The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kenshin3993 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post
You have PM
Bro can PM also, cant find as well
Old 05-10-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 17
draven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdraven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdraven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdraven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdraven07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Planning to head in later... anyone has any idea where the Jln Sutera place is? the last time also turn here turn there end up go poseidon...
Old 05-10-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Kenshin3993 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by draven07 View Post
Planning to head in later... anyone has any idea where the Jln Sutera place is? the last time also turn here turn there end up go poseidon...
Bro now PM yet will share once I got the PM. I have rounded the area just now cannot find the place
Old 06-10-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
kallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin3993 View Post
Bro now PM yet will share once I got the PM. I have rounded the area just now cannot find the place
PM is private info and meant for you only..... you post want to share out of course nobody will PM to you.
Old 06-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 559 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried the so called revised poseidon spa...
Still crap as before

Tried 67
Other than her looks
Everything about her is crap
Boobs not 38c like advertised... Enhanced 34B at most stiff and hard type
Impatient and want to finish you off. Give black face if you don't
Dunno what the hype about her before at amansari... Totally cmi now
Sad to see how an ex AP her deteoriate to such standards...

Cannot even touch her body lol
Serve halfway she wanna go out
Not even do any BJ and FJ keep pressing her phone
Ask her ly on bed she hide one corner lol farking strange gal
The worse gal I encounter in 2018 in SG and MY

Will boycott this place for good
Management is lousy too
Complian to them like they don't even bother to do anything about it
Other than being near to custom nothing here is worthwhile
It is no wonder their thread here also deleted

You have been warned!!

Last edited by GN007SG; 06-10-2018 at 03:08 PM.
Old 07-10-2018, 04:01 AM
Samster

tranksleo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, sorry to hear that. Perhaps she got no good mood that day. I tried 67 before, and maybe I was the lucky one. She actually quite ok and accommodative to me, I like her smooth skin, pink nipples and french kiss. However something that I agreed with you is that her boobs not really nice to grab due to enhanced boobs. To me, she just SOP.
Old 07-10-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

I just take a dive to test drive
Poseidon nv really had good reviews anyways
I was prepared for it

There is nothing good I can comment with my encounter
She is such a mood spoiler that I had to throw her out in 15min
I would nv return because the management and gal also have issues
No lost for me, still got many playground at better prices
This place is just a fast food fark and go joint with no facilities

Last edited by GN007SG; 07-10-2018 at 12:09 PM.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
semreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysemreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Just tried the so called revised poseidon spa...
Still crap as before

Tried 67
Other than her looks
Everything about her is crap
Boobs not 38c like advertised... Enhanced 34B at most stiff and hard type
Impatient and want to finish you off. Give black face if you don't
Dunno what the hype about her before at amansari... Totally cmi now
Sad to see how an ex AP her deteoriate to such standards...

Cannot even touch her body lol
Serve halfway she wanna go out
Not even do any BJ and FJ keep pressing her phone
Ask her ly on bed she hide one corner lol farking strange gal
The worse gal I encounter in 2018 in SG and MY

Will boycott this place for good
Management is lousy too
Complian to them like they don't even bother to do anything about it
Other than being near to custom nothing here is worthwhile
It is no wonder their thread here also deleted

You have been warned!!
From the various FRs written on her..... she only serves her regulars many of whom are her carrotheads from her Amansari days. She does not take new customers and will give attitude if forced to unless that customer got potential to be KCed into another carrothead. She's very pragmatic and will not waste time and effort on "no potential " customers. OKT also bopian her attitude as her regulars contribute quite a substantial part to his business. Britney is amongst his top 3 earners.
Old 08-10-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

doesnt matter lol, im just sharing what i encounter
based on her statistics alone, she does not meet my rtf requirements anyway
i got scammed by her big boobs in the picture which in actual not big
much better gems waiting for me
this will be my last post about her

Last edited by GN007SG; 08-10-2018 at 08:19 AM.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

ilm0303m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Poseidon Spa , Milky went back already .

Any1 have her contact..? Can share.?
Old 11-10-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

scorpius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhayI View Post
Was roaming JB yesterday with another bro JL but cannot decide where to go. Then he suggested a new shop and drove us there. It was a shophouse unit very near to Plaza Sentosa. Convenient to park too as many vacant lots in front of the shop. We enter the shop and the friendly okt look familiar. Told us only have 5 girls working today and show us photo on his handphone. Again all the girls look familiar and we chose our girls. Turn out my girl was ex-VIP 228.

Fr for gal ex-VIP 228

Look : 7/10, XMM, like a secondary school gal. If you got this kind of fetish, she's your gal. Cute but at most 70% like pic, makeup is powerful on pic.

Body : 6.5/10 , As above, like a secondary school gal. Round face with round figure

BBBJ : 7/10, Not bad, willing to slowly treat little bro with suction instead of going through fast motions.

FJ : 7/10, Quite good, willing to do most positions . She is quite tight though so some positions like cowgirl painful for her.

RTF: She's great if u love ar, great service tho

DAMAGE: RM170

I finish liao and was waiting for JL at the sofa when I keep trying to recall where I had seen the okt. He offer me a drink and came to sit beside and chitchat. I found out he was an agent who used to supply girls to VIP. Then I recall seeing him always sitting at the corner table in the VIP canteen and I had always thought he was one of the captains. But he deny he was a captain.. only an agent.

But he had to be at VIP often because his girls always complain to him that they were bullied by the other girls and captains. He has about 7-9 girls working at VIP and there was always friction between his girls and the other girls. VIP had about 80+ girls from various agents at its peak and the girls from the other agents tend to group themselves in cliques. When some captains started to side with the other girls instead of being fair and impartial in the disputes... he pulled out his girls and went independant with another agent and one of the ex-captain.

The 3 of them set up 3 shops at Pelangi / Johor Jaya / Nusa Bestari about 2 month ago. When I mentioned his girls look familiar, he told me most of his girls had work in VIP previously. Anyway this new shop at Jalan Sutera was their 4th shop and only started operating a few days ago. I wonder how JL managed to get this lobang as they have not advertised this new place yet. And they will be opening another shop along Jalan Perisai too in the next few weeks.

With so many small shops starting to operating around the vicinity of VIP spa..... there is really no need to visit VIP spa now.
Bro, can PM? Going in tml..
Old 12-10-2018, 12:27 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer

This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

-FR may contain some mixture of chinese, malay or thai

-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others

-Please correct me if spot all spelling error.

战后报告

地方: Posideon Spa JB
This place was not new to some. Me and my chiong buddy always visit them last time. Is just within walking distance from custom. Good to see then back in the scene again. Place still same no change compare to last time. The management now seem better. Concept was simple and typical fish tank and sg geylang style. Room was big, clean and nice with simple furniture.

Package: 198rm for 45min to fire 1 shot.

女神: Audi [ 5号]

Background
She was from one of the province near to pattaya and this the first trip. She can speak and listen simple English. This was her first time in JB working with this stable.

样貌:★★★★★
I give high rating as it was similar to pic but in real look better. “suay mak mak” type. Sure belong to the school gal innocent syt type.

身材:★★★★★
High rating due to my cup of tea. Lek lek petite size with dam dam skin type that look like a minah. Smooth and nice smelling skin with small neh neh and long dye hair. Super lightweight and hairy pussy. She have a nice shape perky butt. No other mark or scar but have some tattoo on her body.

蛇吻:★★★★★
I give high rate because there was lot of frenching and the frenching was gao gao and it was like bf and gf feel. She even give a peck on my neck lucky was not an obvious one.

鲍鱼:★★★★
No smell. I do not have the chance to pain it but it was wet and tight. Finger a bit and rub a bit the colitis. She get very sensitive and get wet already.

口交:★★★★★
I give a high rating. The bbbj was slow and steady. With lot of balls licking and caressing. Give a good suck and she lick every inch of my shaft. Deepthroat, Slowly and gently, she blow n suck me aggressively.Hold on to her head without holding my dick, i mouthfucked her. Give her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat.The suction and her swirling and twisting of her tongues inside my cock was seibei shiok. It was like buay tahan and I almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it.

做爱:★★★★★
Started with cowgirl as she on top riding me. I pump her in a up and down position. She shift a bit of her body for firm n tight grip and I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. Hold on to her hand and squeeze her neh neh .I accelerate my speed and go in deeper, she was moaning and whining from light to medium then to high. After that we change to missionary. I hold both side of her leg high up to give a deeper thrust,with the firm grip I pump her a few stroke.Lastly, I change to doggie.The "piak piak piak" sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more and harder. The moaning was high and stereo surroud.She said good and ask me not to stop and I continue ramming her, can feel that she climax and high liao. I ram her fast and furious in the last few stroke before cumming inside the condom and collopse on her. Her pussy was dripping wet with white juice oozing out from her pussy staining part of the bed sheet. We were sweating and rest a while and she told me you are good.

态度: ★★★★★
The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some nice music. It was easy for us to break the ice and chemistry with each other as we communicate in a mixture of Thai and English. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type. The type that really serve and give u gao gao

整体: ★★★★★
It was a nice, happy, satisfied and good bonk overall. She is sure the rtf type.Those who like petite and lightweight school gal type lady, can give her a try. She leaving soon, so those who want her please be fast.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-10-2018, 01:30 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109203 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer

This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

-FR may contain some mixture of chinese, malay or vietnam

-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others

战后报告

地方: Ruby aka 517
Some may know this stable, some may not or some even forget this stable. Is a hotel base stable and very easy accessible from custom. Gals are able to mirror too. Their stock was ok. No switch and baith type and booking was smooth with no hassle and not much of waiting.

女神: Ke Ke 可可

Background
I understand the she was from him and she was able to speak and understand simple chinese. I believe she was here quite some time already. I not very sure about her working history

样貌:★★★★
I give high rating as it was similar to pic. Quite chio look in her early 20s.

身材:★★★★★
She was slim and fair smooth skin. She have long hair and slim body. Petite with hairy pussy. Small neh neh and have no other mark or scar but have some tattoo on her body.

感觉: ★★★★★
The feel of fucking her was like fucking her a wild chick that you just know in a disco bed. The room have disco light and loud music.. damn high sia. The room was also messy loaded with stuff. Quite special.

服务:★★★★
She need to know a little bit of b2b. She gave me a good body lick and cat bath then pour some chill mineral water on my body and my lanjiao to give me a body to body rub. That quite special as I first time try like that in hotel.

口交:★★★★★
The bbbj was sensual. Very close to ass rim almost give ass rim but never.Although there was no deep throat. She can use her tongues to lick you while the eye looking at you maintaining strong eye contact like for very long and it look like want you to cum her type like that. Very sexy and seductive.

鲍鱼:★★★★
No smell. I do not have the chance to paint as it was hairy too. I would consider as quite tight and wet too.

做爱:★★★★
We just did one position and did very long. I pump her in missionary. I adjusted her leg to cling on my both thigh firmly. She hug me firmly. I pump her with the rythum of the music. When the music go slow, I pump her slow. When music fast, I pump her fast. I not sure why, the expression of her being fuck was silent. No moaning but the expression on very painful and shiok feel. Lastly, I accelerate my speed and go in fast and furiously before I shoot all out.

整体: ★★★★
It was a nice, happy, satisfied and good but I would not consider as rtf type. Those who want to book her, can contact or add the wechat direct for the OKT to make arrangement.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-10-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

ganet8899 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh Milky from Poseidon. heard she brought her friend along. Super big boobs.
Old 13-10-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 7
Hoppip is one of the Best!Hoppip is one of the Best!Hoppip is one of the Best!

Personal encounter with Milky, really beautiful petite girl. An accommodating and horny gem.

Boobs: A to B cups, not for boob lovers but looks just nice on her.
BBBJ was slow and sensual, once in a while deep throating and using her tongue to tease the tip.
Went to return the favour and painted her abalone. No smell at all which was great. Finger and suck the clitoris till she want to fuck.

Straight away go up and french her, rubba rubba the dick on her wet pussy to tease. She pushed in and i went on to alternate between heavy and light thrusts, not wanting to finish so soon.
Fucked in standing mode and reverse cowgirl while grabbing her boobs was a delightful sight. Finished off in missionary, releasing my soldiers deep inside.

Her attitude was great and hardworking from start to end of second round. Like fucking a barely 18 schoolgirl who is curious to learn about reproduction.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1