to 1803 to look for nana, but she was booked , then i was quite nervous and thought that lulu is at 1803 too.

I will try to book lulu next time though.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonedruid View Post
yeah i was looking for her from 1805 cuz lots of bros talk about her and i saw it from ur list too haha. but i went in first to 1803 to look for nana, but she was booked , then i was quite nervous and thought that lulu is at 1803 too.

I will try to book lulu next time though.
kekeke, other gals at 1803 also quite good, Candy,Lady and Xiao La Jiao.

I haven't bonked LuLu from 1805, usually I like to visit GL on weekends, some of the more popular gals are usually off on weekends, so nowadays I tried to go GL on weekdays instead If I'm free.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I haven't bonked LuLu from 1805, usually I like to visit GL on weekends, some of the more popular gals are usually off on weekends, so nowadays I tried to go GL on weekdays instead If I'm free.
I thought u r there every other day.....
Old 12-04-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogerek View Post
I thought u r there every other day.....
I wish I was,then every other day post FR.
Old 13-04-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro MP5F,

LuLu 1805 went back China liao
Old 13-04-2013, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 16
timebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to alltimebox1 is a name known to all

Quote:

Bro, forgot to complement u for completing the 1803 circuit, for riding the 4AP there. Nana, Lady, Candy & Xiao La Jiao.
Waiting for your FR on the new-comers, Amy, Ashley
Cheers
Old 13-04-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jintakken View Post
Bro MP5F,

LuLu 1805 went back China liao
what happened ? haven't even get to see her face, she go back PRC already ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by timebox1 View Post
Bro, forgot to complement u for completing the 1803 circuit, for riding the 4AP there.Nana, Lady, Candy & Xiao La Jiao.
Waiting for your FR on the new-comers, Amy, Ashley
Cheers
thk you bro timebox1, the 4AP at 1803 provide at least good service and are willing to kiss/french an uncle like me, recommended if you haven't try them, service wise Lady and NaNa provide better service.

next month see how loh, miss NaNa alot, wanna rtf NaNa for few months already but no luck,if next month NaNa not available when I visit 1803, will try to bonk 1 of the new gals or maybe rtf the other 3AP or maybe try XiaoSan.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread