The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 11-08-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Dove from Private Club 69

Feeling adventurous so decided to try this unfamiliar stable, with no prior FR on any of its girls. It's a risk that I seldom take, but my gut feeling turned out to be spot on today.

Bro JJ was prompt in replies and gave clear instructions. Reached venue and proceeded up. Note that this is an old private apartment slated for en bloc sale.

Door opened and Dove was in an oversized long-sleeved shirt. She seemed cheerful yet polite. Later on we broke the ice during the shower as she became more cheeky and giggly. I caught her stealing side glances at me as she soaped me up and down. I admired her beautifully enhanced boobs (she said she wants bigger but I feel they are already proportionate for her size). Shower cubicle is elevated and the floor tiles can get quite slippery, so watch out when going up to it.

Dried up and proceeded back to the room to snuggle in bed. Room was clean and cosy. She initiated a slow catbath then bbbj then frenching then missionary. Thereafter, we cuddled. She playfully asked if I can go another round. I was spent from the first round, so I had to decline, and she looked disappointed. I told her that I will make up for it another day. She even made me hook our pinkies and made me promise to visit her again, and to write this FR (which I am really reluctant to as I want to keep her all to myself haha).

Looks: Exactly like the photos, prettier in person.
Body: Tall, slender figure, with meat in the right places and zero tattoos.
Boobs: Enhanced boobs with sensitive nipples.
GFE: Yes, cuddles and frenches
RTF: Definitely, already booked for tomorrow. Despite her being taller than me (she is definitely above 1.66m as advertised, more like 1.70m), she is totally my type, and perhaps we just have the right chemistry.
Old 11-08-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Furiousdicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Let's Bring more joy to dome 1

Noticed a drop in supplies in dome 1 recently...

Went to try out Minzy from flirty girls.
Her photos did not really appeal to me when she was working with TRL the other time. Not sure if the okt of flirtygirls have a better taste posting photos or have Minzy become chio-er.

This picture seems promising to me so i went for it. texted the okt for a slot with minzy and was fast to secure one with her. Location unfortunately was not my preferred type. But seems like there isn't much choice. Most of the stables i asked are using the "H" type of location.
This is when i worried about the availability of clean towels.

I am worried about this cause i dont want to be drying myself up with toilet paper or pillow case or a towel used by "many" bro before me. I was about to like buy my own towel there that i decide to trust the okt cause he told me there are fresh towels for everyone.
And lucky for me, the first time with this stable and the okt is honest and did not "Smooke" me. There is clean towels available.

Back to Minzy, she opens the door lookiing good and smell pretty good. I think she a short break before my time slot to get herself well prepared for me slot.
She smile and asked how's my day upon closing the door. Can speak english without google. She is nice and friendly and asked if i've eaten and is the air con cold enough all that.

She is very service orientated with skills that is considered above average. Nothing much that is lacking that i can think of for now. She likes to fuck and enjoys the process. She's got the Agogo bar girls kind of aura. The differences is her service is better than most of the agogo girls i had before.

She did COF for me in the second round which she took it willingly. Did not try to "Siam".

Overall a very good bonk. lucky me for not getting a bad one. Nowadays seldom have the chance to book due to new commitments in life.
Nevertheless, will continue to post FR here everytime i bonk.

Happy bonking ~

Last edited by Furiousdicky; 11-08-2019 at 11:20 PM.
Old 11-08-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sashimibuffets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Amy from SlutDungeon

OKT was responsive. Location was central, but need to walk a bit if using public transport.

Amy was one of the taller ladies I've seen around (170+), which I like. She has a nice slender body (just like the photos), with some slight curves just at the right places. Her boobs were cute and all natural (not for big boobs lovers), with a delicious pair of perky nipples to kiss and suck on. Really enjoyed eating her out and having her ride me too.

Was a nice session overall and will consider returning since she has just started her stint here (second day today).
Old 11-08-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
teeruk is Cool - loads of Potential

Silk-stocking
Gwen 11/8 8pm

Pic & real same. Sui mak. Big eye
Breast enhance, body shape overall ok
Good at frenching & sux dick well
Moan like av & the facial expression, see leaw will bth
Speak english good
Old 11-08-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

cumeverywhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello I want to ask if anyone managed to book lydia from flirtygirl this past few days.. thks
Old 11-08-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
sd511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR: Pudding and Nava from LustVegas168

Booked a tarma session for Pudding and Nava this evening. My first tarma experience and apparently theirs as well as they claim.

Both girls are very friendly and cheesy. Entire experience was awesome and fun, more than just some plain service oriented kind. Started with some teasing in the bath with both girls that slowly escalated into some hj and fingering action. BBBJ was good too. First round was done with Pudding while frenching with Nava. Second round was done with Nava and face sitting Pudding at the same time. Cuddled on the bed with both girls on each side during breaks and for a while after the entire session.
*in depth details I'll leave it to your imagination.

Pudding is slim and petite, about 155 cm, cute B sized boobs proportionate to body. Looks ~90% to photos.

Nava is slim and curvy, about 165 cm, huge and firm C sized boobs. Looks identical to photos.

Location is quite convenient around 10 mins walk from MRT. Apartment and room is clean and spacious.

Language: basic english

Bro Lust is also very friendly and prompt in texting.

RTF: yes
Old 11-08-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this one caught my eye: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=740081
foursome (fffm)
$250/4/90 or $400/6/120 (how come +$150 for additional 30mins?)

6 shots in 2 hours... if u can finish 6 shots, i kowtow to you
maybe have to whole month live like monk store power
Old 11-08-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
jorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kat from SS

Well, this was a bonk with some good and some bad.

The Bad:
- Turns out that she's not my type. This is on me since I was already kind of on the fence from the photos but decided to try because of the favorable reviews.
- Paid 150 but only got 1 hour service. Clarified with OKT and got a discount for my next bonk.

The Good:
- Her breasts are very shapely small Cs. Felt natural (soft yet firm) but I could be wrong since surgery is so advanced now. Either way, feels good to touch.
- Her BBBJ is good, pressure is good and not rushed.
- I requested for her to keep sucking even after I came and boy did she keep sucking and stopping only when I finally asked her to.
- Her hands are really good, the way she lightly caress all over the body and sensitive areas sends tingles all over. If I had more time, probably could unload a second shot.

--
So... any recommendations on who my next bonk should be?
Old 11-08-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
chaudragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Betty from SS

Okt was prompt as usual & location was quite central

Face: 10/10 (looks much better in real life)
Body: 10/10 (real C cup)
Frenching: 10/10
Painting/Fingering: NA (didn't try)
BBBJ: 8 /10
CIM: NA didnt try
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10

Betty is a legit girl next door and her English sounds like Singaporean. Feels like you are bonking a local. She's also very nice to talk too and looks so sweet. Bros better be careful if not will very easily get KC-ed
Old 11-08-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
this one caught my eye: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=740081
foursome (fffm)
$250/4/90 or $400/6/120 (how come +$150 for additional 30mins?)

imagine 2 sucking ur cock and 1 eating ur balls and riming ur asshole... heavenly beyonds words
Old 11-08-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 12
iwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiwantoknow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
My humble FR

Stable: Seduction68
Gem: Katty, 2nd visit within 3 days

Bro SD was cautioned me not to copy other FR though modified.

It was pleasant and memorable encounter though we just managed to have 1 shot.

We just like long lost couples, have endless topic to share about.

Tommorow will be Katty last working day. Bro who are treasures super GFE, die die must try Katty, otherwise you will regret as nowadays for them to visit Singapore numerous times within a year is not easily granted permission by Singapore immigration.

Thank you Bro SD for immediate response upon my booking request.
Old 11-08-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

icedickie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Olivia from SA

Called Bro SA and asked for Bona/Mona last minute but guess it is near impossible to get his top lasses without prior booking nowadays. He nevertheless recommended Olivia and told me service guaranteed since I am return customer.

Long story short, reach destination and was greeted by a petite sweet lady at the door in a pretty fluffy blue dress.

Olivia is a bubbly and chatty girl and is eager to please. Hugged me tight when I entered and she started teasing my little bro before I can get settled down lol.

Went into shower and was washed thoroughly by her. I actually enjoyed the shower cos she was teasing and sliding her slippery hands all over me during the soaping. Felt so violated lol and she even gave me a prelude BBBJ in the bathroom. Phew.

After shower, we went on bed and she started her cat bath and then worked her way from nips to dick lol. Then come assrimming which was damn shiok. After a good 10min, I flipped her around and started my service for her lol. Olivia has B boobs and nice petite body. I started licking her nips and then went down on her. She was enjoying it really much but point to note, she dun like fingering.

She was moaning with pleasure and then we started making out. We tried numerous positions till I lost count. It was a fantastic fuck session. My favorite was holding her while standing and fucking her with her legs wrapped around my waist since she was rather light. We fucked like long lost lovers and I finally blew my load in missionary position.

I haven tried Bona/Mona myself but I guess Olivia should not be too bad an alternative. Her bubbly and eager to please nature really made up for some of her little shortcomings. I will likely make it a point to RTF again should I be able to squeeze time out before she goes back in another week's time.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 19
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post

There's no need whole month to store power , yesterday told you. , pop a MENPLUS pill you shall gain power within 30 mins with fast turn over rate quick recovery which effectiveness can last you a good 3 days
A guy which i know here pop half pill only already able to achieve 3 shot in 1 hr .
Mai tu liao , pop a pill and go place your 2hrs 6 shots booking
After you experience then drop us your FR here

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 12-08-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Have been “flying” around recently and saw a pretty stewardess. Made me got a new naughty idea while dozing off on board one of the long flights.

Here we go, Minie from Galaxy. Hee hee... (Evil smile)

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

Budget hotel at one of the infamous area in the east. Not near to any MRT but many buses along the main road.

Apartment:
Room and shower space is a bit small but the mirror in the room is super wide.

Face: 8/10
Not those cute university gal look but looked more like one of ur naturally pretty OL / colleague even without make up. Nice complexion as well. She said she is 26 ~ 27 liao.

Body: 8.5/10
Not those skinny till skin + bone type but balanced body. Flat tummy with meaty ass. Average height. She is quite fair as compared to the normal Thai tan.

Boobs: 8.5/10
B to B+ cup natural boobs. Let me suck as much as I like.

Frenching: 8.5/10
Kissed her on the lips slowly before I moved on to french her

Painting/Fingering: 8/10
Trimmed bushes. No smell. Ok to paint and fingering. But she asked me not to finger inside. Outside is ok.

BBBJ: 8.5/10
Not a fan of this but she can do DT.

FJ: 9/10
Obliged all my requested positions. Best is to do her in doggy on the bed and watched her face expression in the mirror reflection. Imagined I was with the pretty stewardess in the business cabin... hahaha.

GFE: 9/10
She can speak simple English. Very service orientated.

Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: Yes! It’s in my plan. Think it will be even more exciting if I bring along a pair of high heels in the next session. What do u think???

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, pls do up my pts if u like my FR especially the photo below (both lady and okt have allowed me to share). Sharing is caring, tio boh?

Last edited by d0n0b; 12-08-2019 at 01:00 AM.
Old 12-08-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 7
Jluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

11/08 1030pm
Gwen (SS) 1/5

Had a chat with bro silk.. been trying to meet Gwen last time and this time.
Managed to meet her.

Location: Discreet in town area although carparking is a little far
Looks: love it in my opinion.
Body: Curvy & busty,
Frenching: Yes, quite passionate
Bbbj: Awesome
Fj: The best part. Haven had such fun in a while with alot of audio from her
Painting: Yes, she likes it
Gfe: Amazing
Overall: 11/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1