The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
damn juicy pussy
Seal Team always deal with water
Old 18-10-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfoo View Post
You managed to get a session from the heavily-booked Xiao Jun?
Yes bro. Finally managed to booked her.
Old 18-10-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro DPOWER, I thought you were exiting this playground.....if the guru cannot leave how will the student?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 18-10-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Hooyah

The only lustful day was yesterday
Old 18-10-2019, 02:11 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Bro DPOWER, I thought you were exiting this playground.....if the guru cannot leave how will the student?
Hello brother Digi, if the Botak DPower can tell the true, I change my surname and walk upside down de. He always tok big nia! Hehehe! Kumsiah FR brother.
Old 18-10-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Yang Yang 2047

Moon 2062A

YanZi 1669

CoCo 16W15

Chilli 16W06

My top 5 Fav
Old 18-10-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yang Yang 2047

Moon 2062A

YanZi 1669

CoCo 16W15

Chilli 16W06

My top 5 Fav
Yang yang for a long time i dun dare to find because i scare yiyi see me XD now can liao
Old 18-10-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Yang yang for a long time i dun dare to find because i scare yiyi see me XD now can liao
YY went home so you are free to up her now

but she attn C bunk...backache
Old 18-10-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: JiXiang(1658A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Offered raw too?
素股 or すまた so warm wet slippery not raw
Old 18-10-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yang Yang 2047

Moon 2062A

YanZi 1669

CoCo 16W15

Chilli 16W06

My top 5 Fav
Din see chili yet.
Bro any FR on her?
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-10-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Din see chili yet.
Bro any FR on her?
Only 1 word... awesome
Old 18-10-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Only 1 word... awesome
Wow
Then I better go recce
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-10-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wow
Then I better go recce
maggie mee buddy 😍😍😍
Old 18-10-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brother Digi, if the Botak DPower can tell the true, I change my surname and walk upside down de. He always tok big nia! Hehehe! Kumsiah FR brother.
Bro, thks for your understanding. Thats why in Chinese 武侠小说,古龙 said Enemies/haters always have a gd understanding of us, hahahahaha
Old 18-10-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Bro, just lingering around for a short term. Had not logged in for 4 months plus. Once logged in, miss the forum so much )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1