The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 16
dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!
Re: HK Happening

Went to have a look along temple street, saw a few thai and chinese..got a thai offered me hkd200 which is good deal...a young and playful one...anyway this will only be a quickie...nothing to shout about
Old 18-11-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dereklim1985 View Post
Went to have a look along temple street, saw a few thai and chinese..got a thai offered me hkd200 which is good deal...a young and playful one...anyway this will only be a quickie...nothing to shout about
Very good street walker deal considering this is Hong Kong!
Old 18-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Went to Mongkok ......
Went back to the streets and tried my luck at GOLDEN JANSPER SAUNA at 3F Manly Commercial Bldg at 15 Soy Street......
She is CANDY Number 84.
Total : HKD680 (for almost 3 hrs in sauna and full svc by a 40's MILF - massage was a good 120 mins)
Great FR - many thanks!
Tried to upz you but couldn't as I guess I had done so prior (I don't zap!)

Quote:
Oh WOW - Thanks for TOFTT!!

How about a bit more details - like where you went to, if the price inclusive, brief description of the gal and if you tried to bargain her down from the HK$200. Always wondered if the prices I read about on the local forums are really that low! LOL

SEAJ
Old 19-11-2014, 06:29 AM
Samster

dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!dereklim1985 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Oh WOW - Thanks for TOFTT!!

How about a bit more details - like where you went to, if the price inclusive, brief description of the gal and if you tried to bargain her down from the HK$200. Always wondered if the prices I read about on the local forums are really that low! LOL

SEAJ
Well the location is just around temple street market that area, just walk along the left side of the market (if u saw at least 1 standing, u know u r at the correct side of the lane) just walk up and down...some of them may ask if u want to go or not, just dont look them for more than 2 secs,.they will grab u. So i saw this thai very syt standing just outside a door, i looked at her for sometime without talking, she just use finger to tell me her price which is 220. I asked if 200 can or not, then she again use hand signal ask me follow her...so follow her up to her house. Quite cramp room, and u can somewhat hear the other room sound. So paid up first and she just took off her clothings then action start with her catbath me from top to below, then to bbbj then lastly she took out cd and horse me already, horse, mission, dog, then lastly mission...whole process like took 20mins...then i dress up and went off...she had other sister doing it also which are also very pretty..if you all there can have a look.
Old 19-11-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well the location is just around temple street market that area, just ....she had other sister doing it also which are also very pretty..if you all there can have a look.
Many thanks for the great FR, just upzed you.

IMHO, not many have experienced/reported much on this before - really fills out the Hong Kong mongering info compendium.

BTW - not even any showers available? Condoms?
And did you feel quite safe throughout the whole process - in terms of being robbed, scammed, LE action, hygiene etc?

Thanks again.

SEAJ
Old 20-11-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fornicate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro SEAJ,

Just touched down in HK in the morning and took a walk around. I see that there are quite a few saunas along the temple street area. However when try to search about HK saunas, only HK gay saunas come up. Any idea why?
And are there any ways to determine if massage parlor a offer "extra" services?

Thanks man!
Old 20-11-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fornicate View Post
Hey bro SEAJ,
.......only HK gay saunas come up. Any idea why?

Thanks man!
Say what??!! What websites are u looking at? The fairy ones? LOL
Sorry, no choice but for you to read this thread at least a few pages back; unfortunately, a mod here has advised me that we can no longer write third party websites - although it was ok in the past.

Once you find this site to go to you will find all your answers/need.

Good luck!
SEAJ
Old 20-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Many thanks for the great FR, just upzed you.

IMHO, not many have experienced/reported much on this before - really fills out the Hong Kong mongering info compendium.

BTW - not even any showers available? Condoms?
And did you feel quite safe throughout the whole process - in terms of being robbed, scammed, LE action, hygiene etc?

Thanks again.

SEAJ
there is shower around because its where the girls stay....but i guess its not for our usage....and i think not safe to put ur belongings there then u go bath eh? They do provide cd for you. Hygiene wise, dont hiam so much as its only 200hkd...

There is always risk involved...just be careful not to bring too much things with you when u go for this kind of chionging, so u dont lose that much if anything happen....

Im back to singapore already...dont know when got chance to go back again
Old 20-11-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey bro SEAJ,

Just touched down in HK in the morning and took a walk around. I see that there are quite a few saunas along the temple street area. However when try to search about HK saunas, only HK gay saunas come up. Any idea why?

Thanks man!
bro...is there a need to search online for saunas? u just go walk around at night you will see which is clean and which is not..some of them will stand just outside the door waiting for you to make eye contact...what i suggest to you is look at them from opposite road or just walk pass them quickly.
Old 20-11-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Say what??!! What websites are u looking at? The fairy ones? LOL
Sorry, no choice but for you to read this thread at least a few pages back; unfortunately, a mod here has advised me that we can no longer write third party websites - although it was ok in the past.

Once you find this site to go to you will find all your answers/need.

Good luck!
SEAJ
I was just searching on Google and only gay saunas came up. So I found it to be rather weird, even read a review of being massaged by a guy in a sauna.

Are you referring to a certain site that provides the locations of girls and their buildings?
If it is, then I don't think that it shows information on how massage parlours work in HK.
Thanks for the prompt reply too!
Old 20-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro...is there a need to search online for saunas? u just go walk around at night you will see which is clean and which is not..some of them will stand just outside the door waiting for you to make eye contact...what i suggest to you is look at them from opposite road or just walk pass them quickly.
Well, the thing is I walked past the area around dinner time @ 6pm so there weren't really anyone outside the stores. So I decided to do a quick search on the net instead and most results indicate the saunas being for gays.

Would you have any experiences with massage parlours and know how to tell if one provides extra services?

Thanks man!
Old 20-11-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was just searching on Google and ,...
Are you referring to a certain site that provides the locations of girls and their buildings?
If it is, then I don't think that it shows information on how massage parlours work in HK.
If you got the correct website with Two alphabets and 3 letters, this has attached forums - in both Chinese as well as English - which has all the information you'd need. But then again, a lot of the info you need you should be able to also get from this thread - so....!!!

So start doing a bit of reading! LOL

SEAJ
Old 20-11-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
there is shower around because its where the girls stay....but i guess its not for our usage....and i think not safe to put ur belongings there then u go bath eh? They do provide cd for you. Hygiene wise, dont hiam so much as its only 200hkd...

There is always risk involved...just be careful not to bring too much things with you when u go for this kind of chionging, so u dont lose that much if anything happen....

Thanks - yeah, all precautions applies for most mongering situations, but as "Lower-class" as this particular type is, I guess it best to play safest!

Thanks
SEAJ
Old 22-11-2014, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

tell your oc you are setting up a biz in hong kong and you need to travel there often , you can easily set up a shell company in hong kong,pay some taxes
and everything will be fine
it is still much cheaper to fly to hong kong direct ,cheaper than flying to mainland china direct
Old 22-11-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks - yeah, all precautions applies for most mongering situations, but as "Lower-class" as this particular type is, I guess it best to play safest!

Thanks
SEAJ
uncle SEAJ any update on the murder case in hong kong?
what happened to the british banker? is he out on bail yet?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1