The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-04-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Can't wait for next week to see my ML again.
who ah, which legend?
Old 21-04-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for Ruby (SLG)

https://sglonelyguy.org/ruby-massage/

Looks: 7.5/10. Middle 20s ish, pleasant face, has a great smile.

Body: 7 / 10. Photos + 20% plumper, has a decent rack though.

Massage: 8.5 (-2)/10, Is definitely trained, has great strength. Could've been good if she wasn't on her phone almost the entire time. It was too short also (we will get to that later). What a shame because she has some real talent.

Sensual / HJ: 6.5/10, Sensual was very mechanical, a longer period of basically running fingers over me. HJ was also quite mechanical, really nothing to shout about.

Location: Very easy if you drive, super close to MRT. Room is super clean and toilet also.

Overall 6/10: I feel like it could've been so much more, definitely has the skill and potential but quite a few factors ruined it. She was on her phone almost the entire time (more on this later), to me, once sensual starts, if you go on your phone, its game over unless its super duper duper urgent.

Time was short, total time from step in to finish showering at the end was 40 minutes or so. In fact, we spent a good time lying around after HJ looking at her replying other customers.

Maybe chemistry wasn't there but I don't think that's it. I've had a ton of great experiences with other MLs. I understand she might've been tired, but I'd compare to my previous ML Lynn who at 1 am (last customer) would give it her all to finish strong.

Damage: $110

RTM: Definite no.

Still on my quest to find that golden ML!

Next on my list:
https://sglonelyguy.org/huan-huan-massage/
Old 21-04-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post

Maybe chemistry wasn't there but I don't think that's it. I've had a ton of great experiences with other MLs. I understand she might've been tired, but I'd compare to my previous ML Lynn who at 1 am (last customer) would give it her all to finish strong
This Lynn who was previously listed on SLG?

If yes, 1am is considered early for her (and not too tired) coz she usually sleeps at dawn.
Old 21-04-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haha one and the same, I think that night she was turning in early, so I was last at 1 am.
Old 21-04-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha one and the same, I think that night she was turning in early, so I was last at 1 am.
She is my failsafe option. No outstanding attributes but a solid 7/10 in every aspect.

Only thing is she's asleep in the morning and early afternoon, so you won't get a reply from her during this period
Old 21-04-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
the legend is back
Eagerly awaiting. But can you please reveal who?
Old 21-04-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
She is my failsafe option. No outstanding attributes but a solid 7/10 in every aspect.

Only thing is she's asleep in the morning and early afternoon, so you won't get a reply from her during this period
https://www.sglala.com/index.php?c=Article&id=422

Also known as Lynn on SLG previously.
Old 21-04-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
https://www.sglala.com/index.php?c=Article&id=422

Also known as Lynn on SLG previously.
AH MAN you're a life saver I thought she RTC! But this isn't good. Then I'll keep wanting to go back to her and not try new girls. I'd love to up your points, let me figure out how its done.
Old 21-04-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
AH MAN you're a life saver I thought she RTC! But this isn't good. Then I'll keep wanting to go back to her and not try new girls. I'd love to up your points, let me figure out how its done.
You don't have her WeChat?

She has a pleasant, easygoing personality which helps a lot.

She should still be around for the next few months.
Old 21-04-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

I don't really use wechat, but good idea I should get it from her, I used to go like once a week. Somehow with her the chemistry is super strong.
Old 21-04-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
I don't really use wechat, but good idea I should get it from her, I used to go like once a week. Somehow with her the chemistry is super strong.
Treasure her while she is here.

Her RTC, when it comes, is permanent.
Old 21-04-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Treasure her while she is here.

Her RTC, when it comes, is permanent.
any MR for her she looks quite chio if pic is real
Old 21-04-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
any MR for her she looks quite chio if pic is real
Find "Lynn" on this thread for MRs, one of which is mine.

She is quite cute and goofy in real life. Looks-wise, discount 10% and she's still very presentable looking.

Perky B cups in real life.
Old 21-04-2019, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
You put look 11, look normal
what technique so good?
'In terms of almost everything" bro.. Her massage technique of course, but what i like may not be what you like
Old 21-04-2019, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
She so good mei ? Everything 11 out nof 10 what she offer you to give her more then perfect rating ?
Nothing bro, i was just very satisfied over the multiple times i have visited her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1