The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-04-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
So end of the day, its not whether anyone would pay that amount, because if every guy is rich enough, he will pay, lol.

Heck, there are carrotheads everywhere who shower MLs with expensive gifts, in hope of only a cuddle, let alone more
Money always talks.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-04-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 18
yours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryours is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alceric View Post
If the ML was to have overnight session. Most probably she will start work only in the afternoon
Wonder which ml will provide overnight session ?
Old 04-04-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Apparently a patron of an Ang Pai FL in dome 1 kana gonorrhea.. so those who visit her or Thai FLs and do BBBJ/fj with ML here please be vigilant.. sometimes won’t find any symptoms... better to wear cap for bbbj for the next few visits..
Old 04-04-2019, 12:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours View Post
If you're her regular and both of you can click, why not?
Old 04-04-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
These overnight thingy I can predict what will happen lah. They will make us succumb asap and if we want more later on or middle of the night then they sure use their KC tactics to whine that sleepy, tired etc, when all else fails just let us bonk but behave like a dead fish, citing fatigue or tomorrow need to work as excuses. Frankly the overnight thingy is targeted at bros whom feel shiok just to hug the ML to bed. That's my view.
That's why I think better not to overnight with MLs/FLs. Even though we like each other and do it often with no top up. Sure feel paiseh to make her tired, then she need to work the next day. Like that, she may even start to re-evaluation our "arrangement"... Hahaha.

The most I stay a few hours into the wee hours and leave when she starts to sleep.
Old 04-04-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/cindy-massage/

Any Bros out here try B4?
Looks not bad, got figure and can massage?
Care to share some FR.

Thanks
She's photogenic that much I can say.

She's for those who are looking for massage. She has big fun bags, but body, age and looks not to my taste for playing.
Old 04-04-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yours View Post
The qns to ask is how deep is your wallet?
Old 04-04-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/su-xiao-massage/

I went yesterday . Her attitude is very good.

Boobs : C cup (Not for boob lover but i like just nice fit my hands)

GFE : 10/10 ( i dont usually rate gfe for other ML as i personally dont feel a thing) but shes different..i like how she can naturally make u feel comfortable wif her wif her playful character
Old 04-04-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
MagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMagicFortune is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After so many come out to talk about humping Ai La, I wonder whether there will be a next wave of people coming out to talk about humping Zhu Zhu.
Old 04-04-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
After so many come out to talk about humping Ai La, I wonder whether there will be a next wave of people coming out to talk about humping Zhu Zhu.
Just ignore such posts bah. Was actually tempted to write salacious details of my visits to trigger more people here but what's the point of doing so.

*Typing this on my phone as I'm humping ZZ*

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-04-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGDlander1999 View Post
I did have several good FJ with Ai La during her stay here. It really depends on the chemistry as per bros and she also has the need actually. From what i can sense during interaction with her, i am definitely not the only lucky man. But the exp is really awesome
Bro.. clear ur mailbox..I can't PM to you
Old 04-04-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SGDlander1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
Bro.. clear ur mailbox..I can't PM to you
Try again bro
Old 04-04-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
The free thread do not need sarcasm.

The more we don't need a leopard with a shitty mouth. Nothing useful to contribute pls don't speak.

Cheers.
Like you stated, free thread.

That's a slap right across your face, twit.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 04-04-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
She's photogenic that much I can say.

She's for those who are looking for massage. She has big fun bags, but body, age and looks not to my taste for playing.

Bro Kopiosteve...

Your body means too bah bah(like Laura) or bah bah
Thanks for the sharing.
Old 04-04-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sglonelyguy: yao yao..

Slim petite gal with small boobies .. fair and quite pretty.. will shower with you and very nice cat bath with 1x CIM and 1x HJ.. massage is .. erm... practically non-existent .. in any case, it is a 60min slot.. seems like quite popular, told me she got appointments back to back

Staying in studio apartment so lots of privacy ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1