The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 19
casio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycasio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovezzz View Post
Okok...thanks...bro..noted..I might be paying a visit to balai next thursday..is my virgin trip to there though..do you have any driver to intro me and how do i tell the driver to go to the villa to view the girls??
Can I tag along
Old 30-09-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
machiididi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys i would like to go for a trip there but its been 2years since i been there anyone can tell me how much i should prepare ard 2d1n and i will need help for driver and hotel too. Thanks if anyone could help.
Old 30-09-2015, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 22
baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by machiididi View Post
Hi guys i would like to go for a trip there but its been 2years since i been there anyone can tell me how much i should prepare ard 2d1n and i will need help for driver and hotel too. Thanks if anyone could help.
Hi there

Its depend on the gal u take while now the price is from 800k to 1.5 juta so to sing is around $80 to $150 n dont forget to tip the gal min 100k around $10 sg.

As for hotel if u stay like maxi standard room is around 460k per night around $46 sg or u can stay cheaper hotel like gabion for 260k for a deluxe room which they provide fetch u from ferry to hotel n to villa to get gals.

As for breakfast or lunch or dinner or tidbits or beer for this u estimate ur own.

If u book a ticket from the hotel there is a service charge i think is 15-20k to confirm the ticket. That's if u buy 2 way ferry tickets n last there is a 60k seaport tax

Total around $250 to $300 depending on how u spend.
Old 30-09-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

Bro thanks for the knowledge base on ur experience able to ask if anyone got driver to intro and what is the process to notified the driver to fetch me and booking of hotel? Thanks bro for all help kindly assist me. Pm me also can thanks alot
Old 30-09-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

baby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to allbaby is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro thanks for the knowledge base on ur experience able to ask if anyone got driver to intro and what is the process to notified the driver to fetch me and booking of hotel? Thanks bro for all help kindly assist me. Pm me also can thanks alot
If u stay at hotel gabion all u need to do is call them n ask for the driver to fetch u. As for the contact n where to board the driver car plz check on my prev post which I have already posted b4 with pic
Old 01-10-2015, 06:46 AM
Samster

Thanks bro Baby. Had read ur previous post and i would like to find out if the hotel padi mas still ard and would really appreciate if any bro here able to pm their prviate driver as i intend to go alone.
Old 01-10-2015, 07:51 AM
Samster

h01mmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guy how is the haze situation over there ? Is it better or worse than msia and spore ??
Old 01-10-2015, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro Baby. Had read ur previous post and i would like to find out if the hotel padi mas still ard and would really appreciate if any bro here able to pm their prviate driver as i intend to go alone.
Hi bro padimas is still around but have change name to Aston as for private driver there is a lot once u walk out from custom. While I seldom get driver
Old 01-10-2015, 08:37 AM
Samster

Thanks alot bro baby once again alright i just got to find where is my previous contact for the driver again as i will feel easier to talk in chinese as the driver understand more easier too. Thanks bro baby
Old 01-10-2015, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks alot bro baby once again alright i just got to find where is my previous contact for the driver again as i will feel easier to talk in chinese as the driver understand more easier too. Thanks bro baby
If u got money, the driver would understand u even more.

Thank you
Old 01-10-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

Sure do bros. Oh ya anyone have any idea if the ferry towards balai is affected by the haze?
Old 01-10-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster

Ok set this sat morning heading to there been long stepping there haha...
Old 01-10-2015, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 12
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
One more seat.
If more want to join also can.
We get one more car.
lai Lai Lai.
Confirm trip.
Saturday 3/10 - 1st ferry.
For one night.
Anyone want to tag along just drop me a line.
Old 01-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovezzz View Post
Okok...thanks...bro..noted..I might be paying a visit to balai next thursday..is my virgin trip to there though..do you have any driver to intro me and how do i tell the driver to go to the villa to view the girls??
Bro, pls provide a FR.
Hope you have been well taken care by Kofa.
Old 02-10-2015, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Most of the drivers in Tg Balai are conman, they'll try to convince you to book their service for the days you stay and demand the fare much more higher than you pay in Singapore. Balai is small, travel distance is usually only a few kilometers. I always take Ojek (motorcycle taxi) from Ferry terminal to hotel (RP30,000) to Aston then I try the driver to leave. I'll take another ojek from Aston about an hour later, only pay RP20,000 as is quite near to Villa.After I've book a girl (she will go to my hotel room by herself) and return to hotel, I never use any transport until return to ferry terminal. Everything you need is available around Aston Hotel, there is a supermarket and food outlet opposite. I can give RP500,000 or even RP1m tip to girl if she make her very happy, but I'm unwilling to pay RP200,000 to taxi driver. Consider the distance you travel on taxi there, you're paying much higher fare than in Singapore as I only need to pay $13 for 11km from Bt Batok to HFC. From ferry terminal at tg balai to Aston only around 7 km. Also hotel will pay them commision. Taxi drivers there seem having better life than taxi driver in Singapore.
Bro fully support what you said.
But Bt Batok to HFC $13?
I always travel this route but more than that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1