The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-11-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
veryslowdancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123ee View Post
WYISYG from her photos. Tanness is still the same. Not very skilled IMO but body well maintained for a 30 year old. Not worth $300 la.
Ya, 300 too much.. i think some thai, viet WL much cheaper and can go anytime. Some DH really think too highly of themselves.
Old 15-11-2023, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 14
Oorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

I think $200 also too much.
$200 already can get 2 shots 90 mins with everything supplied and maybe have change left to buy durian
Old 15-11-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Super puma face like cmi..can see the pimple hahahaha
Face damn ugly siah like ape
Old 15-11-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Got to know this one when I was in NTUC with the missus. Smiled at her and she smiled back so I followed her around. She saw me following and went to a quiet corner, pretending to be looking at some utensils. For some reason I was feeling brave, stood behind her and gently pulled her towards me by the waist. Feeling no resistance, I ended up hugging her from the back. And of cos, those JAV scenes came to mind and my bro woke up, poking her in the arse. She turned and smiled at me, whispering “naughty boy” before pulling away. Fast hand fast leg asked for her contact..

Old 15-11-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3990 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon78 View Post
Any bro has tried the telegram group (happy domestic) where the maid will contact you for action?

The channel just had a
❤️ SPECIAL DEEPAVALI HOLIDAYS PROMOTION ❤️
over the just-passed long weekend.

Did you go to the channel to grab the holidays promotion ?

The channel gives 1 Short Sexy Video Clip Of Happy Domestic Helper ➕ 2 Contact Numbers to their Existing Privilege Members, for the ❤️ SPECIAL DEEPAVALI HOLIDAYS PROMOTION ❤️

🥰

Which Samsters here had grabbed their holidays Sexy Video Clips ➕ contact numbers ?

Old 15-11-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
Got to know this one when I was in NTUC with the missus. Smiled at her and she smiled back so I followed her around. She saw me following and went to a quiet corner, pretending to be looking at some utensils. For some reason I was feeling brave, stood behind her and gently pulled her towards me by the waist. Feeling no resistance, I ended up hugging her from the back. And of cos, those JAV scenes came to mind and my bro woke up, poking her in the arse. She turned and smiled at me, whispering “naughty boy” before pulling away. Fast hand fast leg asked for her contact..

Bro, besides those pitiful pathetic white knight who keep coming here to check whether any samsters posted naked photos their maid gf or maid wife, there r also many nerd guys who r so naive to follow what you did. These boys might get into trouble by randomly groping the maid whom they don't know.
Old 15-11-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Jomjom88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oorb View Post
I think $200 also too much.
$200 already can get 2 shots 90 mins with everything supplied and maybe have change left to buy durian
Thai fl $140, 90 mins 2 shots, with room and CD included.
Old 15-11-2023, 07:36 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomjom88 View Post
Thai fl $140, 90 mins 2 shots, with room and CD included.
The reason some go for maids, r raw, shoot inside, swallow, anything n everything those FL don't dare do. Don't believe Sundays go pub drink with maids n bring go hotel, see is raw or cd.
Old 15-11-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Jomjom88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
The reason some go for maids, r raw, shoot inside, swallow, anything n everything those FL don't dare do. Don't believe Sundays go pub drink with maids n bring go hotel, see is raw or cd.
ah true lah, but sometimes DH pricing really is unreasonable... even though with all the raw, CIP, swallow etc.
Old 15-11-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 945 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post

I want to believe but also feels like CSB.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 16-11-2023, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 14
Oorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of lightOorb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The reason some go for maids, r raw, shoot inside, swallow, anything n everything those FL don't dare do.
Raw, shoot inside, are the reasons not worth the money.
Same as fl, tell me only let me do this, only do this for me, yeah right.
But different ppl, different likes.
Old 16-11-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
Face damn ugly siah like ape
Ya knn stil foc I also buay gian lo..knn can't believe there are ppl pimping her
Old 16-11-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros can host on Friday past midnight around west side? I can bring a maid who can do threesome. Chargeable of course but reasonable cost.
Old 16-11-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomjom88 View Post
ah true lah, but sometimes DH pricing really is unreasonable... even though with all the raw, CIP, swallow etc.
Bro, raw cheongster mostly get maid as gf, free n unlimited. Based on what I experience, those seasons maids who gets paid, normally will insist rubber. More dangerous r those promiscuous maids, who either want fun or want serious relationship. They r free n r the maids 100% raw with any men they like. U can find them in dating apps, disco, thru friends introduce or know them along the street, meet, chat n can fuck within a week or 2 already. Bro who went through the experience, especially those getting maids from disco, will agree.
Old 16-11-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, raw cheongster mostly get maid as gf, free n unlimited. Based on what I experience, those seasons maids who gets paid, normally will insist rubber. More dangerous r those promiscuous maids, who either want fun or want serious relationship. They r free n r the maids 100% raw with any men they like. U can find them in dating apps, disco, thru friends introduce or know them along the street, meet, chat n can fuck within a week or 2 already. Bro who went through the experience, especially those getting maids from disco, will agree.
Yup no need wait one week bro. On the day at the tea dance they like u will
Ask u go hotel. No need waste time

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1