The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 12
littleredmill is a glorious beacon of lightlittleredmill is a glorious beacon of lightlittleredmill is a glorious beacon of lightlittleredmill is a glorious beacon of lightlittleredmill is a glorious beacon of lightlittleredmill is a glorious beacon of light
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

I was in a departmental store at around the electronics section, like fridges and what not. I raised my hand to point towards the backward direction when someone ask me where the exit is but my head was facing them, because it was a blind corner another female walked towards me from where my hand was at and I poked her chest. I apologised and everyone was cool with that since it was an genuine accident.

Then I started my new job on Monday (the above incident happened during the weekend before, can't remember if it was Saturday or Sunday). And well, you guessed it right. She worked there as a middle manager and thankfully I do not work directly under her. I left the job after awhile though because I see her frequently and it was awkward when we look at each other, from her eyes I could tell that she is thinking of the incident. Or maybe I was just thinking too much and it is just me. lol.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doxxing View Post
Can dun wear panty meh!
Why not, maybe sis will feel cooler without panty.......

LOL
Old 12-06-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok bro, my turn to share my jialat stories, hope you guys can have a good laugh and remember to up my pts if you enjoy the stories.......

1. Was teenage then and was seeing this girl from my secondary and she is very open and daring for alot of actions. There was once, I went to meet her in the community centre around her house (her mum watch and control her alot and not allowed to have BF at that age). We went behind the CC and at along the staircase, things start to get heated from hugging, touching, kissing to ripping off her top....... we were so engrossed in our actions and...... "Ooi, two of you, dun do this, get out........." Startled, I turn and saw one of the CC staff (male) was shouting at us....... Fast hand fast leg, cover her up and zip up myself........ ran for our life.......

Jialat was : she was giving me BJ and I was enjoying and wanna to explore ...... then suddenly, such thing happen....... din managed to release that day as she was frightened.........

2. This happen when I am slightly older, around 18/19 i think.

Was visiting my distant aunty family (our family quite close and we can always stay over anytime) and again, was spending 5 days staying over. So, as usual, I was sleeping in their daughters (my 2 distant cousin) room. Actually, before this stay, something was already cooking between me and the younger sis (ard 23). So one night, on the pretext that she is chatting with me, she came down and sleep with me on the floor while her older sis (25 yo) was sleeping on the bed beside us. Normal chat and some touching, things go steamy and thought the older sis already sleep. I started actions and kissing, petting sucking and licking....... all the way, was ready to penetrate her and while I rise up wanting to do the missionary....... I stare directly at the older sis who is looking at us........ WTF....... and she ask, hey, u two, what you trying to do??? So lan lan, all actions stop and back to sleep.

Sleep till almost 12 noon and wake up to join the family for my food......guess what is the most jialat thing??

All the family members know about what i did to the younger cousin last night. Apparently, the older cousin dislike her own sister and maybe wanna shame her, so early early wake up and go tell her parents about what she saw.........

Haish, I got reprimanded, of cos...... and worse, I did not even get to release, only kenna fuk by her mum and my mum........

you say jialat or not??

Old 12-06-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
wymore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Ok bro, my turn to share my jialat stories, hope you guys can have a good laugh and remember to up my pts if you enjoy the stories.......

Thank you for the effort to share so many nice jialat stories.

Hope can share more.
Old 12-06-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
nissanmotor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

1. Was teenage then and was seeing this girl from my secondary and she is very open and daring for alot of actions. There was once, I went to meet her in the community centre around her house (her mum watch and control her alot and not allowed to have BF at that age). We went behind the CC and at along the staircase, things start to get heated from hugging, touching, kissing to ripping off her top....... we were so engrossed in our actions and...... "Ooi, two of you, dun do this, get out........." Startled, I turn and saw one of the CC staff (male) was shouting at us....... Fast hand fast leg, cover her up and zip up myself........ ran for our life.......

Jialat was : she was giving me BJ and I was enjoying and wanna to explore ...... then suddenly, such thing happen....... din managed to release that day as she was frightened.........

Was visiting my distant aunty family (our family quite close and we can always stay over anytime) and again, was spending 5 days staying over. So, as usual, I was sleeping in their daughters (my 2 distant cousin) room. Actually, before this stay, something was already cooking between me and the younger sis (ard 23). So one night, on the pretext that she is chatting with me, she came down and sleep with me on the floor while her older sis (25 yo) was sleeping on the bed beside us. Normal chat and some touching, things go steamy and thought the older sis already sleep. I started actions and kissing, petting sucking and licking....... all the way, was ready to penetrate her and while I rise up wanting to do the missionary....... I stare directly at the older sis who is looking at us........ WTF....... and she ask, hey, u two, what you trying to do??? So lan lan, all actions stop and back to sleep.

Sleep till almost 12 noon and wake up to join the family for my food......guess what is the most jialat thing??

All the family members know about what i did to the younger cousin last night. Apparently, the older cousin dislike her own sister and maybe wanna shame her, so early early wake up and go tell her parents about what she saw.........

Haish, I got reprimanded, of cos...... and worse, I did not even get to release, only kenna fuk by her mum and my mum........

you say jialat or not??

Nice jialat story here.
Thanks and hope to read more.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11132 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

you say jialat or not??

Part 2 really jialat
Old 12-06-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Got wear panty bo? LOL
Got lah.. hahah, if not it would be sibuey, sibuey, sibuey jialat lor..
Old 12-06-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

you say jialat or not??

OMG! you were super daring!!
Old 12-06-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
MBSJaneMaccane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
you say jialat or not??

Nice share bro, thanks!
Old 12-06-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
LeNinjaMatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

you say jialat or not??

Very jialat indeed.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Fourgot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Got lah.. hahah, if not it would be sibuey, sibuey, sibuey jialat lor..
No lah, it would be song song gao joo long
Old 13-06-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

you say jialat or not??

SibueyJialat up 5pts for nice jialat story.

Mushroom12345, Blackenrose, livergreen, littleredmill, - Sori hv been busy lately and those who posted their stories pls make a post here so that I can up you. PM me after posting.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 14-06-2019, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Another of my Wechat fishing stories.....

I chatted up a PRC in LA, USA where I live.
After quite sometime, she agreed to meet me at Starbucks.
I was there early and was sitting outside waiting for her.

Long story short.... she came but saw me from a distant and decided to turn back, hopped into her car and drove off. She sent me a text saying her office needs her back suddenly....
I walked up to her near her car, but she didn't want to stop...

She deleted me later....
Old 14-06-2019, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Ringthebell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong View Post
Which Lorong and house u went to?
Went to Lorong 20 house 36/38 I remember it being a thai house but changed to China when I visit recently
Old 14-06-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
OMG! you were super daring!!
SibueyJialat up 5pts for your earlier contributions.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1