The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2007, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
bring on the tottenham class of 81 and 82!
beer on spore pools tomorrow!
Well bro to support u so set my alarm clock at 4am to watch the match at channel 24 on & off(qte sleepy) till on the compt this morning & chk the score & realise beer on me better lar

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!

Last edited by onion_rings; 20-03-2007 at 09:06 AM.
Old 20-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
hope there is no mass brawl tonite

Only Lampar kena attacked lah. Thankfully Chelsea minder, Drogba, was there again to the rescue.

Last edited by qbdp; 20-03-2007 at 10:10 AM.
Old 20-03-2007, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 23
sinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

spurs paid the price of not killing chelsea off in the first game at Stamford Bridge.....at 3-1 they hard 2-3 more clear chances to make it 4-1 or 5-1...but that was not to be....

Martin Jol must be regretting pulling out berbetov....
Old 20-03-2007, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Castrol, your beer now vintage liao....
Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Well bro to support u so set my alarm clock at 4am to watch the match at channel 24 on & off(qte sleepy) till on the compt this morning & chk the score & realise beer on me better lar
show me where the sea of beer is bros, i'v got a lot of sorrows to drown.

spurs 1 (keane)
chelsea 2 (sheva, swp)

Dimitar Berbatov of Tottenham Hotspur holds his head in disappointment after missing a chance against Chelsea. In the end, the Blues moved on to the FA Cup semifinals with a 2-1 victory over Spurs at White Hart Lane.
Old 20-03-2007, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
spurs 1 (keane)
chelsea 2 (sheva, swp)

In the end, the Blues moved on to the FA Cup semifinals with a 2-1 victory over Spurs at White Hart Lane.
It only goes to show that Petr Cech is much better than Ben Forster cos Paul Robinson did not score against the Blues.
Old 20-03-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
It only goes to show that Petr Cech is much better than Ben Forster cos Paul Robinson did not score against the Blues.
hahaha....bro machoman, no everyday sunday leh....robinson's goal agst forster really quite fluke lah.....
Old 20-03-2007, 12:30 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
robinson was frozen against sheva's goal, but it was a lovely number from sheva's left foot. btw cech is wearing the head gear nowadays, if he goes up for a corner and heads in a goal, will it count?
Old 20-03-2007, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..show me where the sea of beer is bros, i'v got a lot of sorrows to drown.
Dun despair, hold on to chabor as life vest. Nothing like a soft shoulder to shed tears.. err, make that cum release. You will recover like a new man
Old 20-03-2007, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
btw cech is wearing the head gear nowadays, if he goes up for a corner and heads in a goal, will it count?
eh...will he get up before the count of 10 to celebrate?
Old 20-03-2007, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
eh...will he get up before the count of 10 to celebrate?
oh yar bro reminding me, he's not supposed to use his injured big head for the time, only small head can.
Old 20-03-2007, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
show me where the sea of beer is bros, i'v got a lot of sorrows to drown.
Bro you shld be glad instead with the progress Jol and your team have made. The Chelsea players were celebrating like they have won the FA cup. This shows the respect and admiration they have for Spurs. I am serious.
Old 21-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro you shld be glad instead with the progress Jol and your team have made. The Chelsea players were celebrating like they have won the FA cup. This shows the respect and admiration they have for Spurs. I am serious.
thats true bro, last year spurs had the shortest season. out of the league and FA cup early early and no europe games at all.

this season should be the best season spurs had since the premier league was introduced in the mid 90s. white hart lane has become like a fortress these days but when chelsea gets the flow, few can stop the rush.

throughout that match, spurs fans were booing ashley cole and i just read about a spurs fan running onto the pitch to take a swing at lamps when the game was done. i seldom see such misbehavior from the lily whites. well like i said, this is a season unlike other seasons in a long long time.
Old 21-03-2007, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
throughout that match, spurs fans were booing ashley cole and i just read about a spurs fan running onto the pitch to take a swing at lamps when the game was done. i seldom see such misbehavior from the lily whites. well like i said, this is a season unlike other seasons in a long long time.
Word has it that he was a Chelsea fan rushing to hug Lampard. He was jealous and ran over to hoping to get anything his team were giving away at the other end. Mistaken identity and was stamped by Drogba and kicked by another short black player.
Old 21-03-2007, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
...This shows the respect and admiration they have for Spurs....
They would have been foolish not to have respect. They had already lost once to Spurs at WHL this season and very nearly lost at the bridge to them as well.

Spurs have always been my favourite team.... from London that is...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 23-03-2007, 05:44 PM
Samster

as england takes on isreal for a place in euro 2008 during this weekend, we put our hands together for an ex england international. Paul Gascoigne, Gazza, was spurs' very own sports celebrity. i remember him for his mazy runs, dribblings and beautiful crosses. i also read he's quite a good drinker too.

when Gazza left spurs to join lazio, i too became a lazio fan then - till now. those days the great Signori also played for lazio.

1988-1992

POSITION
Midfield

DATE OF BIRTH
Saturday, 27th May 1967

PLACE OF BIRTH
Gateshead, Tyneside, England

LEAGUE DEBUT
Saturday, 3rd September 1988 in a 2-2 draw at Newcastle United (Aged: 21)

CLUB CAREER
91 League apps (+1 as sub), 19 goals

Gazza moved to Spurs from Newcastle for a fee of £2.3 million a British transfer record at that time. Later that year he made his first England appearance when he came on as a substitute in a game against Denmark. Though clearly talented, his partying lifestyle and sophomoric antics made many observers question whether he would reach his full potential. One contemporary English manager remarked that "he would either be one of the greats, or finish up at forty, bitter about wasting such talent."

By 1990, Gazza had emerged as an exceptional young midfield player with the rare ability to beat opponents and score superb individual goals. He had a stocky, powerful build that allowed him to hold off defenders and weather challenges. He combined his attacking flair with hustle and tenacious (sometimes reckless) tackling. His range of passing and reading of the game was in evidence during Italia '90, when he found Gary Lineker with a perfectly-weighted through-ball that lead to a crucial goal against Cameroon in the quarter-finals. He was named in the tournament All-Star team for his performances.

In 1990 he was the BBC Sports Personality of the Year after an emotional performance at Italia '90, where he cried in the semi-final after receiving a booking which would have seen him suspended for the final had England won.

After Italia 90, with 'Gazzamania' at its height, he reached number 2 in the UK top 40 with "Fog On The Tyne", a collaborative cover with Lindisfarne.

In the 1991 FA Cup Final against Nottingham Forest he badly injured himself as he made a reckless tackle on Forest's Gary Charles. Gascoigne was not booked for this, or an earlier horror tackle on Garry Parker, and even took his place in the wall for the subsequent free kick which was taken, and scored, by England teammate Stuart Pearce. It was while the Forest players were celebrating that Gascoigne collapsed. It was later revealed that he had torn his cruciate ligaments and the injury prevented him from playing for more than a year.

After he recovered from injury, he moved to Serie A side Lazio for a fee of £5.5 million. In the first year Gazza's play was inconsistent but he scored his first goal in the 89th minute to equalise during the Rome derby against AS Roma. Lazio fans still love Gazza for this, and for his character.

Beset by injury and intrusive media interest, he had little success playing for his new club side and returned to the UK in June 1995 to play for Rangers in the Scottish Premier League. After scoring a hat-trick in the penultimate game of the 1995/96 season against Aberdeen, he was awarded the title of Scottish Player of the Season. During Gascoigne's time with Rangers he secured three Scottish Premier League Winners medals. On two occasions he provoked Celtic supporters by pretending to play the flute, which is a symbol of Orange Men and Protestants in Scotland and Northern Ireland.

During Euro 96, Gascoigne, enjoyed arguably his best international form since Italia '90, in a memorable team of talents that included young stars like Gary Neville, Darren Anderton and Steve McManaman, as well as veterans David Seaman and Stuart Pearce. Gascoigne scored the goal of the tournament against Scotland, and came close to scoring against Germany in the team's ill-fated and emotionally charged semi-final. (Fans have argued ever since whether, if Gascoigne had been fitter and lighter, he would have converted Alan Shearer's cross.) In the event, England lost to Germany on a penalty shoot-out, and once again, Gascoigne shed tears. He was named to the tournament All-Star squad along with Shearer and McManaman.

Because of problems with form, injury and discipline, Gascoigne was omitted from the France 98 squad by coach Glenn Hoddle. Gascoigne was never to play for his country again, an event the press dubbed 'Gazzagate'. Phil Neville was one of the other players omitted at the last minute by Hoddle and that left him in tears. Neville revealed in an interview that Gascoigne took him under his wing and consoled him.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1