The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 12-08-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 14
geno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of lightgeno91 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Here is my humble FR though having lurked here for some time.
Kat from SS

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Paint: N.A didnt try
Frenching: N.A didnt try
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 10/10

Had my bonk on 08 Aug. Place was discreet and easy to find. Knocked on the door and when it opened, Kat was standing at the doorway in her lacy see through nightie Shower was pretty SOP and we hopped onto bed for the battle ahead. Started with cat bath and she really licks you clean down to the balls and tips. This did not prepare me for the bj which was slurpy and with different speed, at the same time, using her tongue to flicked around your head. Wooo! She went turbo speed and then suddenly switched to lick my nipples while stroking my meat with one hand. Fwah this gave me goosebumps and i shuddered. Told her i want CIM and she gladly gave me some more head bobbing action before i release my soldiers into her mouth. Her bbbj was really shiok!

We washed up again and i lay down to relax a bit, she hugged me and I fell asleep for a bit. She woke me up from my sleep with a bj. I reached down below her to find that she was alreadywet and for a rematch. Caps on and she rode me while i grab her nice c cup boobs. I went turbo until she cum and switched to doggy. She has this nice butt for doggy and hear her moan in pleasure with the 'piak piak' sound in background. We flipped about the bed in a few more positions before i attacked her in missionary.She will tighten her legs around you, use her hand to encourage to insert deeper, and ask you to cum. Slutty move and i love it! Made me cum even faster and i released my white knights into her slippery dungeons.

This is my first fr here and pardon bro for the lengthy write up. Thank you bro SS for bringing this gem. Do show some support if you like me fr, cheers bros!
Old 12-08-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 15
siincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to allsiincere is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarrar View Post
FR for Olivia from Sexamazon

Skipping the rating system since it is subjective for different bros.

Below are purely my experiences and I hope it helps you get a better idea of what to expect.

Olivia has a young and playful personality which helps to break the ice. Looks department, she has the typical thai tan. Petite, slim body with B cups.

She is service oriented. Will check if water is hot enough, whether you want a drink, if service is ok so far. For bros who don't like ladies playing their phone during breaks, Olivia will not disappoint. No checking of phone throughout the session.

Hugs and kisses throughout with cheerful personality makes 90 mins pass by quicker.

For bros looking for GFE and service, Olivia excels in those.

Have fun.
Bro sorry to use your FR I will just add on

Looks : 8/10
Boob : 9/10 natural B cup
BBBJ : 9/10 just a tiny bit of using more of the tounge she will score 10/10
FJ : 10/10 she like to ride you like there's no tomorrow and those moan from her thumbs up
GFE : 10/10

She's not a time watcher I overshot of 10mins sorry bro KK.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
There's no need whole month to store power , yesterday told you. , pop a MENPLUS pill you shall gain power within 30 mins with fast turn over rate quick recovery which effectiveness can last you a good 3 days
A guy which i know here pop half pill only already able to achieve 3 shot in 1 hr .
Mai tu liao , pop a pill and go place your 2hrs 6 shots booking
After you experience then drop us your FR here
hmmm... sounds convincing... i'll keep in mind
Old 12-08-2019, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by is5ac View Post
I second this..true story..
I third this. it happened to me last Sat too. but I have to say the gal is shelf aware too, because she asked if “ok?”

Then I show her her profile in SBF, she say no her photos. then I say sorry goodbye.

After texting OKT, he don’t even bother to reply anything so I guess “they both” know.

So that left with who’s fake news.
Old 12-08-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
One question. Are you against the FL or the stable directly?
T003 aka doll88. Service quite ok. Previously Dada not bad also. And stable know how to do kamcheng price. Stable are not as bad as others.

For your case, i guess it is FL problem providing heavy edit photos. As photos usually are taken by FL and send to stable.

I am not prompting the stable. But in general topic/encounter.

P.S one man's meat can be another man poison.
well, that for you to decide. for me i will say the OKT.

honestly i didnt event interact with the FL. the moment she opened the door. took 1 sec to make a proper scan. and off i go.

pm okt to tell him girl and photos totally diff. OKT can tell me wah u mean all of my previous FR all clones one lah. when i prob further. OKT can say, the girl send me the photos one, how i know accurate or not.

this is a OKT issue i will say. you are in charge of your girls ma. your girl send u what means what. no QC. customer ask, and you just push the blame to the girl.

what kind of reliability can we expect from such a stable?
Old 12-08-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Automic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatocernmit View Post
Whew, I was planning to book either Seo-Yun (Emmanuelle) or Nest (FlirtyGirls), but then I read your FR and was tempted to go for SexAmazon's Bona instead
I think I definitely made the right decision

Short FR for Bona (SexAmazon):
Just like you said, action started immediately once in the bedroom before even showering haha.
She also plays good music for setting the ambience & mood haha

Amazing Foreplay with BBBJ, Catbath, Ass-Rimming, and teasing then proceeded with 1st shot with Cowgirl, and showered after that

Lots of teasing, grinding & kissing during shower

After shower, she offered some massage and further teasing, afterwhich I proceeded to complete 2nd shot in the Missionary position. Mmmmh looking at her moan & seeing those tits bounce was marvellous

Highlights for me IMO would be her GFE & Moans
Really makes you feel like a king throughout the whole experience haha

RTF:
Definitely!, if she's still here next week
Also considering Mona as well, maybe will go for a Mona Bona threesome haha

Automic return up. Thanks
Old 12-08-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 6
GalaxyS10 is a splendid one to beholdGalaxyS10 is a splendid one to beholdGalaxyS10 is a splendid one to beholdGalaxyS10 is a splendid one to beholdGalaxyS10 is a splendid one to beholdGalaxyS10 is a splendid one to beholdGalaxyS10 is a splendid one to behold

Booked her on NDP.
Hardly a Fr on her.
Took OKt recommendation,Took a dive.
End up not bad.

April was nice looking SYT.
She is much prettier in person.

This is a simplified Fr for her

Look 8 (syt)
Body ( not Tanned,not fat)
Boobs B maybe C
Massage ( yes)
Shower Yes.
Kissing yes on lips.
BBBJ 8.5
FJ 8.5
Attitude Positive.

Overall 8, or 8.5

Rtf No for me, I like to try another gals.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
84shots is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
imagine 2 sucking ur cock and 1 eating ur balls and riming ur asshole... heavenly beyonds words
Just clarify with OKT is $400 for 3hrs
Old 12-08-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3291 / Power: 9
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
well, that for you to decide. for me i will say the OKT.

honestly i didnt event interact with the FL. the moment she opened the door. took 1 sec to make a proper scan. and off i go.

pm okt to tell him girl and photos totally diff. OKT can tell me wah u mean all of my previous FR all clones one lah. when i prob further. OKT can say, the girl send me the photos one, how i know accurate or not.

this is a OKT issue i will say. you are in charge of your girls ma. your girl send u what means what. no QC. customer ask, and you just push the blame to the girl.

what kind of reliability can we expect from such a stable?
This one I with you , Buddy
Old 12-08-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=740171

TRL/RL revive? or knockoff?
Old 12-08-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 7
Kid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant futureKid1214 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by romanxnumerals View Post
When did you book her? I was told by OKT she went back already when I tried to book her on the 8 Aug.
About 1 week plus ago.
Didn't know she left, was told she leaving around 13th.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
robin21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for care from Galaxy
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=736811

okt:9/10 fast replies and accommodating

looks 9/10 petite looking mid 20s..fair skin n cute

body 10/10 nice firm boobs n slim body

pussy 10/10 shaved n easy wet..

french 9/10 all the way french like lost lover

bbbj 9/10 very good suction and can deepthroat

fj 9/10 very accommodating to various positions ..can hear her sweet moans which will turn me on..

gfe 10/10 nice n friendly gal which breaks the ice easy
Old 12-08-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenden_05 View Post
I third this. it happened to me last Sat too. but I have to say the gal is shelf aware too, because she asked if “ok?”

Then I show her her profile in SBF, she say no her photos. then I say sorry goodbye.

After texting OKT, he don’t even bother to reply anything so I guess “they both” know.

So that left with who’s fake news.
Who is the girl and which stable?
Old 12-08-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 6
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n0b View Post
Have been “flying” around recently and saw a pretty stewardess. Made me got a new naughty idea while dozing off on board one of the long flights.

Here we go, Minie from Galaxy. Hee hee... (Evil smile)

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Budget hotel at one of the infamous area in the east. Not near to any MRT but many buses along the main road.

Apartment:
Room and shower space is a bit small but the mirror in the room is super wide.

Face: 8/10
Not those cute university gal look but looked more like one of ur naturally pretty OL / colleague even without make up. Nice complexion as well. She said she is 26 ~ 27 liao.

Body: 8.5/10
Not those skinny till skin + bone type but balanced body. Flat tummy with meaty ass. Average height. She is quite fair as compared to the normal Thai tan.

Boobs: 8.5/10
B to B+ cup natural boobs. Let me suck as much as I like.

Frenching: 8.5/10
Kissed her on the lips slowly before I moved on to french her

Painting/Fingering: 8/10
Trimmed bushes. No smell. Ok to paint and fingering. But she asked me not to finger inside. Outside is ok.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Not a fan of this but she can do DT.

FJ: 9/10
Obliged all my requested positions. Best is to do her in doggy on the bed and watched her face expression in the mirror reflection. Imagined I was with the pretty stewardess in the business cabin... hahaha.

GFE: 9/10
She can speak simple English. Very service orientated.

Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: Yes! It’s in my plan. Think it will be even more exciting if I bring along a pair of high heels in the next session. What do u think???

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, pls do up my pts if u like my FR especially the photo below (both lady and okt have allowed me to share). Sharing is caring, tio boh?

nice photo...gonna bring one set of nurse too...lol
Old 12-08-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 8
topguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud oftopguru has much to be proud of

FR on Jamie from Silk stockings
For 4/5 FR

Took from bro silk link

Felt bored over this long weekend and decided to go for my bonk. Browse through SilkStockings website and saw this Jamie with a nice pair of C racks
so asked for a slot and carry on to the Journey of lust

Looks: 9/10 Quite Chio and with her slutty eyes is really a turn on
Attitude: 9/10 Very accommodating
Body: 9/10 nice body with flawless skin smooth like toufu
Boobs: 8/10 C Cup with a good feel and nice nips to suck on
BBBJ: 8/10 varies speed between blows and the slurping sound
Fj: 9/10: one of best FJ i have ever experienced

Overall its always good bonk with Bro Silk's girls
no disappointment so far
RTF is a problemas I saw a few Chio ones when I Exit....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1