The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
1username deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bandung Discovery

am still in bandung! 2 night back, went to amnesia. slash slash this chick from 1.5 mil to 500k. so so louddddd
Old 10-06-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was in BellaLuna last night, stayed in lounge since I was meeting some friends there.

Planning to go to Venetian KTV on either Thursday or Friday, there's an event going on there, last time when I went to this kind of event I had free striptease in the room @_@

Last edited by cigocigo; 10-06-2014 at 11:14 AM.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigocigo View Post
I was in BellaLuna last night, stayed in lounge since I was meeting some friends there.

Planning to go to Venetian KTV on either Thursday or Friday, there's an event going on there, last time when I went to this kind of event I had free striptease in the room @_@
Dude... where is bellaluna ? heard about the name... KTV or just lounge. Do you have any contact there ?

I was in Broadway on Sunday night.. went drinking binge with the ladies and mami.. drink straight from the bottle.. We were planing to drink further in Tropicana as rumor said that they open till 3AM and owner has been changed. The BW owner let me stay and drink till 2AM.. WTF...
Old 11-06-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

cigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycigocigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Dude... where is bellaluna ? heard about the name... KTV or just lounge. Do you have any contact there ?

I was in Broadway on Sunday night.. went drinking binge with the ladies and mami.. drink straight from the bottle.. We were planing to drink further in Tropicana as rumor said that they open till 3AM and owner has been changed. The BW owner let me stay and drink till 2AM.. WTF...
Its located inside Paskal Hyper Square, not far from Happy Puppy Family Karaoke.
They have KTV & Lounge. I'll try to get you a contact person if you intend to visit.

Tropicana had been taken over by different management a few years back, don't think they'll open till 3 unless if you are a regular and I think this is the same to any ktvs.
Old 13-06-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Ok, Saritem just got raided by local authorities this evening. Many ppl got caught, gotta be careful since hari raya is near.
Old 14-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bro Cigo, is the KTV in Bellaluna the same regular KTV like broadway.. how is the quality of the gal ? How is the hardware ? same class like Vegas or FIX ?

Tropicana was owned by Mxxg but he was out last year.. someone else took it over.

If lokalisasi got raided... it seems to be very strange...
Old 14-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Bandung Discovery

Quote:
Bro Cigo, is the KTV in Bellaluna the same regular KTV like broadway.. how is the quality of the gal ? How is the hardware ? same class like Vegas or FIX ?

Tropicana was owned by Mxxg but he was out last year.. someone else took it over.

If lokalisasi got raided... it seems to be very strange...
I havent tried the KTV yet, usually just hanging out in the lounge, but its basically the same with other KTV but no extra services like Venetian.
Hardware inside the lounge is okay, class is below FIX, not too many rooms here.
I think this place is more like Bway, a 2nd rate KTVs

The girls well so so I think, but there's a few that are above avg.
Tropicana I think under the same management with BragaRave, CMIIW, and the owner isn't just one since few ppl came and invested. But well, nevertheless opening till 3 is risky for you and the KTV itself.

Last Thursday when I went to venetian, the supervisor told me that authorities were on the watch by around 1 - 1.30 am.
Old 17-06-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster

Thanks Bro Cigo for the info... I think I should venture outside my comfort zone and try different KTV... So far, I have been to BW, Vegas, Amnes, CP, Venetian, and Tropicana. I really would like to try B1... Do you have other KTV to recommend ? I am very fluent in Bahasa so it is not a problem for me. As a matter of fact, I am learning Sunda now..
Old 17-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Bro Cigo for the info... I think I should venture outside my comfort zone and try different KTV... So far, I have been to BW, Vegas, Amnes, CP, Venetian, and Tropicana. I really would like to try B1... Do you have other KTV to recommend ? I am very fluent in Bahasa so it is not a problem for me. As a matter of fact, I am learning Sunda now..
You should, there's so much more out there
good luck in learning sunda, since i speak bad sunda myself lol

Empire in Pelajar Pejuang
Sphinx inside Cemerlang Hotel. I haven't seen the whole collection yet but I've heard alot bout the ladies here.
Old 18-06-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
You should, there's so much more out there
good luck in learning sunda, since i speak bad sunda myself lol

Empire in Pelajar Pejuang
Sphinx inside Cemerlang Hotel. I haven't seen the whole collection yet but I've heard alot bout the ladies here.
I heard about Sphinx from my local colleague... do they have nice lady ? I will try out on next trip and let you know.. Perhaps we can go together...
Old 18-06-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

Last time I checked, so so, but probably because I went there a bit late around 9 pm

I think if we go there around 5-6 we should be able to see more.

However, safer option is probably Empire it has better collection than Sphinx "leftover"
Old 19-06-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
A.G. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Last time I checked, so so, but probably because I went there a bit late around 9 pm

I think if we go there around 5-6 we should be able to see more.

However, safer option is probably Empire it has better collection than Sphinx "leftover"
Bro cigocigo

I have been to Venetian several times and El Cavalo twice. Really like Venetian and its girls collection.

Will be back again soon. Really appreciate it you could recommend any other KTV as good or better than Venetian, since you are a local there.

And any massage place that really provides very good, soothing and relaxing massage (provide extras will be bonus).

Thanks in advance bro!

Ps. Do check you PM
Old 19-06-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.G. View Post
Bro cigocigo

I have been to Venetian several times and El Cavalo twice. Really like Venetian and its girls collection.

Will be back again soon. Really appreciate it you could recommend any other KTV as good or better than Venetian, since you are a local there.

And any massage place that really provides very good, soothing and relaxing massage (provide extras will be bonus).

Thanks in advance bro!

Ps. Do check you PM
I've replied ur PM a couple days ago I think, be sure to check yours.

I wouldn't really recommend El Cavalo, for personal reasons I don't like it haha. Had bad experiences in a few occasions.
Old 19-06-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
A.G. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I've replied ur PM a couple days ago I think, be sure to check yours.

I wouldn't really recommend El Cavalo, for personal reasons I don't like it haha. Had bad experiences in a few occasions.
Hey bro, for one reason or another i guess, i did not receive your PM. I have checked but nothing bro.

Yes El Cavalo is not the best around. U have any other place to recommend? Can PM me again bro?

Thanks in advance!
Old 20-06-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

Bro Cigo, where is Empire ? can you elaborate more.. Plan to go to Bandung on the 2nd week of July.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1