The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-08-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
kans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsipeng View Post
very late FR.. got time to RTF no time to write FR..

Been RTF at Bro Freddy's stable Power Angels.

His locations are usually central and somewhat discreet.

Girls he brings in are towards the JAV/ Korean Looks.

Service is prompt and always making sure you are there safe and hidden from other bros. He may not reply like immediately, but hey, where got guys reply immediate? Create some suspense.. LOL

RTFed Gitar a while ago
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: Enhanced D? i dont remember (not for natural boob lovers)
Figure: Slim (<50kg) with a solid butt
Skin: Smooth and fair
Fingering and Painting: No
Bbbj:9/10
Fj: 8/10 - Intense
Overall:Hardworking lady, willing to please.
Rtf: like more than 2 times okay!

Tried Dada recently and in short a really fun session.

Short FR for her

Looks: Better than the photos posted. Has blonde wavy hair with big make up eyes
Boobs: Enhanced C (not for natural soft boob lovers)
Figure: Slim (<50kg) with a cute butt (its not flat!)
Skin: Smooth and tanned with some ink
Fingering and painting: be gentle and ye shall be rewarded
Bbbj:8/10 - I liked it.. you may not
Fj: 9/10 - to each his own!
Massage: did not try..
Language: very basic english.. we are not there to connect intellectually.. always more fun banging her and toying around

Overall:Hardworking lady willing to please. Laughters and moaning throughout the session.

Rtf:likely

Please bring a snack for her and water if you need.

Side note Bro Masturdonian - Should try.. Vibe reminds me of Ginny (oh do I miss her)
I like dada's bbbj, super suction!
Old 26-08-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
Ivansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIvansgx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kans View Post
I like dada's bbbj, super suction!
Thank you Bros for the FR and comments on Dada. I like petite girls with enhanced boobs. Die die must try

If you like good laugh with super cutie & man-made breasts, I definitely recommend Adina @Mama-san. A note of warning though: she has a personal mission to milk you good. She rewarded me with a 2 shots session: DT, magnificent breast job, Asian squat cow-girl. During the 2nd fuck, I was doing her in flat doggy style and the little devil squeezed her legs together to trap me and started contracting her vagina rhythmically. She got me that way.
Old 26-08-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
metalgang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Eve - HottieSensuals
Pretty fast reply from the OKT. Directions were clear. Location was discreet.
Looks:8.5/10 - Pretty face, similar to photo too.
Frenching:8/10
Fingering:Yes
Bbbj:8/10 - Didn't try CIM though.
Body:8/10
FJ: 8/10 - Accomodating to many positions and hardworking.
Massage:8/10 - Massage was great!

Support her, heard she's leaving soon!
Old 26-08-2015, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxboy88 View Post
I get to peel off her clothing pics by pics seen she so shy.hehe . its just like having sex with your G/F feeling really gao gao.

planning for a RTF tis 2 day....
I tried Eve as well, but didn't quite get the good massage mentioned in your FR. Maybe she no mood that time of the day, or because I asked for and got my 2 shots off , and then massage becomes "extra" that she don't want to give already.

But, agree that she is quite pretty and cute, smells clean and good, speaks english decently enough that we spent quite some time talking in between shots. Acts shy, gets into bed wrapped in towel after shower, so it's fun to unwrap her like birthday present before doing the deed. She told me 1 more week left on our shores so you should rtf soon
Old 26-08-2015, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
PowerGuySG PowerGuySG PowerGuySG

Any bro try Pink House?
Old 27-08-2015, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
zeal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After deciding for few days on which girl to book, decided to go for APP from TB88. Operator reply fast, booking was smooth.

APP is prettier than photo posted. for bro who r wondering why her name APP, she says her name is apple, maybe tts y shes call app hahaha shortform.

showered tgr and she cleaned everypart of my body for me! just like another bro mentioned. she even gave me a boob rub hehe feels really good. enhanced boobs with pointed nipples super nice to suck. looks really nice on her! proceed to catbath, bbj then everything else.

look: prettier than photo, always smiling and when u see her smile, u would smile too. she even ask me why i keep smile haha. really big eyes! lots of eye contact.

body: petite, slim, nice boobs and butt. really enjoy roaming my hands all around her. she will auto move ur hand to grab her boobs. sexy

catbath and bbbj: very slow and sensual didnt rush at all. bbj was ok. had better. perhaps due to her small mouth. she says my cock is american cock no1 in singpore haha! biggest she had so far! maybe just to boost my ego. eye contact all the way when her mouth is busy.

french: only get a few light kisses, no frenching.. she say she feels weird when kissing with someone new, rtf she will be more passionate! a bro mentioned 1st time get her fierce tongue for all 90mins! think this bro must be super handsome KC APP gaogao haha! i consider myself decent looking and im a sucker for french.. very sad nvr gets her fierce tongue

fingering n painting: allow fingering, nvr try putting 2. pussy really nice to paint.

FJ: super sexy face during FJ. soft moaning with occasional squeak when i suddenly pump all the way will have small talk to show she enjoys the FJ. will suggest to change position.

cuddling: lots of cuddle, good for bros who like it. willing to be chatty and friendly.

communication: basic english, bros who know thai sure will have a better time.

1st fj was rather long. started with missionary as she doesnt want to be on top. says too big later pain but after awhile we tried quite a few position and eventually she went on top of me her riding skills r good and we even did the position where she squats on top and i pump her from below, have been wanted to try this hehe. she will moves herself and stop with a enjoyable moan maybe she came. ended with missionary pumping into cd in her.

only did one shot as the one shot lasted quite a while. didnt do a 2nd even though i could. feels bad to tired her out. during FJ a few times she will say she die she die from my big cock:[ occasionally will bite her lower lips as mentioned by bros. i asked her why? she say sexy mah haha. super cute. shes willing to please, beware of begin KC by her.

she say shes leaving next monday. bros who r interested chopchop dont miss her! she says might not be coming back to sg liao. pls takecare of her if going!
Old 27-08-2015, 03:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
neville123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerAngels View Post

Emmy ~ 20 Years Old SYT! New And Fresh From Thailand!

Glorious Statistics

Name:Emmy
Nationality: Thai
Looks: **** (4 Stars)
Height: 160CM
Weight: 46KG
Stats: 34/24/34

WHAT SERVICE WILL YOU GET!!!!

SOP ! SHOWER AND CLEAN YOU UP!! Shower you up down left right. With BBBJ in the bathroom.

Frenching [Tongue to Tongue Fighting]: She can fight with her tongue.

Catbath [Body Licking Session]: Sensual licking all over your body

Cunnilingus [Pussy Licking]: Young And Juicy !

Fellatio [BBBJ!!]: Beware! May just CIM if you are not careful

COB [Shoot On Breast! ]: Loads all your shot on her breast.

CIM [Cum In Mouth!]: Unload into her mouth and she suck it dry dry for you!

Coitus [FUCKING!]:Tight & Wet, very horny and responsive

Service Rating ! [How Others Rate Her?!]:http://www.power-angels.org/forum/index.php?topic=125.0

What you pay!!: $140(*PROMOTION*) / 90 mins / 2 shot
( Include Room & CD)

I dont know is im too easy going or just down of luck
Lady is indeed pretty but
Demand to eat expensive food ( lucky no buy)
Slot with her is like with a wall
All the way on phone
Lady smoke cigarette and something special* (not dick)
Totally turn off
No SOP DONE
Understand she got cheated to work
I understand fr was also done by people she know that why so awesome
Heard she planning for an escape.
Old 27-08-2015, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
DD87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1 of the bad bonks I and my buddy encounter this year. REALLY FUCKING SHIT
STABLE: BIKINI SUMMER (LSB)
Jenny and Vicky

LOCATION: CENTRAL (STUPID PLACE, OFFICE CHANGE LIKE A APARTMENT.
First of all, Vicky doesn't look like the pic at all,
But my friend say bobian so we proceed,
Jenny where got so slim btw, playing the phone all the way.
Starting she gave me a good massage, so I think It will be a good session.
After that u know what she tell me???

SHE DONT LIKE TO BLOWJOB. KNN, JITAO SIAN UNTIL DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY.
KEEP ON Suck NIPPLE AND HANDJOB ONLY.
WANNA MAKE ME COME OUT FAST.
HAVENT EVEN FINA 1ST SHOT, CB OKT CALL MY FRIEND SAY ANOTHER BRO BOOK HER, ASK I AND MY FRIEND TO LEAVE. NBCB JITAO HOT LA, PAY FUCKING $100 FOR HER TO SUCK MY NIPPLE AR???

BEWARE OF THIS STABLE ALL BROS, FUCKING LOUSY SERVICE AND US ING FAKE PICS.
Old 27-08-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neville123 View Post
I dont know is im too easy going or just down of luck
Lady is indeed pretty but
Demand to eat expensive food ( lucky no buy)
Slot with her is like with a wall
All the way on phone
Lady smoke cigarette and something special* (not dick)
Totally turn off
No SOP DONE
Understand she got cheated to work
I understand fr was also done by people she know that why so awesome
Heard she planning for an escape.

Bro, sounds like Prison Break (Singapore). Can update us on her escape plans?
Old 27-08-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnotananus View Post
What a fucking idiot stable. I hope he reads this.

Does he not realise that most of us are repeat customers? If he pulls that trick on us once we will never go back to his untrustworthy stable?! Better to be honest and tell us the girl is unavailable and save himself x1000 business in the future.

There are relatively honest stables that have been in business since I started cheonging in 2010 (monte29,tomyam669,exo66,pacific,laser). I have spent 1000s of dollars with them. Maybe 10,000s. Because of tricks like this is why I have never tried this "pick me up" and never will.

I have given up on dome 1 and local dome. Not because of the gurls but the okts. Take my advice brothers, i understand the need for release, but be creative in it. Money is hard earned.

Retired.
Old 27-08-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

Anyone tried patty from e66? I tried her before in 2012 or maybe 2013 when she was under Monte 29. It was a memorable bonk. Good SVC all round and a pretty girl. Looked a bit like Cynthia Koh. Her aj was pretty nice and I remember chatting with her over a smoke in between rounds.

I'm considering an rtf but to be honest, I feel a bit sad that she's still in the trade. Sigh...
Old 27-08-2015, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by leakypipes View Post
I'm considering an rtf but to be honest, I feel a bit sad that she's still in the trade. Sigh...
don't be sad leaky.. she is still in the trade, she will continue to be. and as of most girls in FL1. most of them also doing the Asia tour. going around countries like korea, hk, sg. I heard Dubai is their next destination.

in fact, you should be happy that the girls are in sg so that we can visit them. reason being, it really earns way lot more in korea and hk, then in shitty sg. I heard some girls actually intend to skip sg due to low profits but have to come due to just finish work in korea or kena caught in korea.
Old 27-08-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerboy View Post
don't be sad leaky.. she is still in the trade, she will continue to be. and as of most girls in FL1. most of them also doing the Asia tour. going around countries like korea, hk, sg. I heard Dubai is their next destination.

in fact, you should be happy that the girls are in sg so that we can visit them. reason being, it really earns way lot more in korea and hk, then in shitty sg. I heard some girls actually intend to skip sg due to low profits but have to come due to just finish work in korea or kena caught in korea.
I miss those day when lady most station at strand hotel bencoolen and parkview hotel beach rd. Lady is alot better then now. Anyhow choose 1 also bonkerble 😊.. ...
Nowaday hmmmmm😤
Old 27-08-2015, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
I tried Eve as well, but didn't quite get the good massage mentioned in your FR. Maybe she no mood that time of the day, or because I asked for and got my 2 shots off , and then massage becomes "extra" that she don't want to give already.

But, agree that she is quite pretty and cute, smells clean and good, speaks english decently enough that we spent quite some time talking in between shots. Acts shy, gets into bed wrapped in towel after shower, so it's fun to unwrap her like birthday present before doing the deed. She told me 1 more week left on our shores so you should rtf soon
Yes bro sure. Tks for the infor...😄 will get her 2 session to make mi a happy man haha.. or maybe choing overnight session . I need longer time with tis lady...😍
Old 27-08-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Parans95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried ivy from monte29? Pics seem quite nice but no FR for back up...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1