The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old Yesterday, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1957 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42959 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I had a few interesting encounter when I was abroad
(4) My lawyer who assisted me in a lot of things. Came as a surprised after she invited me to her house (stay alone). Had wine and suddenly banged her. I trained her from newbie to sex machine. The nicest part is don’t scare people bully you because with a lawyer gf/ sex partner, machiam protected by a “legal” gangster. Eventually married a tow kay and had 2 beatiful kids.
Bro, won't want to ask too much from u but can we hv the details of how u bang this virgin lawyer

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Yesterday, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1957 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42959 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
I just do a summary to give closure, hope you don't mind.

Til this day, I find the arm pit stench sweet because it reminds me of her.

That's about it.
Bro, can ask 1 more thing....was her pussy hairy, trimmed or clean shaven ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Today, 05:50 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
nevilleddp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1. HS days, 16y/o lost my virgin to a 17y/o acquaintance I knew from another friend. We took the same bus and one day ask me to accompany her walk back home in the evening. Parents was away.. led to have my first sex.

2. Had a crush with 1 girl for long time in high school. Fast forward in early 20's, while living in Australia. She follows her parents for holiday, got my number from another female friend. Normal catchup at max brenner. Confess tod her I used to have deep crush feeling back in highschool. Long story short, she eager to see my Australia apartment.. Ended up fucking each other the whole day.. First time CIP, load of it because I didn't masturbate almost 2 months.

3. Most of my never thought encounter was working in Tokyo.
i) Fucked a very-very cute petite make-up artist after party videoshoot. We both missed the train and she says why don't we fuck out each other at love hotels. Became my FWB for almost 2 years.

ii) Became close with a not so famous actress. One day after work, she offers to send me home.. Started to chat about her life and ended up talk about her sex fantasy. Ended up sex at my place, 2-3 times a week for a few months. We stop contact and suddenly become stranger after that.

iii) Was a frequent client for an underground idol girl group. Almost have weekly photoshoot for their promo stage. One of the member always love to have conversation with me... Out of the blue, she waited the right moment to pass me a piece of paper with her private contact. The rest is history.. We secretly meet once or twice a week after midnight. The group disband after 5 years, she contacted me again to have last sex before she married to someone 16 years older than her in the same industry.

4. Did a simple photoshoot for a former beauty pageant who just finish high school for a local magazine. That time she was with her 'fiancee'. Didn't talk much... 5 years later, she request to follow me on my private IG. Liked all my photos and all my stories, that's how I remember her.. One day, went back to my hometown and DM her whether she is interested to have dinner. We chat a lot of stuff about life. Suddenly kiss me after I pay the bill and basically fuck the whole night until both of our private part swollen. She still likes all my photo and stories till this day...

5. Last one was last year 2023, met this very interesting Korean girl back in Seoul in 2018. She was still a uni student. Casually chat on Kakao, saw my post I am back in my hometown and she book a flight to see me. I remember clearly on 3rd night, she want to have shower after island hopping. Out of the blue full naked infront of me. Very tight curve body and round ass, wet red pussy and solid breast. I finger her, then doggy hard her. Experience someone swallow my cum for the first time. After dinner, we continue for a few round.. She's horny as fuck.
Old Today, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 599 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevilleddp View Post
1. HS days, 16y/o lost my virgin to a 17y/o acquaintance I knew from another friend. We took the same bus and one day ask me to accompany her walk back home in the evening. Parents was away.. led to have my first sex.

2. Had a crush with 1 girl for long time in high school. Fast forward in early 20's, while living in Australia. She follows her parents for holiday, got my number from another female friend. Normal catchup at max brenner. Confess tod her I used to have deep crush feeling back in highschool. Long story short, she eager to see my Australia apartment.. Ended up fucking each other the whole day.. First time CIP, load of it because I didn't masturbate almost 2 months.

i) Fucked a very-very cute petite make-up artist after party videoshoot. We both missed the train and she says why don't we fuck out each other at love hotels. Became my FWB for almost 2 years.

ii) Became close with a not so famous actress. One day after work, she offers to send me home.. Started to chat about her life and ended up talk about her sex fantasy. Ended up sex at my place, 2-3 times a week for a few months. We stop contact and suddenly become stranger after that.

iii) Was a frequent client for an underground idol girl group. Almost have weekly photoshoot for their promo stage. One of the member always love to have conversation with me... Out of the blue, she waited the right moment to pass me a piece of paper with her private contact. The rest is history.. We secretly meet once or twice a week after midnight. The group disband after 5 years, she contacted me again to have last sex before she married to someone 16 years older than her in the same industry.

4. Did a simple photoshoot for a former beauty pageant who just finish high school for a local magazine. That time she was with her 'fiancee'. Didn't talk much... 5 years later, she request to follow me on my private IG. Liked all my photos and all my stories, that's how I remember her.. One day, went back to my hometown and DM her whether she is interested to have dinner. We chat a lot of stuff about life. Suddenly kiss me after I pay the bill and basically fuck the whole night until both of our private part swollen. She still likes all my photo and stories till this day...

5. Last one was last year 2023, met this very interesting Korean girl back in Seoul in 2018. She was still a uni student. Casually chat on Kakao, saw my post I am back in my hometown and she book a flight to see me. I remember clearly on 3rd night, she want to have shower after island hopping. Out of the blue full naked infront of me. Very tight curve body and round ass, wet red pussy and solid breast. I finger her, then doggy hard her. Experience someone swallow my cum for the first time. After dinner, we continue for a few round.. She's horny as fuck.
Nice experiences great memories 👍🏻
Old Today, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevilleddp View Post

Great share. How is it like bonking Japanese and korean? (non commercial)
Old Today, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro, won't want to ask too much from u but can we hv the details of how u bang this virgin lawyer
No la bro. Quite new in sex but not virgin. Her bf was PRC. She said no foreplay one and just immediately bang and finish. Lawyer quite dangerous lei. Imagine backfire then die liao
Old Today, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jacketg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My teacher hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1